Hi (Newbie)

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Hi (Newbie)

Postby Teresa Cerny » Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:27 am

Hi everyone! Just joined this forum...Well, I am a TTC for nearly 5 years. Now, I've been suffering PCOS. Which makes me unable to conceive. Well, I have finally been recommended for an IVF. So, yeah! I'll be going to Ukraine for it. Well, I just wanted to say hi here in the TTC Buddy group. I'd love to know if someone else is in the same boat as mine. Well, I just joined this website now. So, I'd love to make new friends; I'd really appreciate other people to share stuff with me...Thanks! Stay blessed all. xx
Teresa Cerny

Re: Hi (Newbie)

Postby Hopefulrosey » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:25 pm

Ukraine, wow! Where are you based, Teresa? Good luck
TTC#1 since Feb 2016
Me: Rosey, 33, normal except early hypothyroidism
DH: 32, 4 SAs. varies between normal to MFI :doh:
IUI #1 Sep'17 - BFN and ended up with 2x 20mm+ cysts
IUI #2 Nov'17 - cancelled. O'd spontaneously on CD10 before trigger. O confirmed with CD21 test
IUI #3 Dec'17 BFN... moving on to IVF in 2018
IVF #1 - ER (16 follies, 14 eggs, only 7 mature, only 3 fertilised), 3d transfer of 3 embies (only 1x 8 cell, 2x 4 cell), no frosties, BFN (beta 0.1)

Lap Mar'18 - To check for endo (CA 125 levels came higher)

IVF #2 - Hopefully in May- June 2018
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: Hi (Newbie)

Postby ThreeJhope » Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:46 pm

Hi! Sorry to hear you’ve been on this journey for 5 years. I’ve been ttc my third child for a year. PCOS runs in my family but I haven’t been diagnosed with it. I’ve had my suspicions that it could be the culprit. I just turned 30 and my hormones have changed like crazy this past year. I’m currently 6dpo according to midcycle spotting and the tiniest jump in my bbt. I would love to be buddies!
Also really want to wish you the best luck for the ivf!

Return to TTC Buddy Groups