New to ttc - tww buddies needed

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

New to ttc - tww buddies needed

Postby Shylap10 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:06 pm

Hi! I JUST joined this site because I’ve never been part of a forum & what better time then when I’m ttc?!?! I’m Shyla. I’m 27 and currently in month 2 of ttc. I had a leep procedure (to get rid of high grade pre-cancerous cells on my cervix) in August, so I’m nervous it will take me some time to conceive. Any support/small talk to keep my mind off of it during my two week wait is much appreciated!
Shylap10
Friend

Re: New to ttc - tww buddies needed

Postby DaCrayTWW » Thu Oct 19, 2017 9:26 pm

What cycle day are you on now? I had pre cancerous cells on my cervix as well. They actually had me wait to see if my body would sloth them off and not grow more which was the case so I didn’t have to get part of my cervix removed. How was the recovery?
DaCrayTWW
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Lizzyh89 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:20 am

I have low grade atm so I haven't had a leep done but this plays on my mind. However I go back every year and it's the same. I'm ttc 28yo! I will join u :)
Lizzyh89
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby yamilschlegel » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Hi my name is Yamil, 35 yo, I am TTC for 6 months and it is my second month with clomid, I ovulated but my doctor gave me clomid for an extra help.
yamilschlegel

Postby MrsAntoine » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:15 am

Hey all...
I am new to this but here goes. I lost my first son in May of this year... At 34 weeks. He lived for two days. Still barely here. But I think we are ready to not try to prevent pregnancy. Tho maybe I am ahead of my DH and I am actually trying to actively get the stars to align. Just don't want to bog him down with the process. I am already coocoo enough for the two of us. BTW which ovulation trackers do you guys use?
MrsAntoine
Friend

Postby yamilschlegel » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:42 pm

MrsAntoine wrote:Hey all...
I am new to this but here goes. I lost my first son in May of this year... At 34 weeks. He lived for two days. Still barely here. But I think we are ready to not try to prevent pregnancy. Tho maybe I am ahead of my DH and I am actually trying to actively get the stars to align. Just don't want to bog him down with the process. I am already coocoo enough for the two of us. BTW which ovulation trackers do you guys use?

I am so sorry for you lost! I hope you get pregnant again soon. I use the strips one I bought in Amazon, I can give you the link if you want to buy them there, I love them, very good quality and cheap but now I am using them plus the Digital clearblue (the one it shows smile face when you are in your peak day) it is expensive but I kind of feel very sure My PH is high and I am gonna ovulated.
yamilschlegel

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:59 am

Very sorry for your loss, MrsA. Hugs...

Welcome to the site :)

As for OPKs, I use some cheapies too that I got off of Amazon. I used them last time I got pregnant (2 years ago) and got the same for this trial. They work just fine.
Me: 34, DH: 29

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

TTC No. 2: C1 (start Nov 21 - cycle 29 days)

Taking multivitamins only for now
NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby MrsAntoine » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:53 am

Thanks for the hugs... I feel the warmth.

I think I will wait out two more months before I cave and get all obsessed with the temps monitoring. Let's see if it happens regardless. If it doesn't then dh and I have a Euro trip planned for 2018 so that should distract me...

And I am having a whole lot of symptoms (could be all in my head though)... But I have headaches (kinda unusual), Cramping, moodiness (lil unusual), and very vivid dreams. I am 10 dpo but scared to test. My dh says I am pregnant but he says that every month... Lmao.
MrsAntoine
Friend

Postby yamilschlegel » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:01 pm

Antoine, I am like you right now, today is my cd 27, plus my boobies are tender and sore, I am not having really cramps, it is weird because it is like I am having something but it is not like cramps (I dont know how to explain) I am the one who say every month I am pregnant, my husband is more like white until your period comes and my period is punctual every single month. I dont want to test too, I am so scared.
yamilschlegel

Postby MrsAntoine » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:51 am

I think I am holding off today as well... Maybe tomorrow morning. Though I am almost certain it will be a negative. My cramps are starting to feel more like AF. Your sore boobs are a good sign from what I have read. I don't have those but I don't remember them from my previous pregnancy either. Have u had any spotting?
MrsAntoine
Friend

Postby yamilschlegel » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:34 pm

I was not having any spotting or AF sing, yesterday was my Af day but I didnt have it, today morning I tested and was negative and a couple of hours later I had my AF, it was horrible, the only good thing was my hubby was at home with me so I was crying and he was with me. I already went to buy my last doses of clomid and called my doctor to have more info about Insemination because we are gonna do it on January is we are not pregnant before that. I was talking all day with hubby about how many times we should BD during me fertility week, our doctor said 3 days on a row after the OPK is positive but at this point I dont know if that is a good idea, we were thinking BD any other day since CD10. Did you test?
yamilschlegel

Postby MrsAntoine » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:00 am

So i tested on Saturday which was like 4 days before AF--- BFN... But AF was due yesterday and she still hasn't shown up (Kinda weird for her)... So i tested today. And I can't say for sure but i swear I could see sum... Maybe a shadow. I was more confident earlier. Going to test again in a bit... Fingers crossed.
MrsAntoine
Friend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:21 am

Eeeep excitImg, MrsA!

Let us see the next test xx

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby MrsAntoine » Thu Dec 14, 2017 10:45 am

Okkk... So it is definitely a positive. And now I am scared... Like is this too soon? I always thought it would take sum months. Any ideas on how to tell my DH?
MrsAntoine
Friend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:51 pm

Eeep! Let's see! :) Congrats!

Can you wait for Christmas? That would be a cute gift :)

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to TTC Buddy Groups