March TWW buddies!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: March TWW buddies!

Postby LittleLisette » Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:07 pm

Welcome, BebeCK! I totally feel you on wishing there was something you could do, rather than just sitting back and seeing what happens. Only two days until you can start testing, though! It'll be here before you know it. Fx for you.

Goldie, Fx that you get your bfp before long! If you ovulate regularly and your period is predictable, then chances are good that you'll conceive quickly! I hope that's the case for you. Infertility sucks lol. So are you guys doing at home inseminations? Do you have a known donor or anonymous? Sorry for all the questions, but I'm really curious about the process! What dpo do you plan to start testing?

As for me, I am 5dpo today and will say that this wait is actually going very smoothly. I don't feel anxious or stressed, which is wonderful. I realize that odds for a bfp this cycle are against me, but I still have a strong, calm intuition that this cycle will actually result in pregnancy. Unlikely, but I can't shake the feeling! So I'm just trying to relax as much as I can, eat impeccably, sleep well and not let myself get absorbed in symptom-spotting and 'what ifs;' what will be will be, and I know that we did all we could this cycle!
LittleLisette

Postby Sherlyn40 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:43 pm

Argh I’m having bad cramps, backache and spotting ( I have it when my AF is coming). It’s way too early for AF spotting. My AF is only due on 20th mar. Is it implantation bleed ? I don’t usually have such bad cramps for AF.
Sherlyn40
Friend

Postby TeaPotts » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:23 am

It may very well be related to implantation! What color is the spotting? If it’s pink or brownish, then that’s a good sign! Fx!
TeaPotts
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Sherlyn40 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:25 am

Hi teapots, yeah it brown and after which is pink. But the pain is kinda bad. Think will monitor for awhile. :)
Sherlyn40
Friend

Postby LittleLisette » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:32 am

Wow that's really weird... I had an old username of TeaPotts and deleted the account, so then I couldn't log back in. But when I just posted the above response about color of IB, it posted from that old account?? Bizarre!

Anyway, good news that the blood is brown & pink! Fx it's not af showing early. Curious to hear what happens with this. Keep us updated!
LittleLisette

Postby goldietarheel » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:03 am

Sheryln -- I've been getting spotting, too! It's 5 dpiui with AF due March 20, so I really don't think it's AF related (she's pretty regular, at this bleeding is light pink as opposed to my usual brown-ish color). Hopefully it's good news for both of us! Sorry it's accompanied by pain, though!

LittleLisette -- We did the insemination with donor sperm at the fertility clinic, and we used an anonymous donor. I would have probably preferred an open donor, but I gave my husband full control over the paternity decisions and that's what he was with most comfortable with. Also, the open ID donors cost more! The whole process was easier and less stressful than I thought, and the iui itself was super fast, easy, and painless. We chose to do the first cycle naturally (unmedicated), and now I'm glad I did so I can feel how my body reacts to all of this without the added confounders of hormonal medicines -- but I also have nothing against using those if we need them in the future! I plan to start testing on 11 dpo (maaaaybe as early as 9 dpo) so I'll keep you all posted.
goldietarheel

Postby Sherlyn40 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:06 pm

Lol. So littlelisette who replied ?! I’m confused.... haha

Good luck to us all! I’m intending to test this weekend too. Hope is a bfp for all of us!
Sherlyn40
Friend

Postby LittleLisette » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:16 pm

Lol it was me, but TeaPotts is my old username! Not sure how that happened, so please ignore ;).

Yayyy I’m planning on testing this weekend, too! Probably Saturday. Fxs for our bfps!!
LittleLisette

Postby LittleLisette » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:17 pm

And Goldie— I am crawling into bed but will respond to your post when I wake up in the morning! xx
LittleLisette

Postby LittleLisette » Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:57 am

Goldie-- that's so odd that the open ID donors cost more...why would that be? I'm really happy that it was such an easy and painless process. The triggers and other hormonal meds and shots are lifesavers for some couples because they wouldn't be able to conceive without them, BUT I've also heard that they are intense and awful! I'm glad you are able to try an unmedicated cycle. With your regularity, hopefully you can conceive without all the meds, and Fx it's on your first try! How are you feeling today?

As for me, it's 7dpo now and I'm still feeling pretty relaxed. I'm having some pinching and light cramping, as well as bloating and LOTS of wind (sorry DH lol). I haven't been sleeping very well for the last several nights, waking up multiple times throughout the night and then waking up ungodly early with no hope of getting back to sleep! I'm trying to decide when I'm going to test. A big part of me wants to just wait it out! I'm so sick of seeing BFNs!
LittleLisette

Postby goldietarheel » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:19 am

LittleLisette -- Glad you're feeling relaxed today! Hopefully the pinching and cramping are good signs for you this month, too. And good for you for being able to wait to test! FX for you! As for the donor sperm, I think the open ID vials cost more because it's an extra "service" they are providing. It cost $150 more per vial for donors that agree to one meeting/letter/phone call once the child turns 18, and $200 extra per vial for the child to be able to receive full information about the donor once they turn 18.

I'm feeling good today. I switched back to my old prenatal vitamin without iron, and I'm supplementing that with iron rich foods and fortified breakfast cereals, which has helped immensely with my constipation. I'm drinking so much water and having to go to the bathroom every 45 minutes, but I also feel really good overall -- even despite this awful spring forward time change! I'm 6 dpo today, so we'll see how things change over the next few days!

Continued luck to all of you!
goldietarheel

Postby BebeCK » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:38 pm

Hi there! Littlelisette, Goldie and Sherlyn cramping/spotting sounds promising! Fx!
AFM I tested at 9dpo yesterday and 10dpo today but bfn...
I don't feel anything special. If anything I feel the same as before AF. But my BBT is still high so I'm not out yet. AF due Sunday at the latest so a few more days of hope. Oh this is so hard! 6 months of trying I really wish this is it :( I was feeling very down this morning but avoiding my feelings so I don't cry on my way to work.
I know it may take time and I need to stay patient. But every month the tww disappointment is really hard.
Sorry for my down post but thank you all for being here!
TTC since Oct 2017, no bfp
Sept 2018: Clomid + IUI #1
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Sherlyn40 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:03 am

HI BebeCK, few more days to go, there’s hope!
I’m out this cycle. My AF just came. 6days early. :( yeah it’s hard. I agree. :( hopefully next cycle will be THE cycle. Cheering you ladies on!
Sherlyn40
Friend

Postby LittleLisette » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:36 am

Aw Sherlyn, sorry about AF :( That just sucks. :hugs:

BebeCK, you're not out until she shows! How are you feeling today?

Goldie, how are you doing today? Glad to hear that switching your vitamin is helping! Hope you continue to feel good!

As for me, 8dpo and having some weird stuff going on...
LittleLisette

Postby goldietarheel » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:14 pm

BebeCK -- I've seen a ton of posts where people didn't feel anything special and still got a BFP. You're not out yet, so I'm still hoping for you!

Sherlyn -- Oh no! Is AF ever that early for you? Such a bummer.

I'm okay over here. I got more spotting yesterday, probably because of the continued YI treatment. I feel like I've gotten a big increase in CM over the past 24 hours, but I can't really tell thanks to everything else going on down there right now. My main "symptom" today is a lot of belly rumbles and low-grade cramps. I feel like I usually feel on day 1 of AF after I've taken a pain killer to dull the pain. We're going to test on Friday morning, knowing that it might still be too early.

In a really random note, DH got assigned to jury duty today. He said he made two deals in his head: if it snowed this week, we'd have a baby. If he didn't get assigned to be on the jury, the baby would be a boy. If he did, it'd be a girl. And if he got assigned as an alternate, it's twins. Well, it snowed this week and he got assigned as an alternate on the jury..so now he's convinced that we're having twins!

LittleLissette -- What do you mean by weird stuff? Do tell!
goldietarheel

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups