Feb. 2018 cycle buddies!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Feb. 2018 cycle buddies!

Postby kayy » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:44 pm

Vault- seems like they have a pee strip for testing every hormone! Strange about your Dr not having blood results tho

Little- It's nice that our cycles are a little off, so when I'm not POAS anymore, I'll at least have your sticks to look forward to! lol

Loren- Welcome!! lol about wanting to jump your DH. I'm sure he's not complaining too much! And that sucks that you have a longer waiting period with a longer cycle.. but hey, that's what we're here for!!!

AFM- I'm 10dpo and got a BFN this morn :( Will probably be testing everyday until AF shows up (supposed to in 4 days). My boobs typically get sore 8-9dpo, and disappears completely right before AF. My guess is it corresponds with my progesterone levels, so every morning that they still feel sore, I'm hopeful lol. I've been having vivid dreams these past few days. Some bloating and tummy twangs couple days ago, but I attributed that to a carb heavy lunch. Also have had another headache (since the one 2dpo), which is a bit unusual for me. Also had an itchy nipple, but I'm pretty sure the cold weather is to be blamed lol.

Nothing too promising, so I've started looking at the calendar to try and plan BD dates for next cycle already lol
kayy
Friend

Postby LittleLisette » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:19 am

Welcome, Loren! Omg, you're 12dpo and haven't tested yet? That's major willpower there! Are you waiting until AF is late to test? It's so hard to tell with symptoms, as so many straddle the line of PMS and early pregnancy...could be either! Hope it's the latter for you (and all of us!)! Also, I feel you about the long cycle...I O'd on CD34 this cycle! CD28 last. Lol. But because I never used to O on my own, two cycles in a row (even long ones) have me feeling like, "Wowsa, wasn't I JUST in the TWW?!" I can't imagine having a 28 day cycle! Seems like you're always either bleeding, ovulating or TWWing! Crazy.

Kayy- Sorry about the bfn :(. It is still early, though! Hope a second line starts creeping up in the next days. Come on boobs, stay sore!!

As for me, I'm already looking at the calendar to see how early I could potentially test...not sure I'll be able to wait until 14dpo lolol. When I really think about it though, I don't want to test too early because then comes the whole game of "Is there a line? What about from this angle? Or that one?" A nice, dark line with zero question would be a beautiful thing to see! I'm 4dpo now and booked an acupuncture appointment for Monday (6dpo), the beginning of the implantation window. Want to make sure I relax plenty and up my chances as much as possible 8)
LittleLisette

Postby LorenCat » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:49 am

Lisette- I cant imagine 28 day cycles either! I am glad you have been ovulating though!

I finally caved and tested today at 14dpo. My husband leaves for work at 5am. So I was laying in bed, needing to pee, and the sun wasn't even out and decided to give it a go. Well it was a BFN. I knew as soon as I did it, even before seeing the results, that I shouldn't have. So AF is due in 2 days. I woke up with sore boobs yesterday and though I don't feel like AF is coming (I usually have major shark attack cramps) I feel like she must be. But besides the sore boobs I still have those mild dull cramps and back pain that I have has since about 5dpo, and yesterday I started getting some vertigo. And almost puked when cleaning the cat box... buttt I think that is something everyone does, pregnant or no.
LorenCat
Friend

Postby LittleLisette » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:58 am

Aww Loren, I'm sorry about the BFN. Those always suck. However, you're not out until she shows. Many women don't see a bfp until AF is due or late! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.
LittleLisette

Postby Vault101 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:10 am

Wooooo finally, finally, somebody got back to me from the docs and has confirmed that yes, I did ovulate last month. So the Clomid is doing what it should be. Maybe not in good time, but it's a start. So, here's to cd3 (today) and onwards, just need to battle through the hot flushes and insomnia, then get down to BDing every day from when AF buggers off (we're taking no chances this month haha), and see how this cycle goes. A much better position to be in than not having a clue :D
Me 31, DH 32
TTC #1 - 4.5 years and counting, never been PG
2017 - learned I don't ovulate (big surprise as regular 27/28 day cycle always)
2018 - finally starting Clomid!! :o
Vault101
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby kayy » Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:18 pm

Woot Vault for ovulating! Gotta celebrate the little things.

So I got AF yesterday :( I prob won't post again until around my 2ww, but I'll be lurking for your updates! Esp you Lisette & Loren, you guys are only about a week or so away from end of your cycle, right?
kayy
Friend

Postby LorenCat » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:47 am

Vault- Yay for ovulating! you guys will totally do it this cycle! ;) double meaning intended ;)

Kayy- Im sorry about AF Ill keep my fingers crossed for you

As for me. AF is due today... so far a no show, but it's not even lunch yet. its 17dpo and I tested this morning (it seems I have lost all self control) and it was BFN... and I have been starting to get some sharper cramps today so I am not hopeful. Could be gas though (haha wishful thinking lolz). Though my nipples have been killing me... my cat sleeps on my chest at night and last night it just hurt too much for him to sleep there, I kept pushing him off haha.
LorenCat
Friend

Postby Vault101 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:12 am

Haha, I sympathise there - I get sore bbs right before AF, and used to have a delightful but large kitty who insisted on walking all over them with his large pointy paws before deciding to settle down - OUCH.
Me 31, DH 32
TTC #1 - 4.5 years and counting, never been PG
2017 - learned I don't ovulate (big surprise as regular 27/28 day cycle always)
2018 - finally starting Clomid!! :o
Vault101
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby LittleLisette » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:04 pm

Vault-- Hooray for ovulating!! That is GREAT news!!

Loren-- has AF shown? I hope she stays away! Fx for you!

Kayy-- sorry about AF :(. New cycle, new egg! <3

As for me, I'm 8dpo and feeling so certain that I'm pregnant. I caved and tested (I am WEAK!) and of course it was a bfn, but I don't feel too discouraged! I have some symptoms that are different than any other cycle--sore boobs, rather than just nipples, some different bloating/pinching a couple days ago, blah blah....but I know all those could go either way. The weirdest one that I had never even thought of & that really piques my interest is that I'm having a herpes outbreak right now (I have HSV 1, the strain that causes cold sores/oral herpes, but I contracted it genitally 6 years ago from a cold sore of DH's! So unfair and just plain bad luck!). Anyway, I had the primary outbreak in 2012 and have not had one since. I started feeling one coming on late in the evening on 6dpo, and then it got worse yesterday & today. I now vaguely remember my doctor telling me years ago that outbreaks are common in pregnancy because of compromised immune function (wasn't relevant to me at the time, as I was newly 19). I've since looked into it, and apparently that's true! An awful pregnancy side effect/symptom, but it just seems that the timing is too weird to just be a coincidence!
LittleLisette

Postby LorenCat » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:43 am

Lisette- I really hope that means you are pregnant! A bad side effect for sure, but if its telling you you are pregnant that's wonderful :)

Vault- Its like the cats know all the sore spots to step on!

No AF yet. The cramps have gone away too. So I just feel pretty normal. Having a hard time sleeping and had some loss of appetite, but that's about it. 18dpo and just waiting I guess. DH and I decided that if AF is still a no show on saturday, we will go get a FRER and test on sunday morning...

I was working on this really complicated baby blanket for my Sister-in-law... but now I started a simpler one for her... if I'm pregnant I am going to keep the fancy stuff for myself haha.
LorenCat
Friend

Postby LittleLisette » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:51 pm

I caved this morning (9dpo) and tested with fmu using a wondfo...
LittleLisette

Postby LittleLisette » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Here it is!! Hoping you all can see what I see :)
Attachments
9dpo.jpg
9dpo.jpg (28.53 KiB) Viewed 448 times
LittleLisette

Postby LorenCat » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:25 pm

There def looks like there is a faint line!!!
LorenCat
Friend

Postby LittleLisette » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:12 pm

I seriously can’t wait to test again tomorrow morning lol
LittleLisette

Postby Kellycc » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:52 pm

I ovulated Feb. 27 currently 16 dpo period is 2 days late. Anyone else waiting to test? I’m too scared.
Kellycc
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups