March TWW buddies!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: March TWW buddies!

Postby LittleLisette » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:06 pm

Goldie, mwahaha that's hilarious! Your DH sounds fantastic lol. I hope he's right!! How would you feel about having twins?! Very excited for Friday morning now :))

I just posted on another thread, so I apologize but I will copy and paste for ease!
I have some symptoms that are different than any other cycle I've had--sore boobs, rather than just nipples, some different bloating/pinching a couple days ago, blah blah....but I know all those could go either way. The weirdest one that I had never even thought of & that really piques my interest is that I'm having a herpes outbreak right now (I have HSV 1, the strain that causes cold sores/oral herpes, but I contracted it genitally 6 years ago from a cold sore of DH's! So unfair and just plain bad luck!). Anyway, I had the primary outbreak in 2012 and have not had one since. I started feeling one coming on late in the evening on 6dpo, and then it got worse yesterday & today. I now vaguely remember my doctor telling me years ago that outbreaks are common in pregnancy because of compromised immune function (wasn't relevant to me at the time, as I was newly 19). I've since looked into it, and apparently that's true! An awful pregnancy side effect/symptom, but it just seems that the timing is too weird to just be a coincidence!
LittleLisette

Postby BebeCK » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:42 pm

Thanks everyone for the encouragement! A few more days to wait... 11dpo today was still bfn but BBT still high.
Sherlyn sorry about AF it really does suck. I had early AF a few cycles ago and it caught me by surprise but then my next cycle was back to usual length. I hope next is IT for you!
Goldie and littlelisette still looking good for you. Let us know Friday! Littlelisette will you test soon?
Oh last note I have some weird symptom: pressure in my ear since yesterday. Or it could just be tww madness haha
TTC since Oct 2017, no bfp
Sept 2018: Clomid + IUI #1
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby LittleLisette » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:11 am

Bebe, just out of curiosity, what tests are you using? A friend of mine got her bfp yesterday and her FRERs were dark, digi was positive (she waited until after missed af to test) but her cheapie barely had a line! Seeing that deterred me from wanting to use wondfos again lol. However, testing early using only frers would be a bit costly :shock: Also-- can we see your chart? Maybe attach it to your sig? :)

I tested last night (8 dpo) and got a bfn. I knew it was too early, but I figured that hey, there's a small chance something would show! I'll test again on Saturday, 11dpo, if my chart is still looking good. I'll see if I remember how to attach my chart into my signature. FF predicts AF to come on Monday, but because I've had so few and such variable LPs, I reckon she could show anytime between Saturday and Wednesday.
LittleLisette

Postby goldietarheel » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:57 am

LittleLisette -- That's interesting about the herpes outbreak. As much as that has to suck, I also hope it's a good sign of things being a little *different* on this cycle for you! I'm not as good at looking at the charts, but I do think it looks good. Looking forward to hearing your test results over the weekend, and continuing to send positive thoughts your way.

As for twins, I guess I'd be okay with it? We only want two children, so it means we wouldn't have to go through this again and could be "done." I don't think I'll have twins, but both of my husband's cousins had twins and three of my exes did, so they seem to be everywhere lately. My main worry would be becoming a high-risk pregnancy.
goldietarheel

Postby BebeCK » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:00 am

Littlelisette I don't know how to add to my signature but I will attach it as image so you can take a look. How can I see your chart?
I'm using "bfp test strips" from Fairhaven health. Has anyone tried them?
I hope to see some bfp from you ladies this weekend!
I don't have a preference between boy or girl but no twins please lol sounds like way too much work!
Attachments
SmartSelectImage_2018-03-15-10-59-05.png
(130.97 KiB) Not downloaded yet
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby felicialee27 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:50 pm

I'm new here and am 13 DPO! This TWW feels like an eternity.
felicialee27
Friend

Postby felicialee27 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:55 pm

LittleLisette wrote:Bebe, just out of curiosity, what tests are you using? A friend of mine got her bfp yesterday and her FRERs were dark, digi was positive (she waited until after missed af to test) but her cheapie barely had a line! Seeing that deterred me from wanting to use wondfos again lol. However, testing early using only frers would be a bit costly :shock: Also-- can we see your chart? Maybe attach it to your sig? :)

I tested last night (8 dpo) and got a bfn. I knew it was too early, but I figured that hey, there's a small chance something would show! I'll test again on Saturday, 11dpo, if my chart is still looking good. I'll see if I remember how to attach my chart into my signature. FF predicts AF to come on Monday, but because I've had so few and such variable LPs, I reckon she could show anytime between Saturday and Wednesday.

I tested on 8 dpo, 10 dpo, 12 dpo - all BFN's. Today is 13 dpo and another BFN.
felicialee27
Friend

Postby LittleLisette » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:04 pm

BebeCK, your chart looks great!! Very promising.

This morning (9dpo), I got what looks to be an early bfp...
Attachments
9dpo.jpg
9dpo.jpg (28.53 KiB) Viewed 485 times
LittleLisette

Postby goldietarheel » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:40 pm

LittleLisette -- OMG! That's amazing! Congrats!! And at 9 dpo!
goldietarheel

Postby LittleLisette » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:24 pm

I’m in shock and don’t believe it yet haha! Can’t wait to test in the morning.... I’ll update you ladies after I text again XX
LittleLisette

Postby goldietarheel » Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:57 am

I tested this morning (9 DPO) and got a BFN, but I'm not too worried about it because I know it's still early. I've been drinking a lot of water and peeing all night, so I'm also getting very diluted urine. I also realized that my generic Wal-Mart Early Response test might not be the best thing to use for really early testing, so I went and bought some FRERs that I'll start using tomorrow. AF is due on Tuesday(ish), so I've still got a few days yet!
goldietarheel

Postby BebeCK » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:01 am

Littlelisette: excited for you and can't wait to see your next test!
Goldie: good luck today!
Felicialee: welcome! When is AF expected? You may still have more time. Tell us a bit about you :)
BFP for everyone!
AFM my temperature dipped slightly today. Not below the coverline but still I think it's a sign and I feel AF coming maybe later today or tomorrow. I didn't bother to test today since I don't want to see another bfn. Sigh. Better luck next cycle... it will be our ttc cycle 7. Dh already did his SA looks fine so now it's up to me when I want to go get checked. I'm dreading it...
Not sure why. Anyways no obvious sign that anything is wrong from my BBT...
It's good to have this forum to stay positive!
Good luck everyone!
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby felicialee27 » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:41 pm

Last year I only had 2 cycles, I was diagnosed with PCOS this January and was prescribed Metformin. I took 500mg for 1 week, then 1000 mg for 1 week, then got my period after 29 days!

CD 1 - 2/14/18
CD 5 - I started taking 1500mg of metformin
CD 12 - BD
CD 13 - positive ovulation test
CD 17 - Egg white CM, BD (I use OvaGraph and this app suggested that this was my peak day)
CD 18 / 1DPO - BBT went up to 98.06 (OvaGraph is showing that this is 1 DPO)
CD 21 / 4 DPO - Felt really good when I woke up but as I started to get ready for work I started to get the chills, lower back was also killing me. It was really really hard to stay seated, kept shifting my weight back and forth to feel better. I went home a couple hours early from work and took my temp at home, it was 99.6 so I had a bit of a temp. My lower back was still killing me, laying flat on my back on the floor with a heating pad helped a lot and so did walking.
CD 22 / 5 DPO - weird dreams, woke up feeling really hot and sweating
CD 25 / 8 DPO - BFN
CD 27 / 10 DPO - BFN
CD 29 / 12 DPO - Boobs feel heavy. Felt weird at work in before noon - weird feeling in my throat, it felt kind of like acidic. BFN
CD 30 / 13 DPO - Woke up last night around midnight to pee, couldn't go back to sleep for over an hour because I was too hot. Peed again within that hour, also felt weird acidic feeling in my throat again. BBT has been above 98.06, it was 98.38 this morning. Used 1st urine of the day, BFN.

Today is CD 31, I'm 14 dpo so I'm expecting AF - NOW. No regular PMS signs, no irritability, no low back pain like usual (especially 1-2 days before AF), no brown spotting.

Nervous about taking a test because I don't want another BFN
felicialee27
Friend

Postby DISdamslTRES » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:59 pm

Hi Ladies, a little late to this posts party but thought I'd get any comraderie where I could. I'm 3 dpiui and the wait is already driving me crazy. Anything and everything could be implantation (even though its most likely too early for even that). So happy to read some of you are getting BFP this month! This is my first ttc, first iui with clomid and trigger.
DISdamslTRES

Postby BebeCK » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:34 am

My BBT dropped so it's official I'm out. On to the next cycle! I do hope we keep this thread going until my next tww :)
Welcome to the latest arrived! Ladies at the end of your tww, any updates?
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups