Christmas BFP?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Christmas BFP?

Postby MommaJenna4 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:22 am

whoot ! hope you catch that eggie!!

Seems like a lot are on similar cycles!

I'm now 11dpo and although I could have sworn I had implantation bleeding 3 days ago with tinged EWCM, I am still BFN today. Super stinks. Although it was a surprise I really felt like it was going to be positive :/
Married 9 years
DD 9, DD 7, DS 5, DD 2.9

*I LOVE A TUBIE*
#tubefeedingawareness
MommaJenna4
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby J.Erica » Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:33 pm

LittleOak--We definitely BD. Weekend was good, rather uneventful...for the most part. It's good you finally got your blazer! I hope you got busy after your weekend business (LOL). I think maybe one more higher temp and you may get your crosshairs.

MommaJenna--sorry you got a BFN! Maybe a couple more days or so. FX for you!

AFM--I'm just playing the waiting game. I'm 5 dpo, so I still have a ways to go before I can really do anything. Anyway, we got some good snow (for our area) yesterday so my little and I got to do some sledding. Last night, our electric went out for a couple hours. My son was very curious and wanted to try to turn on EVERYTHING...LOL.
Image My Ovulation Chart

ME: Age 32
HUSBAND: Age 34
Our Lil' Wildcat: Nolen Caine - Born: 2/5/2014

Dori couldn't be bothered to have her picture taken.
J.Erica
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby LittleOak » Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:31 am

Oh Jenna, I’m sorry, I thought it might’ve been IB too! Has AF shown her ugly face yet? Also, I’ve noticed the same cycle thing too. Makes it easier to find buddy groups lol!!!

J.Erica, glad your weekend was good and I hope this one rolling up will be ditto. Yay for snow! Super jealous over here. They say we are supposed to get some Sunday but it hasn’t stuck so far, all the times we’ve gotten any. So much for sledding here. That’s so adorable, your son trying to turn everything on. I hear little ones have hands for everything! Haha.

I’ve been so busy, I’m wiped, but wanted to check in here. FF still hasn’t given me crosshairs. It’s looking like I’m a slow riser but I feel confident that I did O, we’ll see though. 3dpo if I did. No symptoms save for a little cramping yesterday!

Edit: 3dpo, not. I entered in a dummy temp for tomorrow, just a little higher than today’s and it says I O’d two days ago. Hm...interesting.
Me - 23, DH - 24
TTC #1
"The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness."
This Month: R&R
LittleOak

Postby MommaJenna4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:23 pm

So 14 dpo today and I got this FRER this morning SMU. AF is due in 2 more days...
Attachments
26815248_1986426521630987_7525747602847552130_n.jpg
26815248_1986426521630987_7525747602847552130_n.jpg (54.49 KiB) Viewed 657 times
Married 9 years
DD 9, DD 7, DS 5, DD 2.9

*I LOVE A TUBIE*
#tubefeedingawareness
MommaJenna4
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby LittleOak » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:17 pm

Whoa! Well, I definitely feel like I see something very faint :D Fx!!
Me - 23, DH - 24
TTC #1
"The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness."
LittleOak

Postby MommaJenna4 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:11 pm

Thank you! I have all my croassables crossed it gets darker tomorrow!
Married 9 years
DD 9, DD 7, DS 5, DD 2.9

*I LOVE A TUBIE*
#tubefeedingawareness
MommaJenna4
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby J.Erica » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:28 am

MommaJenna, I totally see something too---and I NEVER see anything that light. Hopefully it isn't an evap.

LittleOak, I'm still thinking CD18 O day for you.

Fingers crossed for both of you.

AFM, my son went for his preschool screening yesterday. He scored above average in Intellectual development, average in social and emotional development, language development, and adaptive skills development. He scored below average in fine motor (because he isn't all that great at doing anything with a pencil yet). It kinda bummed me out. I've worked with him a bunch on it, but he's not quite there yet. They suggested "Intervention"--two 30 minute classes per week to help him with this. He is going to go on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We were over the income level for their classes, but they said he was "age eligible" since he turns 4 in February. This is all brand new to me, so I have tons of questions to ask them on Tuesday. I'm just praying that I can help him improve. He's an intelligent (dare I say highly intelligent) boy, and I just want to see him shine!
Image My Ovulation Chart

J.Erica
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby MommaJenna4 » Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:03 am

whelp :( Looks like it was just a bad test. BFN's since then. AF is due today. I just want to hurry up and get it over with...
Married 9 years
DD 9, DD 7, DS 5, DD 2.9

*I LOVE A TUBIE*
#tubefeedingawareness
MommaJenna4
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby J.Erica » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:11 pm

Aww, that sucks MommaJenna. I really hate that for you.
Image My Ovulation Chart

J.Erica
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby LittleOak » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:55 am

Aw, Jenna, I’m so sorry! I’ve never seen an evap on FRER. Lots of hugs..

J.Erica, Of course you want to see your little boy shine! Any good momma would and you sound like a great momma. I wouldn’t be too concerned with his below average motor skills. I think some kids are just slow learners and need more patience. My younger brother (10 year difference between us) was reading a whole grade level or two below his class but his math skills were two or three above his class. So, I think it’ll get better. Especially with you working on it with him :) Don’t be too bummed momma!!

AFM, I think I agree that O was CD18. So I’m 6 or 7dpo now. My boobs are getting slightly tender but that’s normal pre AF. Hubs was sick over the weekend, poor thing, with a 102 fever. Spent my time taking care of him and I’m just hoping that I don’t catch it lol. I had a cold back in November so I already did my time!
Me - 23, DH - 24
TTC #1
LittleOak

Postby J.Erica » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:54 am

LittleOak--thank you. It means alot to hear that. Sometimes, that little voice in your head tells you that there is something more you could've done, but I'm trying not to worry. He more than makes up for it in intelligence. He knows most of his phonics, all his capital letters, alot of his lowercase letters, can count to 30 (on occasion forgetting about 27...LOL), and he knows words that alot of 3rd graders don't know. Your boobs hurt before AF too? It sucks, doesn't it? The sides of mine usually hurt the worst. 102, my goodness! I hope your DH feels better! It's bad enough when one member of the family is sick---hopefully it will stay away from you! Lysol, Lysol, Lysol!

AFM, I'm a weakling...and I tested earlier (10 DPO). I feel like I seen something, but I'm not going to swear that it had any color--I'm thinking a faint evap. It was a Dollar Tree cheapie, and I MIGHT try again in a couple of days---or I may just wait it out. Who knows?
Image My Ovulation Chart

J.Erica
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby NewlyWed_Z » Tue Jan 23, 2018 5:55 am

Lots of updates since I've been on here!

Hi gals! Sorry for being out of action... I literally was... guess what I got? CHICKENPOX.

AT 34!! It was dreadful. I was so sick. So, put the TTC thing off last month. I'm healing now, so maybe will start TTC again next month :) On my last day of AF today :)
Me: 34, DH: 29

DD1: Baby O (born June 2016), conceived while tracking here :) in Oct. 2015 (BFP 10 DPO)

TTC No. 2: C1 (start Nov 21 - cycle 29 days)

Taking multivitamins only for now
NewlyWed_Z
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby LittleOak » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:10 am

J.Erica, Wow! He knows so much! Ahhh! I'm so nervous about getting to the parenting stages like that. Where the kids are growing up and getting so smart :oops: I know you must be so proud.
The boobs do suck, but sometimes I think I'd rather have symptoms (even if just PMS and not PG) than nothing. It at least helps the hope train! Mine hurt mostly on the sides as well! I went out and actually bought a bunch of Lysol wipes and spray, Hubs said we should've just bought stock :rofl:

Oh! Well I tested 10dpo with my CP last month and got my positive, so you just never know. All the crossables crossed for you!

Welcome back Newly! :shock: Chickenpox?! I've never known anyone who has had it, especially adults, but shingles was making it's rounds not too long ago. I cannot imagine how miserable that must've been! Glad you're feeling well enough to come back around now. AF is such a pain but I always feel refreshed with a new cycle, which sounds weird...doesn't it? LOL.

AFM, I have no idea where I'm at in my cycle. My temp is still just doing it's own thing and I can't see through the trees. I'm pretty sure I O'd but I did an OPK yesterday as well as an IC HPT for funsies. My OPK line looked a little dark for where I should be in my cycle, like maybe a day or two shy of O dark, but it was also streaky looking at the time limit. The IC HPT I swore I saw a shadow line but I chalked it up to an evap. I hear Wondfo's are tricky about that. I've been using them for so long though and they're usually just starker than white so maybe it's just a weird batch. Nothing but time will tell :?
Me - 23, DH - 24
TTC #1
LittleOak

Postby J.Erica » Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:09 am

NewlywedZ---oh my! Chickenpox! I've heard that they are AWFUL! I had them when I was a baby (thanks to my older brother), so I don't remember anything about it. Shingles are terrible too. My dad had them a few years ago on his belly, side, and back. He was miserable! Glad you're recovering and are getting back in the game!

LittleOak---It's pretty scary, but rewarding too. Gotta take the good with the bad, I guess. You have a point there. On FertilityFriend, I try to keep track of my symptoms, so that tends to keep me grounded that way I don't think every little thing is a surefire pregnancy sign. I have compared this chart to my previous ones a BUNCH. My boobs are hurting still, but my nips are sore too. I was in the shower last night and the water hitting me felt like someone doing a "titty twister". One thing that has been kind of strange the last few days has been the dreams I've had. I used to have dreams ALL THE TIME, and for the last several months, I haven't had any (not to my recollection). I think I've had dreams every day for around a week now. Could be nothing, but might be something---who knows? That's crazy about the OPK and HPT. Maybe it'll turn into something. That chart though, WOW! It has lots of peaks!
Image My Ovulation Chart

J.Erica
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby LittleOak » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:02 pm

J.Erica, I tried tracking my symptoms on FF in Nov. It was nice to have it documented on a chart for referencing in the future and it would be nice for a PG journal but I started obsessing lol so not for me. Ouch on the nipple soreness, never experienced that yet but mine do get sensitive to touch. With your dreams though, I totally understand. I had boughts of insomnia and zero dreams from Oct-Nov last year and then bam, dreams almost every night last month with the CP. Extremely vivid dreams that I could recall easily later on. Though I wouldn't take it as a surefire sign, I definitely wouldn't cross it out! :D

Yeah, it does have a lot. I really hope I get a prettier chart next month if the witch shows! :roll: There are so many mountains where I live, I don't need the views on my chart.
Me - 23, DH - 24
TTC #1
LittleOak

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups