TTC in December

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC in December

Postby theblackburnbump » Tue Dec 05, 2017 8:21 am

Hi! *waves excitedly!* My name is Marti
I am new to the forums, but have ventured here a few years back and hung around for almost a year. I have had quite the journey since my first visit to the two week wait, but am recently remarried and happier than I've ever been. I am 27, almost 28 and DH and I have started TTC baby #1. December will begin month 4. Today is CD2 for me.

AF came unexpectedly last night and it hit me WAY harder than I had thought it would. I anticipated AF on the 7th or 8th, but obviously O'd earlier than I thought, which means I significantly missed my fertile window. I spent some time crying, I think mostly out of concern than TTC would be similar to previous experiences. In the past I was not ovulating regularly and my cycles were incredibly long. Since then, I have lost about 50lbs and have been having a period pretty regularly for 2 years.

I am looking for some women to connect with who are TTC in December, or in general. It would be great to have a few tight knit women for emotional support, friendship and conversation.

Please introduce yourself!
How long have you been TTC? How old are you? Do you have any children already? Pets? What do you do for fun? How do you kill time during the TWW? etc. etc.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

-Marti
theblackburnbump
Friend

Re: TTC in December

Postby MrsAntoine » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:44 am

Hey Marti

I am Stephanie and I am also looking for some friends going through my current struggle. I am 27... Had my first son in May (@34 weeks) but he passed two days later. So now six months later my dh and I are actively ttc. I am still very anxious... I am currently 10dpo and with some crazy symptoms (crazy could mean imagined) like headaches, cramping, exhaustion and moodiness (I try to be a positive person but nahhh not this month)... Ohhh and very vivid dreams. Again they could all be imagined. But I think I am too early to test. So trying to have some patience. AF is due on Monday. If she comes I guess I could get back into my workout and have a couple of drinks (bracing for disappointment)
MrsAntoine
Friend

Return to TTC Buddy Groups