Anyone due AF early April?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Anyone due AF early April?

Postby Mum2T » Thu Mar 29, 2018 12:42 am

So I’m due 4th April which feels like a lifetime away!
I’m up and down... sometimes I’m thinking yes I’m in with a chance the next I’m thinking no way. I’m fed up with it!!

Anyone else on their last week of the dreaded TWW?
Mum2T
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: Anyone due AF early April?

Postby hward90 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:43 pm

Hello!

I'm not due AF until around 11th April but could do some with company!

This is our first cycle ttc so to be honest I'm not even sure what I should be watching out for in the 2ww! Very early days in my journey!
hward90
Friend

Postby Mum2T » Fri Mar 30, 2018 4:25 am

Hi Hward! So happy to have some company. I’m due AF on 4th of April and a part of my is expecting it not to show up even though I hate to admit that to myself because I don’t want to be disappointed. I’m TTC #2 and this is the first month we’ve given it a proper go.
I’ve had metal mouth for 4 days which i had on my son along with nausea and sore boobs. I’ve stupidly done hpt’s already which were bfn’s but I’m telling myself it’s too early.
Will you be as bad symptom spotting? I’m hating the tww!!
Mum2T
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby hward90 » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:57 am

I'd like to think I wouldn't be as bad of a symptom spotter but in all likelihood I will! 2 weeks is a long time when you've just got to wait!

I'm hoping to not test until I miss my period as it's only the first month for us so I don't want to get too obsessed with it. I bet it's harder when its your second and you kind of know what to expect!

I've had terribly sore boobs for 3 days now, but I have PCOS and I tend to get very sore boobs soon after ovulation until AF so means nothing really! Hopefully something else shows up soon but kind of expecting it not too!
hward90
Friend

Postby Mum2T » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:21 am

I’m an idiot and tested again today.. bfn! It’s the weirdest month for me though because Saturday night I was nearly crying because the pain in my boobs was so bad and this morning at breakfast I nearly vomited when I tried to eat eggs... exactly the same as when I was pregnant with my son! Sooo strange... think my body is tricking me! Due AF on Wednesday though so we’ll see.

How about you? Any symptoms yet??
Mum2T
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby hward90 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:31 am

You're not out until the witch shows!
I often wonder if my body is making it all up! How weird if it is!

My boobs have settled down now they're barely sore, which I have never had before, usually they're increasingly painful right up until AF. I've had a metallic and sour taste in my mouth for 3 days now and (tmi) my cm is incredibly different to normal. Hard not to get hopes up when everything is so unusual :(

Really Good luck to you let me know what happens!! X
hward90
Friend

Postby Dani1986 » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:53 pm

I’m jumping in here because I was actually due March 30... but I’m late! I’m waiting for AF any second now. My cycles are 29-32 days, except the last one was longer at 34 days. I am on CD36 today... is it normal for your cycle to randomly start getting longer?

I also had brown spotting/cm for 7 days between CD24-30, which is very unusual! I got excited thinking it was IB, but I had BFN yesterday with FMU. I feel like I’m out, surely I’d have a positive by now if I was preg. And we only BD 4 times this cycle so chances are slim...
Dani1986
Friend

Postby Mum2T » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:34 am

Hward that’s exactly the same as me... metallic taste all week. I swear if it wasn’t for a bfn I’d be convinced it’s my month! My boobs have settled down now too. I’m due AF tomorrow but have no AF type cramps like I usually get. I’m just so confused and know I’m going to end up testing tonight when I get home from work and I’ll probably get another bfn!

Welcome Dani!! Good sign that AF is late... how do you feel? I’ve heard of people not getting their bfp’s Until we’ll after their AF was due. Maybe leave it another day or two and try again? It’s so hard to be patient though isn’t it?
Mum2T
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby hward90 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:49 am

I'm really hoping for you M2T!! Did you test yesterday?

Metallic taste is still here, comes in waves so much I have to check I haven't bitten my cheek! I've heard it can be a side effect of folic acid and I guess I've only just started taking it so who knows.

Not much else to report here, boobs still hurt but only a little!

Dani, welcome! Do you track your bbt? You may have ovulated later than you expected. Unfortunately I know all about long cycles with pcos, mine started at 32 days and gradually got to 36-37 (with the odd few months of anywhere up to 57 days!). Good luck!!
hward90
Friend

Postby Ppb617 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:54 pm

Mum2T wrote:So I’m due 4th April which feels like a lifetime away!
I’m up and down... sometimes I’m thinking yes I’m in with a chance the next I’m thinking no way. I’m fed up with it!!

Anyone else on their last week of the dreaded TWW?

Hi! I'm due for mine on April 8th/9th. I had a miscarriage at 14 wks in Dec (baby stopped growing at 10 wks 4 days). I went through 2 d&c procedures (second one because of missed tissue), so I'm ready for finally be pregnant with a healthy baby. This is our first month trying after all of this. I have a beautiful 2 year old daughter that would be an amazing big sister! Crossing my fingers that we have success soon!

Anyone having any signs of pregnancy? My boobs are extremely sore and that was a symptom with my last pregnancy.
Ppb617

Postby Mum2T » Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:41 am

AF arrived today :( I’m gutted! I guess the Magaluf taste was from my folic acid and pregnancy vitamins. What a cruel trick.
Ppb I’m so sorry to hear about your MC. That must have been awful. Sending you lots and lots of positive vibes this month. Sore boobs is such a good sign as you know. FC it’s your month.
HWard how are you getting on? Hope that taste is a good sign for you!!
Mum2T
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby hward90 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:25 am

Oh Mum2T I'm sorry! I was really rooting for you! It's so hard not to get invested, and it's only early days! Look after yourself today.

Taste still here but not expecting much from it! I've had AF like cramps since yesterday and this morning, no spotting. Not due for another week-9 days. Some slight nausea with strong smells but I'm off work this week so hard to know if I'd notice it if I was busy!
hward90
Friend

Postby Ppb617 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:10 pm

Mum2T wrote:AF arrived today :( I’m gutted! I guess the Magaluf taste was from my folic acid and pregnancy vitamins. What a cruel trick.
Ppb I’m so sorry to hear about your MC. That must have been awful. Sending you lots and lots of positive vibes this month. Sore boobs is such a good sign as you know. FC it’s your month.
HWard how are you getting on? Hope that taste is a good sign for you!!

I'm sorry AF arrived! Sending you positive vibes for next month!!! And thanks. The mc was hard to go through especially near the holidays and also having the procedure twice.
I'll update you guys when I test. I'm due for AF on Sunday/ Monday, but I'm not sure I can wait that long!
Ppb617

Postby BebeCK » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:43 pm

Hi ladies. I'd like to join your buddy group. I'm ttc #1 this is my 7th cycle. I'm at 4 dpo, AF due probably 4/13.
Prb sorry to hear about your MC, i hope you get another bfp soon and that it turns into a baby!
Mum2t sorry also for AF I can relate as I've been very sad every month when it comes for the past 6 months.
DH and I really want to have a baby. I feel very ready for it but nature is taking it's own sweet time. Here's hoping to 2019 babies for us (not sure if we can still hit 2018)
TTC since Oct 2017, no bfp
Sept 2018: Clomid + IUI #1
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hward90 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:44 am

Yes let us know Ppb! You've done so well to wait this long already! Pregnancy tests are staring at me in the bathroom so I will not let them break me yet!

Welcome BebeCK, looking forward to seeing what happens!
hward90
Friend

Next

Return to TTC Buddy Groups