New Beginnings

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: New Beginnings

Postby Momma-of4 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:20 am

Nicky your basket was adorable. I'm glad you are taking some time for yourself to heal hun.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:31 pm

Hi eoe
Angela, I loved Thor! So funny. Plus they threw in a few Aussie jokes ;) I'm considering seeing it at the movies a second time I enjoyed it so much haha. I'm sorry you went through something as horrible as an eating disord r, but it's amazing that it's taught you such great coping techniques for the rest of your life and I'm so grateful we all get to benefit from your positivity!
Angela & Nicky, Wolverine is part of the reason we like Logan haha. I've always loved the name (I read a lot, and when I was little babysitters club was one of my favourites which is where I first came across the name!) but when I suggested it to DH I won him over by pointing out it was wolverine's name lol.
Courtney, Ben is so cute! You must be so in love. Does it feel strange to be planning something to prevent you from falling pregnant after so many years of TTC? I'm glad the meds worked well enough to get you feeling better now!
Dana, you'll have to keep us posted on your scan - good luck!!! don't stress about your weight right now, you're growing a human and that's the most important thing to focus on!
Wish, it's good to hear from you and I hope the IUI brings you a BFP!
Nicky, that cupcake basket is incredible, you're so talented. I'm glad you're feeling a bit better and are taking some time off.
Andi, how do the braxton hicks feel? I don't think I've had any yet. I occasionally get some sharp cramps on and off but my friend described them as like a band wrapping around your belly which is a bit different to what I've had? Good luck with the freezer meals, and with labour! Do you have a birth plan?
Afm, someone ASked how far along I am now (sorry, I can't remember who asked and my phone keeps freezing so I can't check). I am 29 weeks tomorrow! Time is really flying at the moment. Work is hectic as well which is good, it's keeping me distracted. We moved bedrooms on the weekend so we have the cot and change table set up and I've folded (but not washed yet) all of the babyname clothes we have already been given. DH and I have only bought a onesie and a tshirt and et we have the first 6 months worth of outfits taken care of!
That's all from me except baby dust & sticky vibes to all xxx
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:37 pm

Lox good to hear from you. Wow 29 weeks already. Sounds like you are getting prepared. Work is a good distraction to keep time going by faster.

I had to stop the lexapro. It made me feel 100 times worse. I have every single side effect from it. It exaggerated depression like I can not even explain. Made me feel like a zombie. Once I stopped it I felt better. I already started my period. I'm have been a bit overwhelmed trying to juggle five kids and my dad. We just moved him to a different rehabilitation hospital. He's contacted cdiff which is very contagious. He's in isolation. I can go see him but can't take kids and have to follow hospital protocol. I'm going to let him get several days of treatment before I go back. I don't want to risk bringing it home to my kids. I'm really feeling fine with the tubal. I'm on birth control now. I will probably have the surgery around Christmas. I feel my family is complete. I'm just too old for more and my body is worn out and this last pregnancy really did me in. Mentally and physically. I'm ready to move to the next chapter of our life watching our kids grow up and then looking forward to grandkids. Omg I could be a GMA in 4/5 years if my oldest follows in my foot steps. I hope not. I hope he gets a good education then goes for a family! A lady asked Abby the other day if Ben was hers . She was carrying him. I'm like she's only 12!!
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:59 am

Hi. Quick question ladies. After this last fiasco with chemical, my periods including spotting got over on Tuesday(7th Nov). As of yesterday (12th Nov), my secretions looked brown. And today I had one or two drops of vaginal blood-red in colour. Is this normal? I am going for an u/s tomorrow morning. I have never had spotting between periods before, so its a little worrisome. Can't understand what is happening.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AndiA108 » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:51 pm

Nicky, let us know how the u/s goes! Can't really give you advice on that. I've never had spotting between cycles even after the miscarriages. FX it's just your body working it self out.

Loz - I think braxton hicks and contractions are different for everyone. Right now the BHs feel like a really strong period and a bad stomach ache combined. The tightening also happens but I don't know about feeling like a band. They are definitely pretty painful to me lately. Hopefully that means something!

Afm... just ticking away haha. Jk I feel pretty patient and waiting for him to make his appearance. I know he'll come out when he's ready and just packing on a few extra punds right now.
01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

Our baby boy passed away at 39 weeks due to a true knot in his cord. Our hearts are broken.
AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:11 pm

Nicky let us know what did ur doc say!I think is somewhat normal?!Ur body is recovering.
Loz Logan is a beautiful name,it reminds me of an old movie with Chuck Norris and Eddie Cibriani I believe.
Courtney hugs,I’m sorry to hear about ur dad....I hope things get easier for you soon.
Andi im still waiting for you to tell us you had the baby :))
As for me not much,just waiting for Wednesday...I have a tooth ache bcs I have cavities and I’m super pissed off about that but besides that all good with me.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:57 pm

Nickysy: Beautiful basket!! You have some mad baking skills women. Goodness, wish you lived closer. I'd have had you do my wedding cupcakes. :D Hope you are physically/mentally healing up as best you can. Take time for youself. It is the best medicine.

MK: Thank you so much for sharing about what you have accomplished. Your positive nature is always good to have peak in when you can. HUGS. FX for a bfp this cycle. Stay strong.

Wish: Good to hear from you. Thank you for thinking of us and I pray you IUI goes well.

Loz/Andia: You ladies are towers compared to me. I could inch up that way in some serious stillettos but I don't want to break my butt. Sending you healthy vibes for stress free work and then then an easy labor for you Andiaa.

Courtney: Ben is so adorable. I hugged my laptop when I saw him. Little head..so precious.

Dana: That is so cute..heheh...you eat all you want. Take care to keep tummy warm and enjoy your pregnancy. :hugs:

Whoz: Thinking of you.

HI EOE.sorry if I missed a personal. I'm still in vacation mode...

AFM: Back from my Vegas trip. Still recovering from fertility acupuncture. I don't know what that doc did to my lady bits but this cycle will be proof of if I should go back again..lol. I got some expensive Chinese Herbs too but not sure if I should take them about ovulation. I'm already Oing here at cd11, so my husband said he thinks I should wait till next cycle and drink them tea herbs while on my cycle leading up to O. Since its 14 days worth. Its the real deal too. Paper bags full of roots and leaves...and every thing else natural..lol. I'm suppose to boil it three times before I drink it all. Next cycle if we don't get pregnant this cycle as we didn't 'try' just had some nice 'time' together..lol..Ok, O pains are starting to kick my butt, going to lay down. HUGS
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Wishfull15 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:43 am

Today's the day. I have 3 giant follies on me left ovary and the darkest Opk I've ever had. The rest line is twice as dark as the control line and came up before the control line too. Everyone cross your fingers and say a prayer this IUI works.
Wishfull15
Friend

Postby faithrock » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:32 am

Wish: Praying for you wish!! HUGS
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:46 am

Wish Praying for you!!!Get that egg.
Faith welcome back and I’m happy you had fun.
I hope the herbs and the fertility acupuncture works for you.
I have no experience with herbs or Chinese herbs so I cannot say anything but I think you should listen to ur husband and in case you won’t get a bfp this cycle start drinking those herbs (man I don’t think I could do it lol,give shots all day long but not drinking stuff,I’m weird like that.)
Afm i saw the doctor today and we saw our baby and heard the heartbeat and it was beautiful,sadly the other sac was empty and small so no twins for me this time.Im supposed to have my thyroid tested and have a vaginal swab done to check for bacteria’s and that is about it....
Things are progressing nicely and in December I will have the stitch done so that is good.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:27 am

Danaa: I'm sorry the sac was empty HUGS. My heart goes out to you both. I hope you have joy seeing a heartbeat and growing baby inside you. My heart swelled imagining the happiness surging through you both right now. I personally want to spoil he/she rotten already! LOL
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AndiA108 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:15 am

Wish - FX!

Dana - Sorry to hear about the one baby and all the prayers for the other baby to continue growing healthy and strong!

Faith - I hope vegas was a nice little break!!

AFM - no updates. Ticking away. :-p
01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

Our baby boy passed away at 39 weeks due to a true knot in his cord. Our hearts are broken.
AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:03 am

Wishful great luck for this cycle. The month I got pregnant I had darkest opk ever! Prayers for you!

Danaa I'm glad you have one healthy bean growing nicely but sorry for the other one that didn't continue to grow. I so know that feeling. I'm sitting here feeding my healthy one now! You will be doing that in about 8 months or so!

Faith I'm glad you had a good time in Vegas! I've never been there. Glad you just had some nice time together!

Andi I hope you are doing well. Girl you are so close.

Loz only 10 more weeks. Are you getting ready. Time will fly!

Whoz when is your new appt with new re?

Nicky thinking of you hun. I hope you are healing one day at a time.

Star how are you doing?
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:14 pm

Hello lovely ladies. No personals tonight bc this connection sucks and is slow as molasses. Just wanted to say af got me, but glad it was a 28 day cycle. Glad that my cycle seems to have lengthened to one more conducive to better lp and more mature egg. But boy had it resulted in a stronger period too. Lots of goods signs that my uterus lining is thickening up enough, as well. I just feel a bfp coming for me soon. Hopeful for all of us. That's all except for hugs, baby dust and sticky vibes to us all.
7Mk1973
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby faithrock » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:16 pm

Sorry the witch got you MK! :(
But it sounds like your body is regulating nicely to a regular cycle. I'm sorry the flow was heavy but a thick lining is sooo good! FX for this new cycle. HUGS
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups