New Beginnings

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: New Beginnings

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:37 am

Thank you danaa and Angela. I appreciate your concern ad prayers. He's actually had a couple good days where he's said like 2 words. He went to a new neurologist yesterday. He said if this were just alcoholic dementia he would be walking and talking. This Dr assessed him a month or so ago and said something else has happened since then and they are going to re run some tests like MRI and lumbar puncture. Dr said he thinks he's also has vascular dementia but from what I read that is caused from strokes and nothing on his scans suggest a stroke. I don't know but the Dr was hopeful we could figure this out and maybe find some kind of treatment that would help.

Danaa thanks fur answering my questions. You've had such a rough road and I hope and pray all goes well this next time. I want this so badly for you!

I hope everyone has a nice Christmas and all is going well!
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:32 pm

How is everyone doing?
Kimberly (34) married to Joshua (36) ~ February 11, 2016.

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sun Dec 24, 2017 4:19 pm

Hello lovely ladies. Fly good to hear from you. I'm doing well, just in my fertile period. Yes Christmas and Christmas eve are in my fertile period. It would be so awesome to catch this time around, knowing it was a holiday baby! Danaa I feel like you deserve for this next time to work. Twins maybe. :-D. Courtney I do hope they find some answers for your father. Afm I am in my fertile period and my dh's only sibling has come with her boy friend from Arizona to visit us and his mom. It's going well so far. I finally start my training for key holder after Christmas. It's been crazy busy these past few weeks. Here is to things slowing down a bit. That's all except for baby dust, hugs, and sticky vibes. Happy Holidays and a really awesome new year!
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Danaa » Mon Dec 25, 2017 9:23 am

Merry Christmas everyone!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Mon Dec 25, 2017 1:40 pm

Merry Christmas everyone..

Courtney: Sorry to hear about your dad. I hope he feels better soon. If you want, please share his reports of MRI and Lumbar puncture. I can ask DH to review them once. Take care. And say hi to lil Ben!

Angela: Fxed for you in catching the holiday baby. Sticky vibes and hugs for you Hun!

Loz: You must be all ready for the baby now. Hoping you are doing well.

Danaa: Looks like you and me are going to have transfer around the same time, hopefully with our rainbow babies. You deserve it girl! Hugs

Fly, Wish, Star, Whoz, Andi:Hello

AFM, we just got back from a small vacation. Went for a trek in a mountain range, a few hours from here. It was great fun. And snow top was freaking awesome. Nothing much happening other than that. Just waiting for next period to come. Will talk to doctor after that to figure out next FET protocol.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Wed Dec 27, 2017 2:32 am

Well, I seem to be having more periods on my own since having Remy. I took my first round of clomid tonight and so begins the journey for baby #2!

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Wed Dec 27, 2017 10:58 pm

Fly: That's awesome news!! Good luck
My Ovulation Chart

Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:11 pm

Fly good luck!!Exciting!!!
Courtney I hope you are well!!and so is ur dad!
Angela hello:)
Nicky I hope you enjoyed your vacation .It was well deserved.
As for me not much going on,cd1 and just waiting.That is about it.hugs to everyone
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 7:36 pm

Hi everyone, I hope you had a nice Christmas/holiday break!
Courtney, sorry to hear about your father. I hope they can figure out what's causing this and help him soon. How are the rest of the family doing? Luke still doing well following his back surgery, pain all gone?
Fly, exciting news about trying for #2!
Nicky, that holiday sounds amazing. Do you ski? When is AF due next, I am keen to hear what your Dr thinks about next protocol!
Angela, fx for a Christmas baby for you!! Sending sticky vibes your way!!
Dana, how was your Christmas? What do you do over Christmas, anything special?
Afm, still just ticking along. A month to go til my due date. If/when baby is born, I wanted to ask... Would you all like me to share a picture here or will it be too painful for some? (I will completely understand if so). If not, I am sure I will post some to my Instagram account for those that would like to see and can share my IG handle instead (@lmitchell3).
ATM, I am still feeling so lucky but simultaneously feeling overwhelmed being this heavily pregnant in the middle of Aussie summer. It's so hot over here at the moment! I am also having some weird pains/pressure low down, at my last appointment baby was posterior so I'm hoping he has turned and the pain is a good sign!
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby whoz » Sun Dec 31, 2017 5:43 pm

Pictures, PLEASE! We all love you and am so happy for you
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (with an arsenal of natural treatments) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (Sept 2017) - Endo confirmed and removed
Fertility treatment October - December 2017
Surprise BFP! - January 2018
EDD - September 12, 2018

whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Flybutter » Sun Dec 31, 2017 7:37 pm

Loz, I would love to see a picture!

I just finished my clomid last night and my af ended on the 26th. Now today I am having heavy ewcm and it is streaked with blood. Is it possible I’ve ovulated on my own without even needing the clomid and just 5 days after my af ended?

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:56 am

Thank you Nicky for the offer but I don't have access to my dad's scans. My step mom is poa and I can't get them. Sound like you had a nice vacation. I'm excited to hear you are going to start talking about your next FET!!

Hey fly! I'm excited for you and I hope this time around is much quicker for you. It took me forever to have my first and had no problem with getting my next 3. Did you happen to try ovulation tests before Clomid or temping to see if you might be ovulating on your own?

Hi danaa! Don't you love just waiting! I hope things go quickly for you. How's Jack doing?

LozI can't believe you only have a month left! Time has just flown! I want to see pictures. Hang in there in that heat. I know that's rough. Hoping your little guy has turned :) Luke's back surgery was not a success so he's trying to learn to just live with the pain at the moment. It's been very hard on him physically and mentally.

Whoz how are things going with you?

Angela I hope all is well with you.

My dad is actually doing a lot better. He's still not well by any means. He's back at the nursing home and off a lot of the meds they had put him on which had caused a lot of his unresponsiveness. He is walking again and saying a few words. He hugs me often. His x wife that has lived with him (odd situation) and I are having some major problems. She's mean and two faced and we are not getting along which is making things tough at the moment but I'm thankful my dad's doing better that's what's most important. Ben is doing great. Lots of smiles and starting to coo some. He's definitely a mommas boy. My other kids are doing well too. I hope everyone had a nice Christmas and a happy New Year! I don't know when life is ever going to return to normal for me but im trying to learn to adapt. Miss chatting with you all as often.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:50 pm

Courtney, No I didn't, but I probably am ovulating at least sporadically, since I have had several cycles since February.

Glad to hear your dad is doing at least somewhat better than he was and I am sorry about his ex wife being a jerk.

I love seeing the pics you post of Ben. He is such a cutie!

I did buy some opk's yesterday and starting charting my temp again, I will have to relink it in my siggy.

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:19 pm

Hello ladies.A very very happy 2018 to all of you.

Danaa: CD1 means lesser time for your next FET. So yay..

Loz: Please share a pic. Would love to meet your lil boy. He will be here before you know it. I don't ski. But would like to try it someday.

Fly: That does sound like symptoms of ovulation. But pretty soon after AF. That's a lil confusing.

Courtney: Sorry to hear about your Dad. I can't even imagine the stress. Glad Ben is being a good Mamas boy. Share his latest pic please. He must have grown a lil by now.

Star, Whoz, Andi, Faith, Wish: Hi there.

AFM, waiting for next AF. Due at coming weekend. We wanted to do our next FET in February, but now have some family functions. So won't be possible. Probably March now. Let's see how it works out. Other than that, nothing much happening here.
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:44 pm

Courtney im happy ur dad is slightly better.I hope you get bakc to your normal very soon.
loz share pictures we done mind,how could we,we have been trough this journey together .Hugs!
Fly I think that ewcm with blood is just something hormonal related,I had that one time and I asked my doctor and he said hormones.I hope you get pregnant in no time!!
Nicky feb-march is all the
Same,the results is more important.I think we will be cycle buddies.
I’m just waiting...relaxing until I’m ready.
Happy New Years ladies!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups