New Beginnings

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: New Beginnings

Postby faithrock » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:04 am

Angela: Thank you. I've been thumbing around my heart rate watch insisting its broken some how....lol
I love mystery/forensic novels. But the book fair will be for my daughter. Whatever she wants to read. She is only 7 but she is getting so good at reading. :babydustb: :babydustg: ....lets roll in it. :D :D
DH:3
Me:40
DD:6years
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:11 am

Hello my lovely ladies,happy weekend!!!
Faith enjoy the book fair.
Im here worried bcs im spotting ugh I can’t fuckinng get a break,is it too much to ask for a normal,problem free pregnancy?
I haven’t told my doctor or my husband yet bcs with my last pregnancy I have spotted trough out my whole first trimester so I guess is normal for me.....
The anxiety that takes place in my body/mind is crazy.....
Anyway I’m hoping to see more bfps here soon.
Also my SIL is pregnant her first month of trying,super happy Im going to have a bump buddy.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a loss around 5 weeks
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:39 am

Danaa: First off congrats on having a bump buddy in the family.

I'm sorry for the spotting. With an incompetent cervix this happens early on. I don't know why as there isn't much pressure on cervix. I just know I was spotting for weeks with first pregnancy before I went into labor. My dumb doctor at the time told me I was fine and that women usually lose pregnancy their first time in first trimester. I would love to sock her in the nose today because I could have kept my little girl if she hadn't been such a prick.

Anyhow, please drink tons of water, and put your feet up. Make sure the liquids you do take in are room temperature or warm. I'm sure your babies are okay. You know how much blood the uterus and cervix are taking on right now. Everything is so swollen. Yet, I'm like you I don't like spotting. So, please God, crush our fears and keep babies safe and growing in Danaa. Sending you prayers for no more spotting a good scan on Monday. hugs
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:43 am

Hey ladies. Had a quick moment to pop in say hello. I do miss you all and I can't wait for things to get back to normal. Dealing with some postpartum depression and anxiety. Imgoing to get a Dr appt this week to give some med a try. I don't have time for this crap! Ben is doing great. My dad not so much. Life with 5 kids is a bit harder than 4 but we are adjusting. Ben is pretty fussy of the evenings so I've been doing a lot of holding in the Moby wrap. My house is a chaotic mess but hey it will get cleaned up and organized eventually.

Faith fx your heart rate means you are pregnant!

Nicky thinking of you hun!

Hi Angela thanks for your kind words.

Danaa when do you get a scan

Whoz how are you? Are yoh doing iui this cycle?

Andi how many more weeks? Sorry about the pulled groin muscle. That's tough in the end of pregnancy!

Star how are things going with you hun?

I'm sorry my personals are pitiful :( I prob left someone out. I'm sorry if I did.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:07 am

Courtney: Hey! Good to hear from you. I'm sorry your dad is not doing too well. Sending him prayers for peace and healing. Been sounds like a cuddler. :) Get all the care you need right now as your plate is full. HUGS

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

AFM:I've been doing my best to get through this cycle without getting depressed. I've been so chatty about anything and everything on other sites. I just don't feel pregnant and needed a distraction. I'm 9dpo and fmu bfns on frer and internet cheapie.
Looking forward to getting to a point where I stop looking for a bfp. I'm no where near as stressed out as previous cycles and don't want to go there. Well back to chomping on my yummy lunch.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:39 am

Ty faith,I think you are right it could be my poor cervix,we shall see tomorrow what the doc sees on the scan.
I ended up telling my doctor and we talked to the doctor and he suggested bed rest and he said is ok if is brown and we shouldn’t be worried.
I’m calm and I’m leaving it up to God.
Anyway I hope you are well,feeling anything?!Any tests ?
Girls let me tell Im finally hairless lol lol,my legs looked like my husband’s legs :))besides that nothing major going on,waiting for bedtime so I can sleep and wake up and go see my babies.
Hugs to all of you.
Nicky thinking of you.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:23 am

Danaa: HAHAHAH....frickin hilarious..you legs looking like your dh. I have the opposite issue. Mine hates hair on his legs because he use to be an avid cyclist who kept his legs smooth for riding. So I'll be looking like bigfoot and he looks like he is in a Nair commercial not a hair in sight.....hahahah
Get some rest so you can be as calm as possible when its time for you to see your babies. Quick question though, are they doing abdominal scan or vaginal? I know vaginal is better this early but some times docs want to do both.
I did test this morning and bfn at 9dpo. Still a little time but like you, leaving it in God's hands or I will go completely crazy.
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:49 am

I get vaginal scans only for the first trimester,6w is too early for an abdominal one.
The doctor Isn’t too rough with the wand so I think I will be fine.
I’m sorry about the bfn.
Lots of men like their legs shaved,my husband is not one of them sadly.
Praying for both of us!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:52 pm

Danaa: Praying with you!!
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:05 am

Danaa: You see babies yet? Praying for you

Nickysy: Hi HUGS. Thinking of you.

Courtney: Sending you some strength vibes while you hold your house together amidst so many things right now. HUGS

Andia: You feeling alright? Getting closer each day. Hope you are practicing staying as calm as possible.

Whoz: How's it going lady? Are you doing IUI this cycle? Clomid?

MK: You hitting the bd times good? Hope this is your month.

AFM: bfn on fmu 10dpo. So I'm out as I suspected though my chart is hanging on..lol.. I'm sad but don't want to let it burn into my heart this time. I don't know why I'm not getting pregnant. I don't know that an RE can help me. I do know I trust in God's great plans for me and another child may not be it. I will continue to pray for strength and guidance as far as continuing ttc. And try not to poo poo away time outside of the tww. Anyone else spend like an eternity working on what to do while you prepare for the tww and then in the tww the tww things to do?? LOL...I laugh but seriously. I've got some catching up with life to do. Alright, I will start by catching up with the work I'm suppose to be doing right now....heheh
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:27 am

I shall return with personals later,I just wanted to update you that we saw one baby measuring on time,it looked like we may have had another one wich stopped growing/developing early on,the doc couldn’t say much bcs he didn’t saw much,still very early.
Im upset I lost another baby but great full for this one healthy bean.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:35 am

:hugs: Danaa: :hugs: I'm sorry about your other lil one in there but happy too that you have a healthy bean in there swimming around. Give yourself a belly rub for me. Lets pray for a HH9. :hugs:
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:49 am

TY faith!!
Courtney im so sorry about ur dad and ur depression,go see a doctor for sure,don’t worry about the mess,you have been trough a lot,I’m sure you will get to a routine pretty soon.You can do this!!
Faith my heart aches for you,for Nicky,Who,Angela,and all the women who are struggling to get pregnant and more than taht,who don’t have a reason for their problems.
Did the hsg showed fibroids,or polyps in the uterus?that could prevent implantation.
I don’t know what else to say except that if you can afford iui or Ivf definitely go for it and give your self a chance.
I’m sending lots of hugs and baby dust to you!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:57 am

Danaa: I supposedly have 3 small fibroids that aren't in the way and the doc at my hsg said I had a nice looking uterus but my cervix was very much so tipped and tilted up to the right.
And no IUI until I've lost 27lbs per the RE :roll: It was 30. :D I'm getting there. I decided to take a break from Clomid. I have a scan of my ovaries scheduled for Dec 6th to make sure they are not hyperstimulated. If not, I will continue Clomid or as doc for a different stimulator. Or...gosh, by then maybe I will have lost enough weight for IUI..lol...
Anyhoo, its good to have people to talk to about all this. HUGS
TTC#2
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:01 am

Faith in December when you get ur scan ask them to look for the fibroids as well,have you thought about Removing them just in case?is an easy operation,if is covered by ur insurance definitely do it.
I forgot about the weight loss thing,ugh so annoying.
Try myfitnesspal,is the best thing on earth and without that I wouldn’t have lost weight that easily.
Definitely having someone to talk about things is so much better.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#3 ?
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups