New Beginnings

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: New Beginnings

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:41 pm

Angels sorry af got you but thankful for a 28 day cycle
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:19 am

Man I'm only 3dpo and I'm pmsing. I'm so hungry and emotional. Can't believe its over so soon. Maybe its because I didn't take clomid or progesterone this cycle. Getting a taste for a natural cycle. I just hope I don't get AF on Thanksgiving because without progesterone my lp isn't very long.

Apart from ttc, looking forward to a very exciting weekend with my family. We are hitting the mountains for some snow fun. My husband surprised me last night announcing we are taking off tonight! We were suppose to just drive up on Saturday but he decided to drive up Friday night and stay at the hotel on site so we can jump right into the fun Saturday morning.

I hope everyone else is doing ok. HUGS
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:30 am

Angela I’m sorry af got you:( but a longer cycle does sound good.
Faith enjoy ur little vacation,pms does suck with or without drugs :))im hungry all the time,is such a “wonderful “ feeling lol.
Happy weekend ladies.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:35 am

Danaa isn't potency hunger a whole new level! Just growing that little baby! So excited for you!

Faith I hope you aren't having pms already. Maybe you are just preparing for some nice implantation
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri Nov 17, 2017 9:52 am

Dana: Eat up! :D I only want hot foods. Cold turns me off.

Courtney: Wouldn't that be some junk? I'm not taking anything to prevent an early AF either. So, I'm hoping you are right and its a sign of some thing brewing within. Because I got teary eyed over an old episode of CSI...seriously? :roll:
How's Ben? Is he an eater? He is so tiny. I just want to cuddle him.
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:33 pm

Hi ladies,
I wrote a big long post and it kept freezing and then just said 'sorry there was a problem with this page so it's reloaded' ahhh so annoying.
Faith, I hope you are enjoying the snow, we don't have snow anywhere near where I live so I've only been once before when I was overseas. Do you ski or snowboard at all?
Dana, I hope you are enjoying lots of yummy food.
Angela, i have a good feeling about how your cycles have been progressing!
Andi, how are you doing, just counting down the hours now haha? Will they induce you if you go over?
Courtney, yes I am super excited & only a little terrified...only 10 weeks to go! It still seems so surreal, sometimes I actually can't believe it's happening! I feel so grateful. I am just getting ready to figure out my 'birth plan' haha, hubby is away this week for work but when he's back we'll try and do a tour of the maternity ward. Everything is set up - we are still waiting on the house build so we've moved bedrooms at my parents' place to give us some more space, I have the cot & change table ready to go now. I put all the baby clothes my mum and siste have bought away and just have to wash them now, which I'm saving for once I've gone on mat leave. Only 7 more weeks of work for me! I can't wait, I had the worst run-in with this jerk-off in my office last week, he just sent the absolute rudest email for no reason, AFTER my team have done his team about 20 favours and worked ridiculous hours to do so, he got narky because I said 'maybe' to doing them one more favour instead of an immediate yes, sent this big long sarcastic and passive aggressive email. So I had to call him out on it to his boss and go thru a big discussion, it's just reminding me of how happy I am to be leaving there soon!
Anyway, I think thanksgiving is coming up next weekend, yeah? I hope all the Americans enjoy their holiday weekend if I don't make it back on before then, or in case it keeps eating my posts.
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby faithrock » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:39 pm

Loz: We don't usually get snow here at all. We were playing in man made snow yesterday...LOL..The kiddo had fun and my husband did too. I was all messed up in my joints because little did I know there was a storm brewing. I could barely walk or stand up after sitting down. Today I feel frinkin fantstic not that the almost tornado is gone. It happened last night. Sounded like a million acorns were being thrown against the house. Crazy!!

10wks???? What??? Where did the time go? It sounds like you need to get away from that work place anyway. Its amazing how you work your bum off and it just takes one goober to screw things up. Start the count down!!! How long will you get off of work? Do you plan on returning?

Thanksgiving is this Thursday. I'm looking forward to doing absolutely nothing with the family at home cept for EATING...hehehehh

I always get mixed up on what is going on with your home. What stage is it in now? Have they even started building?

HI EOE...I'm just bumming around at 5dpo. Wishing it were 10dpo so I could wee on everything in sight hoping for a miracle bfp. :D
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:11 am

Loz 10w damn!!!the older I get the faster I feel like time is going by.
I’m sorry to hear about ur work problems,soon you will be going and you can say,screw you guys,I’m going home :)) South Park how long will you be able to stay home with the baby?
Faith im jealous of you,I miss snow,Athens doesn’t get snow but in Romania we have it and I used to hate it but now I miss it.
There is no shame in testing at 5dpo :))
Afm all is well,my hunger has slowed down,I’m craving lots of foods especially when I’m hungry but for the most part I have been doing well.Getting my thyroid test results today and hopefully tomorrow I can go ahead and have a vaginal swab done,I’m terrified about it but is necessary before the stitch.
I’m 9weeks today and feeling good,looking forward for my next scan to see my baby again.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:14 am

Hi everyone..

I am still around. Just taking my time to heal with this latest dealing. My scan was fine, and the doc thinks that my hormones are just taking a lil longer to get in control, hence the spotting. Nonethless, looks like it has finally stopped. I am feeling better, and have started working out again. Friday was my birthday, and i had a good time. Celebration for 4 days- Thurs to Sat. We had a terrace pre-birthday party, followed by movie night on Friday, a dinner on Saturday and another movie night on Sunday:-) DH has his final exams starting on 27th of this month, and is having prep leave now. So a lil tense about it. Hopefully they will go well. And btw, I also baked a cake for myself. Will post the pic later and get back with personals. Love you all.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:55 pm

Dana: Girl I haven't tested yet. So not like me. I mean its almost 3pm on 6dpo, normally I would have done 5 sticks by now. Nope. Not saying I dont have hope but I'm puttered out on the bfns. I cannot take seeing one again.

The snow was fun and we will go back before winter is over for sure. I bet Athens is pretty. :D
FX for up coming swab/scan. Will you get thryroid meds? Or are you already taking them?

Nicksys: Hello there, Happy Belated Birthday!!!! Sounds like some one got spoiled :D And you baked a CAKE??? See now I want to eat a cake, not bake but eat...lol. Don't forget to post a pic!!
Its good to hear you are up and working out again. I need you to do some work outs for me too. After our Vegas trip full of walking for 6 days straight..I don't want to do anything that brings up my heart rate ;) Glad you got the all clear from your doc and the spotting has stopped. You body has been through so much. Once it finds its groove again you will know it and Im praying you won't need IVF at all. :hugs:

Ok, now I have to find a way not to go buy a cake. I bet your's is delicious.
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Nov 20, 2017 3:22 pm

Nicky happy birthday and many,many more to come!!!
Come bake for me lol:)) Im fxing for your husband’s exams,I wish for him that everything goes smoothly and he gets the best results.
Faith Athens is beautiful indeed and cheap to live in comparing to other places,i just started to enjoy athens these last two years:)) I have never accepted it as my home,i had hopes that my husband will move to Romania(he still says we will eventually)but I feel it that we won’t,now if only I could learn proper Greek :))
I only get the swabs this week done at a lab close to my home,the scan is next Wednesday.Im thyroid meds but lately I have not taken them regularly(ouups)but my results were good,thank Goodness.
I’m monitoring my spotting and once that stops I can go ahead and get the swabs done,now if only my vagina would cooperate. I had them done in July,why I need to have them done again I don’t know,luckily is almost free so that good,love my insurance:))now lets see how much of my stitch procedure it covers....
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:29 pm

Danaa: Spotting? What did I miss? Is it old blood? Yeah, they won't do stitch unless all is cleared out. I think it should be fine if they use the iodine but what do I know.
Glad your tests came back good for thyroid.
I hope your hubby takes you to live back in Romania some day. But with his family there its going to be a hard sell. Do you know any Greek?
The are probably swabbing for that Hep B bacteria. Always want to check for it when chance of secretions getting into where baby is. Prayers for clean swab and good scan.
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:55 pm

Faith I have been spotting since week 6,same as my last pregnancy,not sure why,the doctor says not to worry bcs nothing seems wrong.
I’m hevi the usual tests done,for bacterias,I got tested for hep B and C before the transfer and HIV.
I have not asked if he will do the stitch if I’m spotting but by week 12 it should stop.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:30 pm

Danaa: That is a relief. So excited for you. Hugs
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby starMint » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:51 pm

happy belated birthday Nicky!
EOE - hi!
Me: 39 DH:46
TTC#1 since August 2012
Transfer 1 - BFN; Transfer 2 BFN
IVF#3 20 eggs retrieved (12/13/17); 12 fertilized; 2 5-day blasts!
150iu gonalF+150iu Menopur x 14 days (6xCetrotide) , 2000iu hcg + Luprene trigger (5 weeks of 7 units hGH started 11/1)
IVF#2 - 19 eggs retrieved(12/8/16) (11 mature) 10 fertilized, 0 blasts
7 units hGH x 43 days (from 10/24 until trigger), 150iu Follistim+150iu Menopur x 13 days (with last three days the Menopur dropped to 75iu; 4x250iu Ganirelix), 2000iu hcg + Luprene trigger
IVF#1 26 eggs retrieved (9/16/16), 14 fertilized, 0 blasts
225iu Follistim + 75iu Menopur x 13 days (last two days the Follistim dropped to 150iu; 4xGanirelix), 2000iu hcg + Luprene trigger + 2mg Estradiol

My Ovulation Chart
starMint
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups