First time TTC/TWW help

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

First time TTC/TWW help

Postby jessielb » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:22 pm

Hi All!

I'm brand spanking new here! My husband and I are in our first cycle of TTC and I'm just starting the TWW.

Anyone have any tips for getting through the next couple of weeks?! I am the least patient person ever!
jessielb

Re: First time TTC/TWW help

Postby Hopefulrosey » Tue Feb 20, 2018 12:53 am

Jessi, didn't want to read and run. Welcome to tww and this crazy journey we call ttc. Hope the ride will not be too long for you.

For the tips, have nothing great to share just try to relax and don't put too much pressure on you. It can take a few cycles of trying even for the most fertile couples. Enjoy BD and don't obsess with symptoms. I know, I know its easier said than done but still try ;)
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 33, mild endo
DH: 32, 4 SAs. varies between normal to MFI :doh:
IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN and ended up with 2x 20mm+ cysts
IUI #2 Nov'17 - cancelled. O'd spontaneously on CD10 before trigger
IUI #3 Dec'17 BFN... moving on to IVF in 2018
IVF #1 - ER (16 follies,14 eggs, 7 mature, 3 fertilised), 3d transfer of 3 embies (only 1x 8 cell, 2x 4 cell), no frosties, BFN
Lap Mar'18 - Dx mild endo
IVF #2 - Jul'18 - ER (10 eggs, 5 mature, 5 fertilised), 5d transfer of 2 expanding blasts, 1x frozen, BFN

Aug'18 - Nautural BFP while waiting for FET :D Beta #1 968, Beta #2 12000+, HB: 168

Oct'18 - Officially in 2nd trimester. Can't thank God enough for his blessings
Hopefulrosey
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby BellaJones » Sat May 19, 2018 8:24 am

Hey there. How are you doing? I hope its all great. I wish you good luck. I hope you get what you want. Just be strong and hopeful. Hoping to hear good news soon. Take care.
BellaJones

Postby miranda1909 » Sat May 19, 2018 12:03 pm

hi there. the first time is a hard time. I think you will do great. I am so happy for you. just be strong and do not stress at all. I miscarried twice and went for surrogacy. surrogacy was great for me and I think it is great for women who suffer from infertility. I hope it turns out well for your sister.
miranda1909
Friend

Postby anayahill » Wed May 23, 2018 2:09 am

Jessi, didn't want to read and run. Welcome to tww and this crazy journey we call ttc. Hope the ride will not be too long for you.

For the tips, have nothing great to share just try to relax and don't put too much pressure on you. It can take a few cycles of trying even for the most fertile couples. Enjoy BD and don't obsess with symptoms. I know, I know its easier said than done but still try.
anayahill
Friend

Postby Penka » Wed May 23, 2018 6:40 am

I was trying to conceive from last 10 years but had no luck. I went to best clinics for checkup but the doctors can't find why i was unable to conceive. Firstly i had few cycles of IVF but i failed at IVF. Than i went for IUI and also failed at IUI. So a friend of mine told me about surrogacy. Now i am going for surrogacy. If you people have some suggestions for my plan please let me know.
Penka

Return to TTC Buddy Groups