Grasping at straws!!!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Grasping at straws!!!

Postby Mrshinson » Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:23 am

Hey guys,

I’m currently 11dpo and tested this morning only to be let down by a BFN. My symptoms have been minimal, mainly being shortness of breath since 9dpo, high extremely soft cervix, and mild cramps. I was wondering has anyone else had any luck getting a BFP with the same symptoms later?
Mrshinson

Re: Grasping at straws!!!

Postby Xenia » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:48 am

It could still happen! It's not that late, to be fair. You always have a chance if you don't get your period. I would suggest waiting it out a bit more. Best of luck to you, honey! Let us know, how it turns out to be. You can do this!
Xenia
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby EstrellaS » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:41 am

I think it could still happen. I agree with Xenia. I'd suggest keeping your hopes low, though. You should check again, in a few days. Here's to hoping it happens! The BFNs aren't always accurate! Keep us posted, if you can!
EstrellaS
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby AmySmith » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:32 am

Best of luck to you, honey! I really hope it happens. It is a bit late, no doubt. There's a slight chance it could work out, though. Keep us posted, I have my fingers crossed! It would be a lovely story. Yes, there's a possibility of getting a BFP with similar symptoms. Chances are quite slim, though.
AmySmith
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Caprice » Mon Apr 08, 2019 12:35 pm

I have to say, this looks good! I mean, I would actually give you a bit of chance! I really think it could happen. Do keep us updated, on how it goes. I'd love to know if it worked out. Sending you lots of love and prayers! I hope it happens!
Caprice
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Buddy Groups