Christmas BFP?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Christmas BFP?

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:21 am

Omggg that aquavit was just awful! Thing is, the Danes said they were all ok the next day - it's like they're born with the tolerance of Vikings, while I felt like I needed to be curled up in a ball for a couple days.

Yeah - screw the cleaning up! haha... everytime I tidy up I feel a bit said knowing that once my baby girl is awake and home, the place is going to get hit by Hurricane Olivia. hehe.

12dpo (or 11... who knows) and Big stinking' NEGATIVE still. BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I'm a bit emotional still, but I think it's also coupled with the disappointment of the bfns. I felt a bit crampy this morning, so I think AF should be here around the time she's due (also Thursday). BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol.
Me: 34, DH: 29

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

TTC No. 2: C1 (start Nov 21 - cycle 29 days)

Taking multivitamins only for now
NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby LittleOak » Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:03 am

Cleaning must be in the air! All I did yesterday was clean top to bottom and thankfully the only thing home, besides me, to wreck it is the puppers lol. But I don’t usually clean for visitors, just pick up. Houses are meant to look lived in, I think.

That Christmas party sounded like a blast, Newly :) I tried to do a glass of wine over the weekend and it just made me too thirsty to finish. Ended up with a dehydration headache in the morning despite chugging water like a fish. Bleh. I think I’m 6dpo currently and no symptoms yet! AF due on the 28th. I stopped temping and checking after O was confirmed and I really have been enjoying the laid back approach. So much stress lifted.

Glad you survived your semester, Lindsey, and good luck with your in-laws! Visits are always lovely, but I’m not sure I could handle a week of even my own family haha!
Me - 23, DH - 24
TTC #1
"The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness."
This Month: R&R
LittleOak

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:26 am

LOL Newly I had the same experience! All the Danes were FINE the next day and I was hating life! :rofl: You and I are in the same boat! 11dpo and the starkest white BFNs you ever saw. :( I have also been a bit crampy so we shall see what happens!

LO - your thirst is a good sign ;) UGH yes the visit will be hard to handle but I am SO thankful they aren't staying with us! They are bringing their three dogs so I would have forbidden it anyway - our house is not big enough for one german shepherd, let alone the shepherd, a cocker spaniel, and a dachsund! Always underfoot lol and I agree! Houses should look lived in! I just go over everything a little more for company because my daughter has a fondness for stashing snacks in the strangest places. :mrgreen:

I got volunteered to cook for everyone but at least they are buying some of the food. I am making a pot of chili for a couple days, then a turkey dinner, then a ham dinner for xmas, then a steak dinner the day after. I am tired just typing that lol What are everyone's plans for the holiday, if any?
Me (Lindsey) - 40
DH/love of my life - 46
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

BABY #3! :bfp: March 27, 2018 at 11dpo - EDD December 6, 2018 :hb:

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:45 pm

Aww, girl, stark white BFN's here, too. AF is due tomorrow, so I feel like I'm pretty out. I was very emotional about it initially, but I think I'm ok now. Not sure how I'm going to approach the next cycle just yet other than being more healthy and being more myself! I stopped working out for the past month because I was exhausting myself with this TTC obsession. I need to remain true to myself, regardless of what I'm going through.

I remember the last time I had a bfp (daughter, over 2 year ago) I was doing Crossfit and had hit some of my heaviest lifts, lol. I was at my prime. I have a picture of me under a bar for a pretty sweet clean and I look at that now thinking - you got your BFP that night, you nutter!

I miss that girl :)

I think I'll start taking B6, D (I need it, anyways... no sun here!), and I may have some CoQ10 left. I don't think I'll use preseed again (used it the 2x we BD'd around O time this month... did NOT like).

I think O is scheduled for first week of Jan, so at least the first 2 weeks will pass by quickly.

We are going to England (in-law's) for Christmas and New Year from tomorrow :)

REALLY looking forward to having a babysitter ;) aka grandma :D (Who is only 50... she's awesome!).

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby LittleOak » Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:27 am

Hi ladies! I hope everyone’s week has been going well and that the weekend will be even better. Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas :)

Newly, it’s never too long before you hop on the vitamins and supplement train it seems. I’ve been considering taking vitamin D as well but haven’t read up on it enough. I don’t get enough sun either. Never have.

I had the most vivid dream about poas right before I woke this morning. Not one but two bfp. I’m holding out on testing as long as I can though. I’ve only got two FRER and they’re not cheap lol.

No plans for this girl over the holidays. Hubs is gone and family lives out of state so I’ll be making my own dinner! Unlike all your cooking, Lindsey! I’m pretty sure I’ll kust eat cereal hahahah the Christmas Cap’n Crunch.
Me - 23, DH - 24
TTC #1
"The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness."
LittleOak

Postby LittleOak » Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:48 am

Well, after my dream the other night, I went to the store and bought a cheaper two pack hpt. Thinking I was out due to all my non symptoms, I poas just to see the bfn and move along to expecting Af. Well...imagine my surprise when it looked like there was a plus sign on the first stick. But then I remembered that blue dye tests can be weird so I cracked open my FRER.

Imagine my surprise when this is what I got...

I’m still in disbelief so I’m testing again in the morning and probably evening to be doubly sure. I should read up on when I can take a digital.
Attachments
image1.jpeg
image1.jpeg (50.12 KiB) Viewed 538 times
image2.jpeg
image2.jpeg (31.98 KiB) Viewed 538 times
Me - 23, DH - 24
TTC #1
LittleOak

Postby LittleOak » Sun Dec 24, 2017 7:51 am

I decided to use one of my two CB digi’s last night. I suppose there is no denying it now!
Attachments
D4B7F0A7-8BD8-4985-9BC9-A771E8D884F4.jpeg
D4B7F0A7-8BD8-4985-9BC9-A771E8D884F4.jpeg (60.29 KiB) Viewed 517 times
Me - 23, DH - 24
TTC #1
LittleOak

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Wed Dec 27, 2017 8:53 pm

WOOHOOO girl congratulations!!! A Christmas BFP for you for real!! How exciting!! What did hubby say?
Me (Lindsey) - 40
DH/love of my life - 46
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby LittleOak » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:18 pm

Thank you!! I still can’t believe it. I can’t get in to have it confirmed until I’m two weeks late though. Military hospitals are incredibly picky, probably because of their less than sensitive tests.

Hubs and I FaceTimed and when I showed him the digi he went white and blushed hard. Then we both cried. Apparently he had himself convinced that that blockage from his younger years might’ve meant he was infertile and we would never have kids because of him.
Me - 23, DH - 24
TTC #1
LittleOak

Postby LittleOak » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:14 am

Well, last night I had spotting and took my second digi which said ‘not pregnant’. This morning woke up to the starting of AF and a negative frer. Guess it was a chemical this time. I’m a little crushed but it comes with the territory. Not sure if I should take next month off from trying or not...
Me - 23, DH - 24
TTC #1
LittleOak

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:19 pm

Nooooooooo that makes me so sad!! :( I am so sorry hon. They say you are more fertile after a chemical or m/c though...hugs
Me (Lindsey) - 40
DH/love of my life - 46

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Thu Jan 04, 2018 5:37 am

OMG LO :(((((((((((( I'm so sorry :((((((((((((((((((((( My heart breaks! I felt the excitement from the first positive post then read down and :(((((

Hi gals - sorry for my absence... I was away for almost 2 weeks and just got back. In time to O, lol.

I'm not going to actively try this time... will plan of sexy time for the next couple days, but my hubs isn't 100% (he lost his job) and I'm fat and restarted the gym, so that's my concentration right now :)

How's things for EOE???

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby LittleOak » Fri Jan 05, 2018 10:16 am

Thanks girls <3 and Happy New Year!

Welcome back, Newly. That sucks that hubs lost his job. There's been a lot of lay offs back home with my family so it must be going around. Going to the gym sounds great though, fat or not. I fell off my yoga wagon after the BFP and just haven't had the motivation since the BFN. It'd be nice to get back to some sort of workout.

Things on my end are going alright, some days have been harder than others. I almost decided to throw in the TTC towel and get an IUD, the hurt was almost just too much. But hubby managed to calm me down and let me sleep on it. He'll be back soon, right around when I'm expected to O. I ditched my usual supplements for this month, just doing my prenatal's and temping. Willing to give the OPK's a try just to see if I'm back on my usual track. I read that most ladies go back to usual O, save for a few that O a little early or later. But not going to try that hard. If it happens, it happens. Though after hubby being gone for a month, I have no doubts it'll happen :rofl:
Me - 23, DH - 24
TTC #1
LittleOak

Postby J.Erica » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:21 pm

Hey guys! Would you mind having another tag-along to join you? I was a member while TTC my first back in 2013. I found the wait a bit more bearable with other women that are in the same boat.

Anyway, I'm currently CD11. Best of luck to you guys!
Image My Ovulation Chart

ME: Age 32
HUSBAND: Age 34
Our Lil' Wildcat: Nolen Caine - Born: 2/5/2014

Dori couldn't be bothered to have her picture taken.
J.Erica
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:56 pm

J.Erica - Hi there! Welcome! I am an animal lover myself as well!

Newly - so sorry to hear hubby lost his job! Was it his job that took you to Denmark? Will you guys be staying? I have friends in Aarhus if you need me to get them to help you guys at all. I know that isn't close to where you are, but certainly closer than I am! :)

LO - I know it is so hurtful and painful to have a loss, no matter how early. I had 2 very early losses (CPs) in a row before I got pregnant with my daughter on the third cycle. Hang in there!

AFM - 7dpo, hopefully I have a BFP soon!
Me (Lindsey) - 40
DH/love of my life - 46

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups