Anyone due AF early April?

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Anyone due AF early April?

Postby BebeCK » Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:20 pm

Thanks hward! FX for you too!
I hope bfp for everyone next week! That would be so awesome!
TTC since Oct 2017, no bfp
Sept 2018: Clomid + IUI #1
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Fairytaledreams » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:14 pm

Hi ladies. I would like to join. I am now in my tww im 2dpo. Been with partner 9yrs ttc#1 but only dtd on my bday 1apr and od was 4apr is there any chance as we only dtd once? Parntr a mine workr.Been trying since jan i no its not long but every time af comes i cry.i just turnd 29 partnr 33. Af due 18/4.
Fairytaledreams
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hward90 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:41 pm

Hi everyone,
Welcome fairytale dreams!

9dpo and I can't believe I am saying this... but I got a faint BFP this morning!!!

I know it's stupidly early but I've barely slept for 5 days with such vivid dreams and I just knew something was up!

In complete shock, hoping it keeps getting darker! Fingers crossed for you ladies!!
hward90
Friend

Postby BebeCK » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:20 pm

Omg hward that's awesome! I hope it gets darker and confirms! Keep us updated. Congrats! I hope you will be our lucky charm.
Welcome Fairytaledreams! I think if you bd during your fertile window there is always a chance. If not try more next cycle. I understand about crying when AF showed up
I do the same...
AFM 6 dpo and nothing to report.
FX!
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hward90 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:54 am

Thank you :)

Tested again this morning with a cheap test and it's already darker so that's reassuring!

Hopefully there'll be a few more December babies soon! Keep me updated!
hward90
Friend

Postby Fairytaledreams » Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:32 am

Thx BebeCK. And fx for u hward90 very exciting. Im over my tww already and its only 3dpo. Fx for you ladies i have all mine x'd for myself.
Fairytaledreams
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BebeCK » Sun Apr 08, 2018 2:06 pm

Yay congrats again!
Still only at 8dpo for me. Not sure how early I want to test. I'm feeling down about the whole process today. Like it will never happen. It's easier to not think about it during the week when I'm busy with work but Sunday idea struggle.
Still I know I have to stay hopeful.
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Fairytaledreams » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:57 am

I no how u feel BebeCK im only 5dpo and i struggled on sunday too. now im back at work its fine my mind is occupied but every month i tested early so i think this time i will wait for af. Hoping for no show tho.
Fairytaledreams
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mum2T » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:40 pm

Thanks for your support guys - time to pick myself up and try again!
Hward- it’s getting close now. How are you feeling? Have you tested? I’ve my fc for you!

Ppb - any news? Hoping it’s a bfp for you!

Welcome bebeck - how have you done this for 6 months? I’ll don’t know how I’ll deal with that disappointment. I was so convinced it would happen first time.. I just assumed and it really hit me hard. But I’m trying hard to pull myself out of the bad mood I’ve been in and get ready to start again. My SIL in 9 weeks pregnant and that makes it so bloody hard.
How are you this month? Have you tested?
Mum2T
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mum2T » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:05 am

Hi girls, I was writing on the train underground so I think the post never updated until after I sent my message. Hward congratulations!!! That’s amazing news. I’m so happy for you. Wishing you a long healthy and happy pregnancy.

BebeCK you’re nearly there now. How are you feeling? I know how you feel about finding it hard. I had the whole Easter break off and it ruined it for me because I just wanted it to be over so I could either get AF or test. I was so silly this month and had myself convinced I was pregnant. I’m going to try relax a little this month but that’s easier said then done I know. I also cried mainly because I really thought it was my month. This is only the first proper ones for us where I watched dates etc so I just thought it would happen when I wanted it to. We’ve got to keep telling ourselves it will happen.

Welcome fairytale dreams. Hope you’re managing to relax a little.

Baby dust to you all x
Mum2T
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mum2T » Tue Apr 10, 2018 5:07 am

Also it’s a week until my fertile window so starting next week I’ll be DTD every second day right the way through. That worked on my son so hopefully I’ve the same luck!!
Mum2T
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BebeCK » Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:28 am

Hi everyone. I tested at 11 dpo and got a bfn. And today at 12 dpo my BBT is starting to drop so I'm pretty sure I'm out now. I guess this is not my cycle yet. Moving on to month 8.
My hormones look fine so far and I will finish the testing with day 3 next week. So we will keep trying for a bit longer even though it's hard now and I sometimes lose hope.
Also I'm having a bad week at work which is not helping.
Sorry for the down post. I hope someone gets a BFP soon to give me hope!
How are you all doing?
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Fairytaledreams » Fri Apr 13, 2018 4:31 pm

Mirning ladies.BebeCK and Mum2T sorry to hear ur bfn. Im now 10dpo with 3 days before af arrives the waiting is exruciating but im not testing early i think that makes it worse for me. This is going to be the longest wait yet. Fx and babydust.
Hward are you a BFP.
Fairytaledreams
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hward90 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:16 am

Hi everyone

Yes Fairytaledreams got a bfp at 9dpo, currently 17dpo and clear blue digital is now saying 2-3 weeks so I''m chuffed and cautiously optimistic :)

Thanks Mum2T, best of luck for this upcoming cycle for you!

Sorry about your bfn BebeCK, virtual hugs to you after a tough week xx
hward90
Friend

Postby BebeCK » Sat Apr 14, 2018 10:20 am

Wonderful news hward90. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy!
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups