March TWW buddies!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

March TWW buddies!

Postby LittleLisette » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:04 pm

Today is O day and I'm preparing myself for the two long weeks of waiting! Any cycle buddies want to wait with me? :D
LittleLisette

Re: March TWW buddies!

Postby Blooming88 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:05 pm

I'm 5dpo. I'll wait with you!
Blooming88

Postby LittleLisette » Mon Mar 05, 2018 3:08 pm

Woo hoo! When is AF due? What cycle TTC is this for you? First baby? I want to hear some background! :)
LittleLisette

Postby Sherlyn40 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:02 am

Hello! My Big O is today.! I’m interested to join in the wait. Thought it’ll be fun. So bored to have to wait by myself.
Im on my 2nd cycle. AF expected on 21st. :)
Sherlyn40
Friend

Postby LittleLisette » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:39 am

Hi, Sherlyn! Welcome!

I'm actually thinking yesterday was O day for me (I was a day off in my predictions), so we will only be a day apart in our wait! This cycle is different than any I've had in the last 15 months, so I am very excited and will need all the TWW buddies I can get!

How long have you been TTC? Would love to hear a bit about you!
LittleLisette

Postby Sherlyn40 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:14 am

How is it different from past ? Care to share ?

Abit about myself,I’m 30 this year. Have a 26 months old boy. Just started trying for #2.This is my 2nd month trying. Last month wasn’t successful. Blaming on the ky gel that we used.. :(
Sherlyn40
Friend

Postby LittleLisette » Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:21 am

Regarding the KY gel, yes, that would interfere with conception! Have you used PreSeed before?
How long were you TTC when you got pregnant with your son?

Well, to answer your question about what feels different about this cycle, I've only ovulated a few times but this is the first time that I had all of the fertile signs. I could feel so much activity in my ovaries for a couple of days leading up to O, got very dark positive OPKs, lots of ewcm and a big temp rise this morning! Even the few times I've O'd in the past, it's never been this clear. Plus my attitude is different this time...really feeling like this is our cycle. :fertilization: :belly:
LittleLisette

Postby goldietarheel » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:32 pm

Hey! I'll wait with you all.

I got my LH surge on March 6 around noon with lots of EWCM, and had my IUI with donor sperm on March 7. That means I'm just 1 DPO today, and AF is expected March 20.

This is our very first try and, thus, my very first TWW. It's day one and I'm already so anxious, even though I know our odds are low for the first try to work. I'm 33, and this will be our first child -- so this whole world is quite new to me. I need some people to help me get through this wait!
goldietarheel

Postby Sherlyn40 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:24 pm

Yeah, I didn’t know that ky gel will affect. Went to did some research after. Gonna get pre seed For next cycle If this cycle isn’t successful. I conceive my son on 1st cycle.

Sounds very promising for you.! Is this ur first child?
Sherlyn40
Friend

Postby Sherlyn40 » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:30 pm

Hi @goldietarheel ! It’s the start. The anxiousness will always be there even when u are trying for #2. The tww is the toughest... we can’t do anything but wait. But its less stress with support here !
Sherlyn40
Friend

Postby LittleLisette » Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:04 pm

Sherlyn, I do hope you conceive this cycle! If not, Pre Seed is GREAT! Yes, this will be our first! So incredibly excited to be parents. How are you feeling? Soo lucky to have conceived your son on the first try! I wish you that same baby dust this time around! And hopefully you're bringing some to the group for the rest of us haha.

Goldie, welcome! Yes, having community certainly helps the wait pass more quickly and less stressfully! Would love to hear a little bit about you!

As for me, I'm only 2dpo but I swear everything about this cycle is just...different! So far, anyway. Still have a ways to go 8)
LittleLisette

Postby Cyndiiii » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:42 am

Hello ladies!!
I would like to join in the TWW. A little bit about me. Second round on clomid. I don't think we BD enough last month :( Took clomid 50 mg days 5-9 again and got my smiley CD 21 March 7th. I O'd later this month than last month. DH and I been BD'ing every other day since CD12 using pressed each time. It's my first time using it & I love it. Highly recommend it. Crossing my fingers this is our month!! I used clomid in 2013 with my son & June 2017 although that pregnancy ended in MC at 11 weeks. So hoping for our rainbow baby!!
Cyndiiii

Postby LittleLisette » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:08 am

Welcome, Cyndii! First of all, I'm sorry for your loss. I do hope this is your rainbow baby cycle! Do you get many side effects from the Clomid? And when is AF due now?
LittleLisette

Postby BebeCK » Sat Mar 10, 2018 8:47 am

Hi everyone! I'd love to join! I qualify as March tww buddy :D I'm cd21 and 7dpo. Me 35 and dh 33 have been ttc #1 for 6 months now, right after getting married. I don't want to waste time because of my age...
I track BBT and CM and for this cycle I bought cheap test strips but haven't tested yet. Waiting until 9dpo. I was feeling very hopeful around ovulation because our bd timing was good and my cycle looked good but now that I'm halfway in the tww I feel kind of down like it's never going to happen for me. I wish there was something I could do other than just wait! This waiting business is so hard! Hoping somebody's bfp will cheer me up and keep me motivated :)
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby goldietarheel » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:17 am

BebeCK, hello! I'm with you on the waiting being SO. HARD. I'm 4dpo and it feels like it's been four weeks so far. How has tracking the BBT been with this first cycle? I just bought a basal thermometer and I'm thinking about starting!

Sherlyn, thanks! Crossing my fingers for both of us -- sounds like we are on the same dpo count. I'm trying to get out of the house, and I definitely made my husband play monopoly with me for five hours last night to keep my mind off obsessing about it!

LittleLisett, thank you for the warm welcome! My husband is transgender (FTM), so we had to use IUI from the get-go to achieve pregnancy. I've never had to worry about getting "accidentally" pregnant, which felt like a blessing in my 20's, but now I wish we could just "BD" and hope for the best! So I have no idea if this will be an "easy" journey or a long one for us. I did do a research study last year about women and stress, which required monthly OPK testing to track how stress relates to my monthly cycle. I learned that I O like clockwork, and I already knew that my period is very predictable, so that's giving me some hope that we can get pregnant in six tries (that's our financial limit...for now).

As for me, it's 4dpo and I'm so ready for the weekend to be over (which I never say!) because it will mean back to routine that will keep my mind off this wait. I did have really bad stomach cramps and just felt generally like crap at 2dpo, but I think that's constipation from the prenatal vitamin I'm taking -- I switched to one with iron in it, and it's doing a number on my system. Anyone else experience this?

I also realized this morning that I have a yeast infection, which was a bit scary. I'm afraid of putting some kind of crazy chemical in me that could negatively affect my chances! But the Dr. said 7 day Monistat is okay, so I guess I'll be doing that for the next week!
goldietarheel

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups