Christmas BFP?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Re: Christmas BFP?

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:21 am

Hi and welcome, BBB (stealing that nickname from HGG ;))! I agree - it would be good to track with something. OPKs worked well for me in the past, so I am trying it again this cycle. That, and BD'ing EOD. TIRING! Lol. I had a 17 month old and was really keen on just letting "nature takes its course" too, but I'm getting impatient with nature :P

LO - I hear great things about Vitex and was so tempted to get it... did it do anything good for you? I feel out too... I shouldn't, because we're not even in the TWW, but... I dunno man. Blurgh! When I confronted hubs about neglecting to notice my sassy sexiness, he was like - but you didn't even hint to anything! I'm like - ummm.... my body speaks for itself ;)

HGG - you're dreaming about it now?! That's it... you're obsessed! :) Jk. My OPK's were getting darker yesterday (CD15) so I took 4... yes, 4. I POAS at home before work, then midday at work, then early afternoon when I got back home, then late night. I'm an addict :oops:

AFM - Hubs took the hint and I had my way with him :mrgreen: 8) Good thing, too, cuz the line is dark for CD15 pm (see below) and this morning (CD16 am) it seems positive! Let's see if I can get him to dtd again tonight 8)

CD15 to 16.jpg
(184.7 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Me: 34, DH: 29

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

TTC No. 2: C1 (start Nov 21 - cycle 29 days)

Taking multivitamins only for now
NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby LittleOak » Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:51 am

Lindsey - Fx! I usually can see the lead up to my surge but with these last few cycles, I don’t even know. Because FF said I O’d the day before I got my blazer last cycle. But I was also only testing once a day about 2-3pm.

I’m turning green with stick envy over here girls haha.

Newly - Lol!!! That is too funny. I’m so glad you were finally able to make a deposit in the baby bank :D Vitex did wonders for me. I had an 8-9 day LP after coming off the pill and after a few months, Vitex had me at a 13-14 day pretty consistently. It also helped with PMS bunches. I was on it for about 8 months, no break like most ladies do, because I wasn’t actively TTC. Now I’m giving myself a month or two off to see what happens and if I feel like I need it again, I’ll start back up!
Me (Stasia) - 23, DH - 24
TTC #1
"The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness."
My Ovulation Chart

This Month: Prenatal/DHA, EPO, Royal Jelly, Grapefruit Juice, BBT (vaginal), and Trying Digi OPK's for the first time.
LittleOak
Friend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:26 am

Hi ladies!

LO - are you testing daily now? I was getting so so frustrated with the semi-dark lines, but now I see what a true positive is... and holy moly do I ovulate later than I thought! Is hubs on his way to work soon? Are you stocking up on all the baby deposits??? ;)

I guess I'm O'ing now (CD17... see below) and BD'd CD15 and last night... guess I may try for one more go tonight then go all nun on him (I AM TIRED!), though it's been enjoyable 8)

CD16 to 17.jpg
(224.17 KiB) Not downloaded yet

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby CLi17 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:36 am

NewlyWed_Z wrote:Hi ladies!

LO - are you testing daily now? I was getting so so frustrated with the semi-dark lines, but now I see what a true positive is... and holy moly do I ovulate later than I thought! Is hubs on his way to work soon? Are you stocking up on all the baby deposits??? ;)

I guess I'm O'ing now (CD17... see below) and BD'd CD15 and last night... guess I may try for one more go tonight then go all nun on him (I AM TIRED!), though it's been enjoyable 8)

CD16 to 17.jpg

Good luck Z!
Me & DH: 36

1st girl: born Apr09
2nd girl: born Jan13
currently TTC #3 (hoping for a boy), taking prenatal vitamin, moderate yoga exercise
CLi17
Friend

Postby LittleOak » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:49 pm

Newly - How exciting! I can definitely see how it got darker and darker. Mine never do that! Hubs leaves before the sun comes up in the morning so I dressed up to have my way with him when he gets home from work, even opened a bottle of wine, and then I'll probably jump him in the wee hours of the morning just to be sure ;)

Opk's are still almost stark but my bbt has steadily dropped and seems to be staying there for now. I feel like I should maybe wait another day or two before poas again. I bought digi's but I don't want to waste them on an annov cycle, if me stopping my vitex messed this round up. I feel like my Wondfo's might be compromised though because the pink dye just streaks across and doesn't clear up even after the time is up. :oops:
TTC #1
"The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness."
My Ovulation Chart

This Month: Prenatal/DHA, EPO, Royal Jelly, Grapefruit Juice, BBT (vaginal), and Trying Digi OPK's for the first time.
LittleOak
Friend

Postby LittleOak » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:03 am

So hubs left Friday but he was able to see a doctor that says he does in fact have a blockage in the twins...they’ll have to wait a month until he’s back to send him for a swimmer check. They aren’t sure if he’s got zero or just low count. I think I’ll be taking a break from everything until then if nothing comes from this month :(
TTC #1
My Ovulation Chart

LittleOak
Friend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:22 pm

Oh I'm sorry to hear, LO! That does put a hamper on things... but only for now.

I have faith that they know what to do and things would move swimmingly soon.

Again - sorry!

How did hubs take that? And you? You alright? xxx

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby LittleOak » Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:04 am

Thank you for your kind and reassuring words, Newly. Hubs seems to be okay, though I did have to have a talk with him when he wouldn't stop putting emphasis on him being what might be preventing us from having a little one. I told him it wasn't an *I* problem, it was a we thing and we will get through it.

I'm okay too, was a little sad at first but we don't know enough yet to really be too upset. I've read tons of miracle stories and I think that if it was meant to happen for us, it will in it's own timing. We're still young so hopefully that'll count for something :)
TTC #1
My Ovulation Chart

LittleOak
Friend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:30 pm

Hiya ladies!

Feeling a bit shitty at the mo and feeling very out... I know it's early days, but I think my cervix is low and soft and no other symptoms at 6dpo.

Blurgh.

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby LittleOak » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:13 am

Aw, I understand, Newly. I was so relaxed for the first half of my cycle’s but as they go on, it’s harder to stay hopeful in the last tww.

I heard CP, CM and BBT vary so not to worry about it too much :) You're still pretty early, I hear the avg is 9-10DPO for implantation. I also didn't have any symptoms before my blood test with the PG that ended in MC.

Yesterday i took two OPK’s and both were blazer’s, the one at 9pm moreso than when I took one at noon. I also took one this morning with FMU and it’s still blazing but not as dark as last night!
TTC #1
My Ovulation Chart

LittleOak
Friend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:46 pm

Oh, that's a great sign! I love blazing opks, lol - I dunno why! I'm just like - aww yeah body, you work it!

Thanks for the encouragement... I will try to distract myself with actually doing work rather than snooping on these boards :rofl:

NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby LittleOak » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:06 am

:rofl: Yes! It's the most exciting part of ttc for me. Besides, it's the only time I get to see two lines. At least so far!

Pretty sure I'm 2dpo now, just waiting on FF to give me my crosshairs. I've been wearing socks to bed and doing a heated rice pack on my tummy for about half an hour after my daily yoga. I noticed last cycle that my hands, feet and tummy always get really cold, so I'm trying to prevent cold uterus.

Still debating on if I want to temp after O is confirmed or not. If I get a BFP this time, it'd be cool to have all the details to put into my ttc journal ... buuuuut I don't want to drive myself nuts analyzing like last time.

How's your tww coming along? Any new symptoms?
TTC #1
My Ovulation Chart

LittleOak
Friend

Postby HighlandGamesGirlCO » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:01 am

Ok ladies, my semester is finally over, I have caught my breath, and am already 7dpo! Whoa lol

How is everyone doing? LO that's a nice temp rise! Looks like you are in the TWW!

BBB - how are you?

NZ - Sorry you are feeling out and blah. I actually remember feeling exactly that way when I got pregnant with my son. It isn't over yet!

As I said, I am 7dpo and really not feeling much. Crazy high temps though, basically straight after O. I just got a nasty stye, first one I have had my whole life, and I am not a fan! Hopefully is goes away fast. I don't like wearing my glasses. :)

My daughter is turning 2 next week, so we have the in-laws coming for a visit for her birthday. I am excited for them to see the kids, but not excited they will be here a week. :lol:
Me (Lindsey) - 39
DH/love of my life - 45
DD Fiona Jayne - Dec 21, 2015 at 39+4 (BFP Apr 10, 2015 @10dpo) Our sweet solstice baby!
DS Ciaran Reeves - Feb 13, 2017 at 39+4 (BFP June 8, 2016 @13dpo) Best Valentine's gift ever!
"We are all atheists regarding most of the gods that societies have ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further." - Richard Dawkins

TTC baby #3!

My Ovulation Chart
HighlandGamesGirlCO
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups