Christmas BFP?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Christmas BFP?

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:19 pm

Nice OPKs, girl!

LO, Irish twins are basically babies born a year or so apart. My kiddos are about 14.5 months apart, so almost Irish twins!
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:44 am

You girls are crazy. Lol. But maybe if I had help I'd consider having one after the other... being an expat with no community - gosh, it was hard with a newborn. But I had online mommy friends to bounce stuff off of.

Gosh, the OPKs are slightly lighter today, so I'm assuming the dark lines were a fluke. I still expect to BD EOD til I see them dark lines, though :)

Sometimes I feel less into TTC than others... I'm definitely not as eager as last time. But it could also be because my LO is going through some sort of sleep regression and is up at all hours yet again :/ At 17 months old! :'(

So, plans for no coffee... out the window! Lol.
Me: 34, DH: 29

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

TTC No. 2: C1 (start Nov 21 - cycle 29 days)

Taking multivitamins only for now
NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:35 am

Just got my delivery of the preseed.... TO MY OFFICE!

Dies...

But it was well wrapped up and no obvious markings on the box to give away what it was.

I got lube delivered to work. Lol.

One guy passed by while I was opening the box and said "looks like Christmas came early"...

Dude, you have no idea, lol.

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby CLi17 » Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello Ladies,

I am new here. glad to find a board that seems pretty active!

I am 36 currently TTC #3. have been TTC for a few months casually and really hope this month is our month. Currently 2dpo and obsessed with symptoms. so far not much except for some dull cramping yesterday and today.

Are most buddies from the UK? I live in Toronto Canada.
Me & DH: 36

1st girl: born Apr09
2nd girl: born Jan13
currently TTC #3 (hoping for a boy), taking prenatal vitamin, moderate yoga exercise
CLi17
Friend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:12 pm

Hi Cli :)

I’m in Denmark :)

You’re in the TWW! Yey!

I’m CD10 and waiting to O :)

Did you try anything new this month?

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:34 am

What do you guys think of these OPKs?

CD7 to 11.jpg
CD7 to 11.jpg (39.7 KiB) Viewed 137 times

I was starting t take them only in the mornings, but now I'm going to take them both in the afternoon and in the morning.

Think I'm still on to O around the CD14?

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby CLi17 » Fri Dec 01, 2017 7:50 am

NewlyWed_Z wrote:Hi Cli :)

I’m in Denmark :)

You’re in the TWW! Yey!

I’m CD10 and waiting to O :)

Did you try anything new this month?

Hi, I am in Toronto, Canada. 3 dpo today. Well I've been tracking my cycle with an app, and I started using OPK soon after AF since last month. the first few months hub and I were just casually trying thinking it would be easy (cuz my first two pregnancies happened just like that) but it turned out it's hard this time around, so this month I am more aggressive. did BD three days in a row till O day. I am hoping we hit it this time.

so far not a lot of symptoms yet, did feel some dull cramping since 1dpo and my mid section is pretty tired. nothing with the boobs yet....I try not to get too much in my head, but can't help it looking up stuff when I feel random things...lol...

currently TTC #3 (hoping for a boy), taking prenatal vitamin, moderate yoga exercise
CLi17
Friend

Postby LittleOak » Fri Dec 01, 2017 1:52 pm

Newly, I think your OPK’s look great and I’d say you’re still on track. Last cycle, I took one opk at noon and it was neg and then another at 3 and it was blazing! So even if it doesn’t look promising, hold out hope. Too funny about having your lube sent to the office. I needed that laugh today!

Welcome to the group Cli :)

Hubby informed me last night that he’s leaving for a month of training in a week. We’re gonna try to squeeze in as much BD as possible but even on our last day, that’s still 3-4 days out from my projected O. So I’m pretty bummed but patience is a virtue right? lol.
Me (Stasia) - 23, DH - 24
TTC #1
"The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness."
My Ovulation Chart

This Month: Prenatal/DHA, EPO, Royal Jelly, Grapefruit Juice, BBT (vaginal), and Trying Digi OPK's for the first time.
LittleOak
Friend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:24 am

Morning ladies! Seems like I'm Oing late because it's CD14 and my OPKs are no darker... so maybe I'm gonna O like in 2 - 3 days, hopefully.

I was planning to BD EOD til then, but it's getting tiring and haven't since CD10. Whoops. That, and the baby was having some sleep issues (took her like 2 hours last night to go to bed, and even then she wanted to be in our bed, so that was a c%&k block ;)

How about you guys?

I just do not feel as positive anymore... not sure why... this month is DRAGGING!

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby CLi17 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:42 am

NewlyWed_Z wrote:Morning ladies! Seems like I'm Oing late because it's CD14 and my OPKs are no darker... so maybe I'm gonna O like in 2 - 3 days, hopefully.

I was planning to BD EOD til then, but it's getting tiring and haven't since CD10. Whoops. That, and the baby was having some sleep issues (took her like 2 hours last night to go to bed, and even then she wanted to be in our bed, so that was a c%&k block ;)

How about you guys?

I just do not feel as positive anymore... not sure why... this month is DRAGGING!

Hang in there Mama...I remember those days when my bed has to be shared for three or four people....BD is like the last on my to do list..lol...Take it easy!

CLi17
Friend

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:49 am

Newly - Your OPKs are pretty dark though! If it makes you feel any better, the cycle I got pregnant with my son, I never got a positive OPK, just confirmed O by temps. Aww poor baby! Is she teething? Hang in there!

LO, how are your opks looking? I think you will be Oing soon looking at your chart!

Cli - Hi there! When will you be testing? lol how do you feel about this cycle? I am with you, I got pregnant with my son when my daughter was 5 months old, and I thought it would happen fast like that again but it hasn't yet! He will be 10 months old next week and I'm just over here waiting to O. :)

OPKs aren't dark at all yet so it's looking like another CD16-18 O day! We'll just keep humping it out until I see that temp spike. ;)
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:43 pm

Thanks HGG. I think I may O tomorrow... this morning's OPK is slightly darker... will test again tonight.

It took like 3 hours to get DD to sleep in her cot last night, but she did! All night! And guess what? Despite my skimpy bed attire and amazing smell (thank you, VS!), DH FELL ASLEEP!

UGH... I was so mad at him. He woke up at 1am (I was still awake) to ask why I'm mad. I hate talking to him about it cuz I feel unsexy and lame.

I know it's early (CD15) and I haven't O'd yet, but I so feel out.

The month I got a BFP (DD) we BD'd EOD. :(

I kinda hope I'm not out, but I think hubs blanking me last night made me feel blegh. :(

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby theblackburnbump » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:50 am

NewlyWed_Z wrote:Hi all,

I should change my name as I'm no longer a newly wed :) I was here 2 years ago when we were trying for our first. She's now 17 months old and kept me awake most of the night crying... for no reason at all (toddlerlife). So whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy am I even considering baby #2! Hehe... jk.

I'm on CD4, so pretty much hoping for a BFP for Christmas.

Anyone trying around the same time?

Last time, SMEP + O kits worked well for me. I also took folic acid and a bunch of other things to ensure I was in tiptop shape.

This time, I'm only on my regular multivitamin and have got some O kits. I tested for O last month and it was around CD14, so that was good. I BD'd once during that window, but still had AF visit, so... maybe it's time to really try!

I hope to find some buddies here :) I still have some buddies from the last time I was here and it was just the best!

Hugs!

S

I was also hoping for a BFP for Christmas, but saw AF unexpectedly last night. This would be CD2 for me. AF was about 4 days early according to what I had planned for, which means I missed O pretty significantly last month. DH and I have been TTC for 3 months. This will be the start of the 4th.

Initially I wanted to not take it too seriously and let "nature take its course", but I have had issues in the past with ovulation etc., so I think this month I will try OPK's.

I have my fingers crossed for your Christmas BFP!

I am new and really in need of some TTC, TWW friends! <3
theblackburnbump
Friend

Postby LittleOak » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:15 am

Well, I quit vitex this month when AF showed to give my body a break and yesterday was the first day I wasn't spotting after AF. Usually I only spot the day she shows, it usually arrives in the night, and then maybe a day or two after. So I have no idea when I'll O. I took an OPK yesterday and any lighter of a line and it would've been stark. Took two just in case it was a flop.

I woke up with my left ovary area aching, it's been doing that a lot the last few days.

Hubby also has been stressed and tired from work so I'm lucky if I can seduce him into EOD. Last night he was asleep as soon as we hit the sheets. Sigh. Sorry to hear your troubles with your own Hubs, Newly. It's not exactly a motivator to keep on at times, I know.

I already feel out with all the odds stacking it would seem.

Welcome to the group Bump! :)
Me (Stasia) - 23, DH - 24
TTC #1
"The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness."
My Ovulation Chart

This Month: Prenatal/DHA, EPO, Royal Jelly, Grapefruit Juice, BBT (vaginal), and Trying Digi OPK's for the first time.
LittleOak
Friend

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:13 am

Hello Blackburnbump! I will call you BBB ;) Opks do help tremendously, but taking your basal body temperature helps the most! I know it's frustrating though. We are here! :)

LO - I have that happen with OPKs too, then out of nowhere, BOOM it's blazing! Don't worry too much. The hormone is a surge, not a gradual buildup, so hang in there! :hugs:

Newlywed - NOOOOOO omg he passed out on you?!?! Ugh that has to feel so demeaning! I'm sorry :( Glad to hear your DD slept in her cot all night though, that's great! Hopefully tonight you can get it on! It only takes once you know! ;)

AFM - I had dreams of positive OPKs last night, it was weird. Today my OPK is much darker but not quite positive. I will take another this afternoon and see what it looks like though. Here's hoping!
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups