New Beginnings

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: New Beginnings

Postby Nickysy » Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:38 pm

Just spoke with my doc. She does believe its a positive for sure. But its a low positive. And so I need to be cautious. Have to repeat the test tomorrow again. This entire thing is so stressful. At this point of time, I am thanking to even know that there is a possibility that I can get pregnant.

Courtney: I am sorry to hear about your dad. DHs granddad has Alzheimer's, and I know its very difficult to deal with. I will pray for strength for you and family to deal with this situation.

Faith: Thank you for keeping me in your thoughts all the time. I am in love with the fact how much we all care and give credence to each others thoughts. Have you O'd yet??

Danaa: Thank you for the page. I am pretty ok with the name. I am hoping its going to bring in luck for all of us. Just to believe in the thought, that it is a new beginning. Yay for awesome second beta. I can't wait to hear about your scan now. Keeping fxed for your beautiful twins.

Whoz: Thanks a bunch for keeping me in your thoughts. How are you? Are you moving ahead with IUI next month?

Star, Fly, Andi, Angela, Loz: I hope all you girls are doing great.

Just for kicks, after i heard the beta today, I took a FRER around 11:35 A.M. (probably 3rd or 4th urine of the day). And I got this line. Ladies, please pray that I have a late implanter and a sticky bean in there. At this point of time, I am looking for a miracle.
Attachments
IMG_20171020_120358.jpg
(180.3 KiB) Not downloaded yet
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:02 am

Nickysy: I am sorry it is not doubling like they want. I'm praying the bean is just having a slow start. I'm looking forward to hearing what your Dr has to say. Hugging you tightly.

Danaa: I think I'm Oing right now??? I don't know anymore. We bd the previous day's. I'm just pooped. Seems like we try every possible day of cycle and nothing. My mind is leaning towards not bd in anymore this cycle and just enjoy scary October. Well better get some shut eye.
HI EOE
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:00 am

Faith: Thank you. But honestly, I am feeling hope after a long time. My betas are low, and I need to be cautious, but its given me courage that I am indeed capable of being pregnant. And it will happen for us when its the right time. Doc has asked me to continue my progesterone and other meds, and get a repeat done. I read somewhere though that below 1200 units, bhcg doubling time can vary between 48-72 hours. Right now, mine is at 64 hours. So I am keeping my fingers crossed. Thank you for keeping my bean in your prayers.
My Ovulation Chart

Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:08 am

Nicky I will be praying for you so that ur next draw brings you a massive increase,I think you have a late bloomer in there.
Hugs!!!!
Faith,according to ur temp,opk you ovulated on Thursday,I’m fx hard for you!!
AFM nothing much,just minding my own business,being trapped in the house bcs we live on the second floor with no elevator and Im being cautious not going down the stairs if not needed and by that I mean my husband is making me stay home lol,such a pain in my @ss but her I understand,his babies depend on me lol.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:40 am

Danaa: Thanks for holding out hope. Hugs. Enjoy all the pampering while you can:-) . I am sure DH needs it more than you
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:33 am

Nickysy wrote:Danaa: Thanks for holding out hope. Hugs. Enjoy all the pampering while you can:-) . I am sure DH needs it more than you

Of course im!!
I’m fx really hard!!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AndiA108 » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:19 am

Nicky - holding out hope for you as well! it sounds like you have a wonderful outlook. Xoxo

Dana - you relax and kick those feet up girl!

Courtney - I hope you're hanging in there with everything that's going on.

Faith - sounds like you ovulated, fx for you!

Afm - getting a big nervous for the big day. 35 weeks today. Still get cramps and contractions if I move around too much so DH has been on me to stay put. He wants this baby to go as close to his due date as possible. I'm nesting a lot and have this sense that he may be coming soon. I hope he holds off until at least 37 weeks.
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Fri Oct 20, 2017 11:38 am

Nickysy: Yes, you said what I was thinking earlier. Knowing if it’s even possible to get pregnant. All the trying and waiting and hoping. You have a bean in there chugging along. A great accomplishment. I’m happy you feel this and I’m know the baby feels your joy at their presence.

Danaa: I feel a true ovulation going on now. Hubby wants to do an insemination as soon as he gets home.

Andia: Thank you. It goes by fast. 37wks will be good to make it to. So happy for this moment to be fast approaching for you. Hugs
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:51 am

Dana and Nicky, any updates?

Lolz, what's going on with you?
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Danaa » Sat Oct 21, 2017 1:13 pm

Whoz Im all good,enjoying the weekend.
How are you?!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:43 pm

Nicky those betas sound good to me. In the very early days it only doubles every 48-72 hours so that would be about right with your numbers? I am holding out hope for a nice sticky bean for you lady! Crossing everything.

Sorry eoe, I haven't had a chance to read anything else I just came for an update on Nicky, will get back on in the next couple of days for full personals!!
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:30 pm

Hello lovely ladies. Courtney hope you and your family are doing well. Danaa can't wait for your scan... your beta numbers were great. Faith catch that egg. Nickysy got even my eyes crossed that your numbers start doubling faster. Sending mucho sticky vibes. I think you just implanted late. Loz 25 weeks yay. Andia fx that you keep your little one in there for two more weeks at least. Whoz, Star and Fly thinking of you ladies. I hope I've got you all. Afm Af got me after a 30 day cycle which I'm happier with than a 22 day cycle. My lp was longer which is helpful for implantation. Hopeful that my cycle stays lengthened to at least 26 to 30 days. Working 6 days again this week. Hope I go back down to 5 really soon. Watched some of the Blue Angels' air show from the store today though. We were soooooo busy bc of the air show lol. They love my dh coming in to talk to everyone. He's the one who talked me up to them before I even applied. He came and brought me some food and watched with us. Such a sweet heart he has. That's all for me except sticky vibes, baby dust, and hugs to us all.
7Mk1973
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Nickysy » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:33 pm

Hi everyone..

Thank you so much for all your wishes and concern. I am hanging by thread here. My next beta will only be on Monday-23rd. Till then I have to just take meds and hope for best. My doc did talk to me today, and told me to basically hold out hope, but realistically, be cautious. As she thinks I am having a chemical pregnancy. It sucks. And i cried and cried a lot today. After a long time, you get those pink lines, only to know, that they might not last. One of those days where I felt hopeless. Sometimes i think i am tired of everyone telling me that I am strong. I don't want to be this strong. I wanna be vulnerable and normal and get my baby. To top it off, my parents came to visit, and entered in the house just 5 min after I spoke to doc. And I hugged my mum and cried again. Ofcourse now she knows all the details. I have been feeling sad for them as well. I really want to, but am not even able to enjoy the moment of thinking that I am pregnant, just because of this limbo. Phew! DH also broke down yesterday. He really wants a little girl and has so many plans for her. I felt helpless looking at him. But i guess he really needed to come out with his emotions too. Sometimes, I forget, how much is all of this affecting him as well.
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:36 pm

Nickysy it is good that your dh can share his emotions with you even if it hurts. I'm still holding hope that your miracle has happened. We are here for you no matter what.
7Mk1973
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby faithrock » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:12 pm

Mk: Sorry AF showed but a longer LP is very good. And youR DH sounds like a sweetheart indeed.

Nickysy:I'm happy your parents were there to comfort you. It's hard trying to hold it all together when you really want to fall apart.Your husband's opening up to you is very therapeutic. You both have been through so much. I'm praying Monday's beta is much higher and soon we can see baby on a scan. It is a miracle for anyone to be pregnant and give birth. No one realizes it until we are met with infertility. So much has to happen just right for us to grow our lil beans...Hope is the food that feeds miracles. Let's hold on to it with two hands. HUGS
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups