2019 baby hope buddy group

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: 2019 baby hope buddy group

Postby maybemum » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:23 am

This is my first time posting and I just joined TWW. I thought it would be helpful to join this group, as a 2019 baby is my goal!

About me: 33 years old, husband same, first time TTC, no previous pregnancies. In my second month of trying to conceive and finding the TWW to be trying- every little sign I "could be" drives me to complete distraction.

Looking forward to reading, meeting you all, and giving/receiving support during this process!
maybemum

Postby Mum2T » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:16 pm

Welcome Catblue6 and maybemum!

Catclue6 - Jump on my crazy train because I am exactly the same. I was thinking the same as you this morning, how did I do it last time. But for me it happened pretty much first time so I don't think I was this crazy. I think I was more relaxed which is probably how I didn't have any problems conceiving. It's mad that the one thing we can't do (relax) is the one thing that would probably help us all!

Maybemum - Queen symptom spotter here! Last month I symptom spotted to the point I had convinced myself I was pg. This time round I'm trying to stay grounded and remember that everything can be a sign. I had a terrible pain in my left ovary area for 2 days and I googled all other reasons why this can happen just to try and not get my hopes up too high - And as I expected there's 100 other reasons why :-( If only the two week wait wasn't so long!!

Update for me - Nothing really to report. Apart from that pain I had for the 2 days that's it. I did also have an awful lot of watery CM (sorry TMI) yesterday, I had to wear a liner, but I think that was because I drank nearly 3 litres of water in a really short space of time. See trying to stay rational lol.....
I'm having a not so great morning. Convinced myself I'm out this month already. I just have a 'feeling' it hasn't worked this month. I have to say the stress of it all can be pretty exhausting!
Mum2T
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Catblue6 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:25 am

Thanks Mum2T for the welcome. It really does help to know that there are others out there who can share in what I'm going through. :) I too had ovulation pain this month (left side), lasted about 36-48hrs. I don't normally track my CM, I know what it's been like prior to O; but, I'm not really sure what it's like after O. What I have noticed though is that it seems like it's increased in the last 24hrs, which I think is unusual for me but again can't be sure.

Maybemum - DH and I stopped trying to prevent pregnancy at least 2yrs before we actually conceived DS; however, I didn't finally conceive until after I had been hardcore tracking my cycles for 4mos. He was conceived on my 4th cycle, and I had added preseed that month.

When I was TTC my first I was working full time and going to school full time, so I want to say that maybe I was distracted more. However, one would think that I would be more distracted this time around... I'm still working full time and I have a 21mo old who is everywhere and into everything. And yet, I'm not. It has been so incredibly hard to focus on work this week lol, my lack of concentration is pretty amazing lol. It also doesn't help that this week has felt like it's swimming through molasses either.

I'm trying not to obsess over every little thing, in fact, I'm treating myself to a massage this afternoon which I am hoping will relieve the knot in my left shoulder. Then, I am getting pedicures with my little sister for her birthday. But my goodness, I need the next few days to go by super fast.
Catblue6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Dini » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:24 pm

Wowzers! So happy to see the board is booming! I don't even know how to begin to reply to everyone! Firstly, a HUGE welcome to: catblue6, maybemum and Hillz :)

Hillz - I tried EPO for a while and not sure that it did anything. I had adult acne a while back - not too bad but still enough to bother me. I went on a gluten free / dairy free / no added sugar diet for 4 months. I was 29 at the time and after an initial mild breakout, I found it cleared it up and I have been (almost) acne free since then. I still get a spot or two around AF.
Also, so hard to relax when everyone is telling you to!

Mum2T - I hope your ovarian pain was something, although anything could be a symptom, there are soooo many times I thought I had symptoms and didn't. It doesn't mean it isn't one, I can't wait to hear if this is your month so we can all add this to our symptom spotting :D
When are you planning on testing? And its waaaay to early to count yourself out!

Bebeck - what CD are you on? you must be almost at O!! Also, are you getting more results / test tomorrow?

Catblue6 - Good luck in your tww - keep us updated on how it goes. And I hope you enjoyed your massage and pedi

maybemum - what CD are you on? Or are you post O and in the tww proper?

Me: I'm 9dpo today and I'm planning on testing tomorrow at 10 dpo 8) It might be too early but I have one frer which I am planning on using! Other than that, nothing to report - work is quite stressful and been working late, felt a bit "periody" today with some very light cramps here and there. Anyway, I'll let you ladies know!
TTC since October 2016

BFP - Jan 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Feb 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Jul 2018 - Heartbeat seen at 7wks2ds.....
Dini
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BebeCK » Fri Apr 27, 2018 5:12 pm

Welcome catblue6 and maybemum! Join in on the fun and I hope 2019 babies for everyone!
It's nice to know a little bit of everyone's story. This tww forum has been and continues to be helpful for me. Especially as I am almost in the tww again :?

I'm at cd 14, got EWCM the last 4 days, positive OPK yesterday morning and BBT started rising today so I think I'm just at or past O (will confirm with BBT tomorrow). We did a mix of every other day/every day BD. Let's see! Also I took mucinex but didn't notice any difference in my CM.
By the way CM description is not TMI for me. When I learned about it and started tracking I was totally obsessed, checking multiple times a day and even wanting to show to DH haha Now I'm less obsessive but I still think it's cool.
No more hormonal test for me but I did schedule my first acupuncture next week. I'm kind of excited about it!
This weekend we are going out of town which will help me start my tww distracted. I hope I can keep it up :D

Dini: hoping for an early BFP for you!
Mum2T: I understand your thoughts but still FX and hang in there!
TTC since Oct 2017, no bfp
Sept 2018: Clomid + IUI #1
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Dini » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:59 pm

Hey Bebeck, did your temp continue rising today?

Quick update from me: I tested today with FMU using a FRER and I got a BFN. Oh well, I don't feel like anything has happened this month. I'll test again on Monday.
TTC since October 2016

BFP - Jan 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Feb 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Jul 2018 - Heartbeat seen at 7wks2ds.....
Dini
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Catblue6 » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:32 pm

Hey ladies! So did something stupid this evening lol..... took a pregnancy test, and of course it came back negative as I am only 5dpo; but you know what? I couldn't help it, I had the test and I was like, the heck.

I'm trying very hard not to symptom spot check cuz I know everything I'm feeling could be AF getting ready to come, but it's so hard not too. With my first I think I was 8dpo when I got an extremely faint bfp, and by 14dpo I had a really good line showing up. I feel like this time around is so... idk. I just wish it would happen quickly. I hate feeling out of control and uncertain.
Catblue6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BebeCK » Sun Apr 29, 2018 9:38 am

My BBT is slowly rising so I consider myself in tww (see my chart screenshot). I can officialy share the tww with you ladies now!
Dini sorry for BFN but it's still early. Here's hoping for a positive change!
Attachments
PhotoGrid_1525016415801.jpg
PhotoGrid_1525016415801.jpg (233.12 KiB) Viewed 498 times
TTC since Oct 2017, no bfp
Sept 2018: Clomid + IUI #1
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mum2T » Sun Apr 29, 2018 2:28 pm

Catblue - You’re definitely not out. As you said it’s still early. I’m definitely not testing until I’m (hopefully) late. The disappointment last month was awful.
BebeCK you’re chart looks very interesting. I’ve no idea about charting so it’s interesting to see what it looks like. I’m going to start doing that next month for sure.
Dini - you’re definitely still in with a chance. Aren’t you due Thursday? Hopefully it’s just too early.

AFM - I’m convinced I’m out. I still have that funny left side pain but it’s now very faint. That’s nearly a whole week. It was really bad for 2 days and now it’s a dull ache when I move or sneeze.
I’m convinced I’m out those because I am having slight cramps and back ache which is classic AF symptoms for me. No sore boobs or creamy CM which is what I had with my son. Not a hope am I testing before AF.
Hopefully she doesn’t show up on Friday :(
Looking forward to the end of the TWW!!
Mum2T
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Catblue6 » Sun Apr 29, 2018 6:26 pm

Thanks Mum2T, it helps to just be reassured. I'm crossing my fingers and praying for everyone that a bfp is just around the corner. The pain you're describing sounds similar to what I had going on around the time I O'd. I'm crossing my fingers hard for you that AF doesn't show up.

I also went back and looked at my records from when I got pregnant with my first, and saw that I was all kinds of wrong with when I got my bfp lol..... I got a faint faint bfp on dpo11, and the strongest on dpo17. Lol it made me feel a little better for this time around, but at the same time realizing I have a LONG way to go.

Staying positive here ladies! Lots of prayers and baby dust for everyone!!
Catblue6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mum2T » Sun Apr 29, 2018 8:12 pm

Definitely struggling today Catblue. I’m having AF cramps and the exact same symptoms when it’s on the way. I just know I’m my heart doesn’t isn’t my month.
Getting so fed up with it now. Why won’t it just bloody happen?

Lots and lots of baby dust to you too xx
Mum2T
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Mum2T » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:00 am

I lost it tonight and bawled to DH when I came home from work. I’m having classic AF symptoms so I just know it’s coming.
The stress and disappointment broke me this evening and I just couldn’t stop crying.
I just want it to come now so I can accept it properly and start another cycle.
How’s everyone else? X
Mum2T
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Hillz » Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:59 am

Well here I am 7dpo... no symptoms yet. I never really have symptoms during the TWW. As suspected sticky CM. Only weird thing I have is some SERIOUS upper back pain. I think I must have slept wrong... I’ve heard of lower back pain being a sign of pregnancy... but not upper. Anyways I’m planning on testing in a week if AF doesn’t show. Fingers crossed!
Hillz
Friend

Postby Catblue6 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:48 am

Oh no! I am so sorry you've had such a bad day Mum2T. I hope DH was able to offer you some comfort, and I am sending lots of hugs your way. This business of putting ourselves through torture month in and month out sucks, just plain and simple sucks. I wish there was an easier way. I walk around and see all these girls in their 20s getting pregnant like it ain't no big deal, and they have no idea how lucky they are. Then they talk about how their pregnancies were accidents.... girl give me one of your accidents!

I am not a super religious person, but I do believe that God hears all prayers. So I will continue to pray for you Mum2T and all the others on here that baby dust rains down for all of us. :)

As for me I am 7dpo today, and I honestly don't know what any of my feelings mean.... I had a lot of breast soreness around the time I O'd, but not so much now; just some tenderness on the side near my armpits. I've had this weird, very mild, cramping sensation in my pelvic area; kind of like when I O'd but not as intense, and def not like my menstrual cramps. I have been exhausted all weekend, slept almost 10hrs Saturday night. And, today I've had this feeling like I have to use the restroom, but it's almost like I'm getting constipated. Of course the only time I pay this much scrutiny to my body is when I'm in the TWW, so who knows what's normal and what's not.

May the days in front of us pass quickly! Happy Monday everyone.
Catblue6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mum2T » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:38 pm

Thanks so much Catblue. I think it was just the stress of it all. Looking for any little sign and not finding one. The ups and downs of maybe I am but maybe I’m not. Then feeling period cramps and still hoping maybe there’s a chance, googling every little thing. It just all got too much yesterday. I’m seeing a gyno for some mid cycle spotting on 8th of May so I’m going to chat to her about what I can do. Funny enough she’s from an IVF clinic (that’s just where she happens to sit). I’ll be asking her what I can do to assist this process and I’ll be sure to pass it on to you all.
Your symptoms sound very promising - when are you due AF?

Hang in there’s there Hillz - hoping the week passes quickly for you.

Dini - it’s getting close now for you. Have you retested?
Mum2T
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups