New Beginnings

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: New Beginnings

Postby Nickysy » Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:45 pm

Faith: Keeping everything crossed these are signs for catching that lil egg! Good luck. We had Diwali (sort of Christmas for India) last week here. So no more celebrations around. Halloween isnt exactly celebrated here, but schools do ask kids to come dressed up for the part and have fun. Specially, the little ones.

Danaa: Yups for sure. Lil bean def didn't wanna give up without a fight. Now I can only pray for God to take care of my lil embabies.

AFM, yesterdays beta wasnt great. It only went up to 114 from 95 the previous day. I will talk to doctor today to see how do we proceed from here. Feeling much better though today. I think i have cried so much in last 10 days, that it seems like I don't want to anymore. It will happen for us when its the right time. Till then, we keep trying.
My Ovulation Chart

Me(33), DH (31), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nov-Dec 2015- Clomid plus trigger- BFN
HSG-Feb 2016: Tubes perfectly clear
March 2016 IUI: Clomid+Estrogen+ HCG trigger+ Progesterone: BFN
Feb and March 2017- IUI ( Clomid + Hcg Trigger+ Progesterone)- BFN

IVF#1- May-June 2017: 6 embabies frozen on day 3. No fresh transfer.

FET#1- Oct 2017: 3 embabies * day 3 Transferred. Chemical pregnancy.
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:10 am

Nickysy:My heart aches with you.One day at a time. Not giving up on ttc. I will pray for your lil bean to be in peace no matter if he/she stays with us or not. Such a little fighter. Please let us know what the doc wants to do next. Hugs
As for your teachers letting the schools have a dress up day and fun stuff for kids, I'm so happy. I wish we recognized more holidays outside of our own. We would have much more celebrations/festivals. I know as a child living in Germany many moons ago, seemed like we were always celebrating something with beer and food..LOL. I hope you had a good Christmas 'like' occasion. Ours isn't until December of course.

Hi EOE: How are we all doing?

AFM: Woke up to a horrible cramp in my uterus. It was so intense. Worse than others I've had in tww. I don't get it. I don't have cramps like this during AF just in tww. Had to take some Tylenol fast. I wonder if it was because of HSG. Where does all that dye go anyway? Well I'm up now so it's going to be a long day.
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:05 am

Hello Everyone.

So after talking to doc today, it was decided that we stop all medications. The pregnancy doesn't seem viable. Now I have to wait to start my periods. Hopefully, its a chemical pregnancy that will take its natural course fast. Else, we might have to consider other options. Pray for me ladies. I am disheartened. More to see the sadness in my parents eyes at the moment. I hope my baby finds peace and my other embabies too.
My Ovulation Chart

Mild endometriosis and PCOD diagnosed feb 2015, DH: Slightly low morphology, great counts.

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:11 am

Nicky I want to send you and ur husband lots of hugs and peace!!
Is not easy but you can pull through this!
Ur bean was a fighter!!I pray you won’t need any intervention.
I know is not of any comfort at the moment but the fact that you had implantation is sooo important in this whole process.
Faith im fxing that cramp was implantation.
Eoe hello:)
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:36 am

I'm so so sorry Nicky :( lots of hugs and prayers. My heart breaks for you.

I'm reading along but I'm so far behind on everyone. I haven't disappeared but I still have very limited time between visiting my dad at the nursing home, taking care of a newborn and my other kids, oh and trying to stay on top of my house. I'm a bit crazy at the moment. My dad is still about the same. It's so sad seeing him this way. He's too young and so am I! Hugs to everyone. I hope to good things get back to normal soon. I miss you all
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:00 am

Nickysy: :cry: Praying no intervention is needed. HUGS x a million

Danaa: Thank you but my darn body is acting like it is ready to start AF already. I did my usual clearing out of my intestines...(cough, cough) today. My opks are starting to pick up color again. I thought they had gone negative but now I am testing and watching them until Saturday. And my right ovary, the one I did not ovulate with is acting all painful and swollen. Right now I am operating off of blind hope. I can't see what is or isn't going on so I'm hoping for what I want to be going on :wink:

You having any symptoms yet? Maybe you just don't recognize it because your body is accustomed to the hormones?

Courtney: I'm sorry you dad hasn't improved much. We know you have your hands full. So please take care of your family. We ladies will still be milling about whenever you pop your head in. Remember to still some rest and food for yourself. HUGS

HI EOE HUGS

AFM: It is cold out and my butt is working from home the rest of the week. I'm getting stuff done but have been hit with waves of sleepiness..or laziness, take your pick. :rofl: I am proud of myself for NOT testing at only 5dpo. I almost did because I was feeling like my opks shouldn't be as dark as they are so soon. But I smacked my hand and put down the hpt. Way too early for me to be testing. Plus I only have like one or two really sensitive test and frer(pfft) and lots awful cheapie test that wouldn't work until 12 or 13dpo. :roll: I have some cool things planned this weekend and don't want bfns bringing me down so there is a good chance I will UNBELIEVABLY wait till 10dpo to test.....hahahaha...Anyway, back to my crazy boring work day.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AndiA108 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:30 am

Nicky - I'm so sorry to hear this. Praying for you, your husband, and your family. xoxo
ME: 29, DH: 31
TTC #1 since November 2014

01/2014 - MC 6wks
12/2015 - MC 5wks
2 Rounds Clomid 50mg - BFN
(NTNP Feb 2016 - April 2016)
09/2016 - Round 3 Clomid 50mg + 200mg CoQ10 3xs Day
10/2016 - Clomid Challenge Test 100mg - Responded well
11/2016 - Clomid 100mg - BFP 12/03/2016 -- Ended in a miscarriage: 12/22/2016

3 months after our miscarriage... 03/22/2017 - Unexpected BFP. Praying this is our rainbow baby.
04/11/2017 - 6w5d saw the heartbeat!
04/19/2017 - 8w5d heartbeat still strong @ 178 :D
06/28/2017 - It's a boy! <3

AndiA108
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Wed Oct 25, 2017 11:52 am

Oh Nicky. I am so very sorry. I pray for great peace for your little one. You have become a mother and nothing will ever take that away. I do pray for your next steps.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Nickysy » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:56 am

Thank you everyone. For keeping me, my family and my little one in your prayers. Will keep you girls posted.
My Ovulation Chart

Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby whoz » Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:02 am

We are thinking about you all the time Nicky. Dana, what was it like with your first round of IVF and having a chemical? Maybe you can bring some comfort and hope to Nicky in this time of mourning.

We love you Nicky and am so sorry about the loss of your pregnancy.
Me: 31
DH: 29
DS born July 2015
TTC #2 since January 2016
BFP Sept 2016 after weaning DS
MMC at 12 weeks - Nov 2016 (baby passed away at 6 weeks)
Fertility testing March 2017. Unexplained secondary infertility.
Trying naturally (Preseed, SMEP, BBT, baby aspirin, progesterone, OPKs, Fertilaid, FertileCM and Ovaboost, etc) Dec 2016 - April 2017 - BFNs
3 rounds of clomid (50mg, 100mg, 150mg) with my first anov cycle, breakthrough bleeding and all BFNs - May - June 2017
Laproscopy (coming soon)

My Ovulation Chart
whoz
TTC Diva
TTC Diva

Postby Danaa » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:06 am

Nicky I’m sending lots and lots of hugs and love!!
Whoz my first transfer ended in a chemical,i felt hurt and sadness that my happiness lasted for so little but like I said to Nicky I had implantation and that helped me to stay positive.
Nicky a loss is never easy but at least you know you can get pregnant,is not of comfort but once things will settle a bit and you have a talk to your doctor you will feel better.
I honestly don’t know what else to say to help.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:16 pm

Nickysy: Hugs sweetheart.

Danaa: I would do back flips for implantation at this point. I know my body too well and it is preparing for a new cycle at only 6dpo. I could tell yesterday but was hoping I was wrong. I want to cry but my tear ducts are dry (dry eye disease, medication would hurt ttc so I don't take it). But so many wonderful/fun things happening this week I am going to steer my heart and mind towards them.

I pray your scan goes really really well on Monday. I will be thinking of you guys this weeken.

Whoz: How are you feeling? Getting ready to O?
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:32 pm

Hello lovely ladies. Not much time for personals bc my tablet is about to die and Tbell doesn't have outlets to plug in my tablet. Just wanted to send hugs to Nickysy. Like the others have said, it is good to know that you can get pregnant at least. Let us know when you know your next steps. Know that we are here for you, and our hearts go out to you and your dh. If you need an ear, we all have two that you can bend till your hearts content. Faith I sure hope you are wrong about af. Danaa I am excited for your scan to see how many implanted. Try not to worry too much about no symptoms. Courtney hope you and your family is settling into a good routine. Hope your dad is getting better. Andia hope you are feeling better from your pulled groin muscle. Loz happy belated birthday. I love having an October birthday. I always found it so much fun. It may have started bc two of my sisters also have October birthdays. Don't stress yourself over that SIL. None of my family called me, but my dh bought me a bike, and bc there has been so much drama with my family over the past few years I didn't really expect to hear from them anyway. Whoz hope the lap gets you your bfp. Star and Fly I hope everything is going well for you two. Think that's everyone. Well, I did end up doing personals, anyway; couldn't help myself, lol. Afm I am in my fertile period and have a good bd schedule going. Still working a lot, but they hired some new people I'm training. My boss talked to hers about moving me up. She needs to see if she needs to do another drug test for the position. She should find out tomorrow. That's all except for hugs, baby dust, and sticky vibes to us all.
7Mk1973
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby faithrock » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:27 am

Angela: It's really good to hear from you. Moving up again??? Sweet!! I hope her boss gives a quick stamp of approval on that!! FX your BD plans catch that lil eggie. I am holding on to a slither of a chance given my history. Thank you for hoping I'm wrong about AF coming.

HI EOE

AFM: I am 7dpo today. Last night I was praying and thinking 'here I go again', been here so many times. The only thing giving me a physical sign of maybe something is going on is my rhr. It's been climbing since 5dpo I think. I may be fat but I have an athletes heart I'm told. My normal heart rate through out the day is anywhere from 45 to 59 when not in tww. It tends to peak at 71 and drop from there. If I have a third day of 70 or above, I'll be very suspicious. I have a super busy work day but WOOHOO for Friday!

I hope you all have a good Weekend. We are doing another 5k and hitting up a book fair. Fun Fun :) HUGS
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Hello lovely ladies. Faith fx really hard that your elevated heart rate is a good sign. Enjoy your 5k and book fair. I love books but have not had much time to read lately. What types of books do you most like to read? Baby dust, hugs and sticky vibes to us all.
7Mk1973
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups