March TWW buddies!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: March TWW buddies!

Postby VanieUpsideDown » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:27 pm

Hi all,

Im V. From Australia. I O'd today and am now beginning the never ending 2ww. This is my 3rd cycle TTC. Looking forward to exchanging with all of you :)
VanieUpsideDown

Postby goldietarheel » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:59 am

Hey, V! Even though I think a lot of TWW have ended with AF visits for many of us here, I still wanted make sure you feel welcome! How are things going for you so far?

Update on my TWW: AF is playing with me. I've been spotting since Friday (never really a "flow" or enough for more than a liner), and was surprised when AF never made her full appearance on CD29 like she usually does. I've been feeling "different," and took a HPT to see what was up on Monday night, and it was a BFN. But 24 hours later there was a light pink line on the test. Totally not valid, but still bringing more confusion. I think AF has finally arrived today, but it's not as heavy as usual and I'm still waiting to see what's up. I took another HPT this morning and still BFN. I'm not really sure what to think. I started temping around 5 DPO just to begin the process, so I'm not sure what my coverline is...but my temps are also staying high, and even slightly climbing?

I think the stress of this first TWW is playing with my cycle, but I'm just ready for AF to confirm that we're moving on to the next attempt!
goldietarheel

Postby felicialee27 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:20 am

For those of you who would like to connect on FB, please add me as a friend!
Felicia Hermle from San Jose, CA
felicialee27
Friend

Postby DISdamslTRES » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:04 pm

Hi Ladies, just a quick update. Took another HPT today. The faintest of lines, assuming still from my trigger. I'm 8 dpo, 9 days post trigger shot. I'm never gunna make it to the REAL test next Wednesday!
DISdamslTRES

Postby BebeCK » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:28 pm

Welcome V! Good luck with the tww!
We will all be back there soon. The waiting is hard. Hang in there!
Goldie: sorry to hear about AF but if temperature still high it could be just spotting? How many dpo now?
AFM I scheduled a consultation next week with my women's health doctor to start the fertility check up. Not sure what they will suggest but I hope to get either more info or some reassurance since we've been ttc for over 6 months now and I'm 35 so I don't want to wait too much. Let's see...
I hope we can keep this group going since I really enjoy the support :)
TTC since Oct 2017, no bfp
Sept 2018: Clomid + IUI #1
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BebeCK » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:31 pm

Disdams: patience and good luck for Wednesday! Maybe plan a lot of activities to take your mind off it :) easier said than done I know...
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby felicialee27 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 6:30 am

Good morning ladies. Another woman and I started a TWW FB group (it's a secret group). If you would like to be added to it please add me as a friend and send me a private message that you want to be added to the group so I can send you a group invite. Also, we can "unfriend" after you are added to the group if you like in order to keep yourself private.

Search me on FB - Felicia Hermle from San Jose, CA
felicialee27
Friend

Postby Mum2T » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:39 pm

Hi,
How are you girls doing? I’m technically a March TTWaiter but I’m due AF on the 4th of April.
I’m not coping well with the TTW at all and am constantly obsessing, googling and searching for symptoms.
I think if it’s a bfn I’ll be okay it’s more the not knowing that kills me. I just need to know and then I’ll calm down.

This is only my first proper month of TTC #2 so I could be in for a very long wait!!

How are you girls doing? Any BFP’s?
Mum2T
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Alexsaur094 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:59 pm

Going through the same Mum2T! Feel like I’m losing my mind and it’s only my first month TTC
Alexsaur094
Friend

Postby Alexsaur094 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:00 pm

Okay, so this is just my first month TTC. I’m 23 and pretty healthy other that a bad cigarette habit I am breaking.

I’ve been having “symptoms” but I haven’t been logging or tracking everything. Being 13DPO and still getting BFN is hard to know if I’m just WANTING these to be real symptoms, so in short summary this is what I’ve been experiencing in pretty close order of them occurring: PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.

- MAJOR toothache & tmj feeling. It was so painful I was in tears for 2 days thinking I had a rotten tooth, then just disappeared.
- swollen tonsils/ sore throat/ stuffy knows/ watery eyes. Mostly late at night and in the morning.
-exhaustion, which eventually faded. Some insomnia, which is pretty normal for me.
- VERY vivid dreams, sooo not normal for me.
- TMI mildly loose stool, nothing real solid for a couple weeks.
- AF like cramping at night a couple of days (no where near that time)
- very minor pinching feelings in low abdomen when sitting or walking up stairs.
- noticeably gassy a couple days... sorry. But actually had to find excuses to walk away from people cause it was pretty stinky.
- dull headaches off and on.
- maybe heightened sense of smell. The orange trees blossoming were very noticeable and I’ve never noticed in years prior but nothing else super noticeable.
- dull nipple pain and sometimes bottom sides of breasts if I squeeze or lay on them (boobies are small) feels like they are bruised off and on. I of course keep testing them.
- TMI but the other day I had a sudden gush of white lotiony CM. Nothing else super noticeable in that department.

The past couple days all I’ve really had going on is
-sore nipples
- insomnia
- and very minimal cramping/ gassy after eating.

I’m a Cancer, so I’m pretty sensitive anyway. Since I’m trying not to get my hopes up I pushed it aside, but I’ve cried at the Gilmore girls theme song ( I lost my mom a year ago), had very roller coaster feelings around my S.O., started a couple fights (he’s the most gentle person on the planet), abruptly started looking for a new job and rearranged my whole apartment.

HELP I FEEL LIKE IM GOING NUTS.
I’m either preggo or going through a quarter life crisis.

WHAT DO YOU THINK? WHAT DID YOU GO THROUGH? I know it’s just the first month but 13DPO and a bunch of BFN has really got me down.

AF expected in the next 4-5 days.

Sorry for the long post. Beginning to feel quite desperate.
Alexsaur094
Friend

Postby Mum2T » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:30 am

Alexsaur094 it’s gone beyond a joke now!! I’m up in the evenings well after my OH has gone to bed googling everything you can think of.
I have a DS already and I don’t remember being like this on him. I just waited until test day and that was it. We hit it first time and I suppose I’ve been cocky ever since thinking it will happen again. I think this time I want it more whereas with my son I was fine if it took a few months. Also I’m 3 years older at 31!
The biggest symptom for me this month is metal mouth. I’ve had it terrible for 3days but I keep thinking there’s no way I could have symptoms this early. Also yesterday morning at the gym I almost vomited which is very unusual for me. No nausea at the gym this morning but I did come home and burst out crying which I thought was for nothing but deep down was it because I wasnt nauseated like the day before? Also now that you say it I’m also having very vivid dreams!

Reading your symptoms the biggest tell tale sign for me with my son was that fish of creamy CM. I remember thinking what is that? That’s a good sign if it’s unusual for you. When are you due AF?
Mum2T
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BebeCK » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:11 am

Hello everyone! Anyone still active in this group? I'm back in the tww and looking for other ladies to share the waiting.
Welcome mum2t and alexsaur.
I'm at 4 dpo.
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby felicialee27 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:17 am

Hi BebeCK! Another woman and I started a TWW FB group (it's a secret group). If you would like to be added to it please add me as a friend and send me a private message that you want to be added to the group so I can send you a group invite. Also, we can "unfriend" after you are added to the group if you like in order to keep yourself private.

Search me on FB - Felicia Hermle from San Jose, CA
felicialee27
Friend

Postby goldietarheel » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:32 pm

Hey, BebeCK! Welcome back to the TWW!

I just had my IUI this morning, so I am also back in the TWW at 0 DPO. Last time the first five or six days were the hardest, so I am not excited about this.

I'm actually having a lot of anxiety with this because I've become terribly obsessed with my ovulation. I'm doing natural IUI again, which means the timing has to be SPOT ON. I got my LH surge on a Clear Blue OPK around 1:00pm yesterday, and had the IUI at 9am this morning. Since thawed, washed donor sperm only lives for like 4-6 hours in the uterus/fallopian tubes, I've become very aware how much of a crap shoot IUI with donor sperm can be!!! I'm hoping that egg popped out between midnight and 2pm today, otherwise my chances are slim. It kills me that information on OPKs says such a wide variety of times for when ovulation will occur after a positive reading. Some say 12-24 hours, some say 24-36 or even 24-48. For people who are BDing with sperm that can live for 3-5 days, that's enough of a window. But I'm starting to see why so many people go with medicated IUIs, since the trigger shots ensure ovulation at exactly 36 hours after the shot, thus allowing for more precise timing.

To make matters worse, I also had a breakdown in the car after the IUI because the nurse's bedside manner was terrible. She could barely get the speculum in, raised a lot of alarm about my cervical bleeding, and said there was no way my last IUI could have caused a yeast infection. I wanted to be like, "this could literally be the moment of the conception of my child. Can you not stress me out right now? If I can't do this with candles and caresses, the least I would like is to not make me feel like I'm getting a pap smear." We're going to request the nurse we had with IUI #1 for our next one, as she made me feel like a fertile rockstar queen while she was doing it.
goldietarheel

Postby BebeCK » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:15 pm

Hi Goldie, I'm sorry you had such a bad experience with this iui. Sounds like you have a good plan to help make it better next time by requesting someone else. It's good to ask for the care you need during this process and stand up for yourself.
I can see how predicting ovulation precisely can be tricky and stressful. Are you charting too? Is there a pattern from your previous cycles? I just started using opk for this cycle so I'm just starting to know my exact ovulation timing for myself but I have some.info from charting for 6 months. If you want to keep trying natural I would suggest combining BBT, CM and opk to get the most info. Also I heard some women start noticing signs of ovulation after they observe the pattern for a few cycles (I don't see any signs myself)
Welcome to the tww! Let's wait all together!
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups