Feb. 2018 cycle buddies!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Feb. 2018 cycle buddies!

Postby LorenCat » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:08 pm

Hey guys

So today AF is 5 days late and we tested... still BFN. Bleghhh I know I'm right about when I ovulated... oh well, I guess I will wait another week and if she still isn't here I'll test again. 21dpo and counting... I'm probs out.
LorenCat
Friend

Postby Kellycc » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:06 pm

I’ve been thinking about you all day Loren! Not out till AF shows. Have you been this late before?
Kellycc
Friend

Postby LorenCat » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:01 pm

Kelly-- Thanks for thinking of me!! :) My cycles are always 38 days, except for one about 6 months back that was 40, we thought I could be pregnant but AF came and my cycle went back to 38... so even if my cycle bumped up to 40 again, I am late... I wish there was a way to just see inside my uterus and just check on things haha. I feel fine, super mild cramps occasionally, nothing like what I normally get with AF. I still dont have much of an appetite... After we tested DH was like, "well it says on the box this is 99% accurate up to 6 days before a missed period. and you are 5 days late... so if nothing is showing up then I doubt you're pregnant." So then I was like, "Ok if I'm not pregnant then we need to figure out WHERE MY PERIOD IS!" But now he read about women online who dont get BFP until 2 weeks after AF was due... so now he thinks I am pregnant again.

OPKs and CM put my O date at CD22 ( and I know my cervix was WIDE open on that day because, sorry if TMI, DH and I BD and I laid there for a bit... and I have a history of UTIs so after about 15 min I go to the bathroom, and normally you know you have to clean things up after BD, it can get a bit messy when you stand up after, but this time when I got up to go to the bathroom there was nothing coming out at all, I even checked with DH to make sure he had left a contribution (lol) and he said he had... so it was hoovered right up in there.) and I tested with OPKs every other day after that in case of a late O and they have all been negative. I would have been temping but my doctor told me not to as it "wasn't reliable" and "wouldn't really tell me anything". I am now on CD43

But ahhh! I feel like I have been ranting. I am in this weird space between hopeful and not hopeful... neutral maybe? So it's still a waiting game for me I guess.
LorenCat
Friend

Postby Kellycc » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:26 pm

Omg Loren- “hoovered it right up” hahahaha I am dying. I know the feeling!

And I also know the feeling limbo of hope. Some women never test positive on a at home. I don’t understand the female body whatsoever. This cycle the only thing different was I accidentally ate the whole core of a pineapple because I didn’t realize I was supposed to eat it for a few days hahahahaha and then my other half about overdosed on vitamins and men’s fertility enhancers lol
Kellycc
Friend

Postby Vault101 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:28 am

Well if overdoing the pineapple worked for you Kelly, I know what I'm having on my pizza this evening hahahaha!
Me 31, DH 32
TTC #1 - 4.5 years and counting, never been PG
2017 - learned I don't ovulate (big surprise as regular 27/28 day cycle always)
2018 - finally starting Clomid!! :o
Vault101
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Vault101 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:32 am

We're at cycle day 10 - going fast at this end of the cycle, always the way haha - and I'm just waiting for my ultrasound appointments so they can see how the Clomid's working out this month. They've messed up my appointments AGAIN so I have no idea what day they'll actually get round to scanning me - first one due in two days, and when I called up today to check they hadn't even booked me onto the system yet... GRRR!
Me 31, DH 32
Vault101
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby LorenCat » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:59 am

Kelly-- pineapple! Ah! I'm allergic, but hives don't scare me... bring it! Yeah, if AF doesn't show soon I'll probs make a doctor's appointment. Every time I go to the bathroom I check to see if she is there on the tp.

Vault-- I hope this cycle breezes by for you 2ww included:) I can't believe they keep messing up your appointments. Good thing you checked or you would have shown up day of and not been in the system. It will be exciting to see everything in the ultrasound though, hopefully the Clomid is doing it's job. Fx!

As for my it's day 6 and no spotting in sight. Do they make virgin margaritas? I need a margarita haha
LorenCat
Friend

Postby Kellycc » Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:32 pm

Vault- hahaha yeah the Pineapple was kinda funny because after I ate the core (it’s hard and I felt like I was on naked and afraid trying to survive), I read “leave the core on all pieces and eat them for 5 days” well s**t. And I would lose my mind if they messed up my appointment, bless you for your patience.

Loren- they do make virgin margritas!! I love love love margaritas. Ironically last month I finally found one I loved and even more ironic it was a pineapple margarita and hell just take some Benedryl before you eat, you’ll be set!
Kellycc
Friend

Postby Vault101 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:15 am

Appointments finally sorted, they're squeezing me in on cd13, cd14, cd17 and cd19. They had the cheek to tell me I should have phoned to chase up last week - like, I bloody did!! Useless department. Still, shouldn't complain, it's all free. Updated cycle tracker attached, as much for my own reference as anything else lol. Not a lot to report.

How you feeling Kelly? Hope everything's going well.
Attachments
clomid4.jpg
clomid4.jpg (109.34 KiB) Viewed 647 times
Me 31, DH 32
Vault101
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby LorenCat » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:24 am

Vault-- your cycle tracking is impressive! I'm glad they got you in the schedule for some scans!

Kelly-- how are you feeling? I'm still so happy you got your BFP. As for me, I'm gonna have a margarita for real because AF FINALLY showed up, a week late. But no pain at all so now I can move onto the next cycle :)
LorenCat
Friend

Postby Vault101 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:48 am

Oh no, that witch! Hope she keeps going easy on you. Ha, and well, like you say, you get your drink. Every cloud...
CD1 is a good place to be, anyway. Fresh cycle to get on with, and with all the fun in the middle.
Me 31, DH 32
Vault101
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby LorenCat » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:01 pm

Oh, I plan on having so much fun ;) if you catch my drift. haha. Im keeping my fingers crossed that your scans show an O this cycle! lets rock this baby making
LorenCat
Friend

Postby Kellycc » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Loren- all the margritas!!!! I am so sorry she showed, atleast it wasn’t a cycle of not releasing that always scared me.

Vault- yeah your tracking is amazing I had three apps o used and deleted every time the witch showed, and hen downloaded again to obsess.

Thank you guys so much, I’m doing pretty well! Mostly just tired. Few lower back aches, need to eat in the morning or I feel gross, but nothing crazy. Just wondering when the nausea will set in :/
Kellycc
Friend

Postby Vault101 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 6:25 am

Woooo first scan of the cycle done. Looking promising - 2x follicles on right side at 16mm each. I O late on Clomid, about cd20 (better than not at all, which is where we were at before) so that's pretty good news for us - should be bigger and ready to pop by start-to-middle of next week.
Just to be sure though, we're going for BD every day still. OH thinks all his Christmases have come at once haha.
Me 31, DH 32
Vault101
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby LorenCat » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:23 am

Vault- That is exciting! Cant wait for one to pop!

Kelly- Im glad you are feeling good! Hopefully you dont get MS, but if you do hopefully it goes easy on you.

CD3 wooo~ haha. AF is almost gone and I am going to temp this cycle and then after O I am going to take that benedryl and eat some pineapple!
LorenCat
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups