March TWW buddies!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: March TWW buddies!

Postby felicialee27 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:26 am

BebeCK wrote:My BBT dropped so it's official I'm out. On to the next cycle! I do hope we keep this thread going until my next tww :)
Welcome to the latest arrived! Ladies at the end of your tww, any updates?

I think AF is arriving today. 15 dpo and started spotting this morning.
felicialee27
Friend

Postby LittleLisette » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:52 pm

Sorry to hear, BeBeCK. I’ve started bleeding now, so mine was a chemical :(
LittleLisette

Postby felicialee27 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:29 pm

AF arrived.
felicialee27
Friend

Postby goldietarheel » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:39 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about everyone's AF arrivals and your chemical, LittleLisette.

I'm still in the game at 10 dpo, but things aren't looking good. I've had spotting yesterday and today, which is typical for me (I spot in the three days before my period starts, off and on). There's still some *slight* hope that it could be implantation bleeding, but the higher likelihood is that my body is gearing up for AF in the same way it does every month. I took a FRER yesterday and today and both showed up BFN, but I'll continue to update as things progress. AF is due on Tuesday (13 dpo).
goldietarheel

Postby BebeCK » Sat Mar 17, 2018 11:15 pm

Oh no! Too many bfn :( it sucks :(
At least we have a group to hang out for our next tww
Will you ladies try something different or same formula next cycle?
TTC since Oct 2017, no bfp
Sept 2018: Clomid + IUI #1
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby LittleLisette » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:23 am

Ughhh we need some good news this cycle!!

My plans for next cycle are the same. Hoping to O, and my hopes are high since I’ve O’d twice now, but if it happened before CD 34 then that would just be swell haha. Another 30-something days sounds like such a long time! But hey, I went the whole last year without really Oing at all, so I’ll take it.

Would you ladies be interested in creating a private Facebook group?
LittleLisette

Postby DISdamslTRES » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:35 pm

Hey ladies. 6 dpiui. Broke down and took a HPT yesterday. It was positive, but obviously its still just my trigger. Hoping to test tomorrow and have it be gone so I can be testing for the real thing soon. Sorry to hear all the BFNs. Onward and upward!
DISdamslTRES

Postby goldietarheel » Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:58 pm

Well, the start of AF showed up tonight, so I'm officially out. I'm very bummed. I don't know how people go through this month after month! I didn't really expect to get pregnant on the very first try, but my big fear is that this will be the first letdown of many painful (and expensive) months of trying.

Just sixteen more days and I go through this awful TWW again! That's like a TWW of its own, isn't it? I'm going to celebrate with some Starbucks (and maybe a glass of wine in the evening). I alway get my LH surge on CD 15, so we plan to try a natural IUI again and see how that goes.

DISdamslTRES, welcome to the group! Tell us a bit about yourself -- is this your first iui? How long have you been trying?

LittleLisette, I'd love to join a Facebook group.
goldietarheel

Postby LorenCat » Sun Mar 18, 2018 5:50 pm

Hey guys! can I join in on this tww? well for me its more like 3-4ww So technically not Oing in March... but I am still waiting!... I was in the feb group, but I figured people here might still be waiting too. So, Ive come to cheer you guys on!

I'm on CD 43, AF is 5 days late. Last test was BFN. Od on CD22 (confirmed by OPK and CM). but yeah just want to hang out with some ladies who are waiting like I am!

Lisette-- Im sorry to hear about the chemical! I'm so bummed. But onward and upward right?

Ill be keeping my fingers crossed for everyone still waiting and those planning for the next cycle
LorenCat
Friend

Postby Sherlyn40 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:11 pm

LittleLisette wrote:Ughhh we need some good news this cycle!!

My plans for next cycle are the same. Hoping to O, and my hopes are high since I’ve O’d twice now, but if it happened before CD 34 then that would just be swell haha. Another 30-something days sounds like such a long time! But hey, I went the whole last year without really Oing at all, so I’ll take it.

Would you ladies be interested in creating a private Facebook group?

Yes please! This forum is so hard to use. :( sorry For all the bfn.
Sherlyn40
Friend

Postby felicialee27 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:36 pm

Please add me to private fb group. My name is Felicia Hermle from San Jose, CA.

Or, I don't mind making the group. Can you give me your email addresses and I can add you all to a private facebook group?
felicialee27
Friend

Postby BebeCK » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:01 pm

I want to keep the support of this group but I'm a little worried about moving to Facebook and losing the privacy/anonymity. I don't want my friends and family to know I am ttc since it is already enough pressure as it is :)
Will you all stop posting here if you move to fb?
TTC since Oct 2017, no bfp
Sept 2018: Clomid + IUI #1
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Sherlyn40 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:06 am

BebeCK wrote:I want to keep the support of this group but I'm a little worried about moving to Facebook and losing the privacy/anonymity. I don't want my friends and family to know I am ttc since it is already enough pressure as it is :)
Will you all stop posting here if you move to fb?

If we move to fb, the frequency of posting here will definitely cut down. How about we chat via Facebook messenger instead of creating a group ?
Sherlyn40
Friend

Postby Sherlyn40 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:09 am

But that will mean we have to add each other as fb friends I think. :)
Sherlyn40
Friend

Postby felicialee27 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 6:02 am

I would really like to connect on fb.
felicialee27
Friend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups