2019 baby hope buddy group

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: 2019 baby hope buddy group

Postby Dini » Mon Apr 30, 2018 1:42 pm

Happy Monday girls!
Bebeck, your chart is looking good! Has your BBT increased today again? When are you planning on testing?
Mum2T... you're also definitely not out! Sorry you're feeling upset - AF for you is due a day after mine, if you think I'm not out yet then believe that you're not out yet either :) I know what you mean about wanting AF to arrive already so we can get on to the next cycle... but you still have time before AF is due so you're still in with a chance!
Catblue6, good luck this month! 5dpo is def too early to test! Haha! You're not far off from testing time though! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

AFM: I'm 12 dpo today - I broke and tested last night and it was a BFN. Also, my BBT went down a bit today so that's not a good sign. I haven't had any spotting today though which is a good sign (although last month I only started spotting at 13dpo, so maybe spotting will start tomorrow). Not feeling particularly like AF is on the way at the moment... but also not feeling any symptoms either... Feeling more out than in - especially with the BFN last night and the temp drop this morning.
Action plan is - if BBT rises tomorrow, I'll test. If it drops again then I'll consider myself out. I might go for the IUI next cycle but I don't know what to do about taking time off work for the scans :/
TTC since October 2016

BFP - Jan 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Feb 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Jul 2018 - Heartbeat seen at 7wks2ds.....
Dini
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Bri314 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 5:53 pm

Thank u ladies for the warm welcoming. I was wondering and I’m so embarrassed to ask but is anyone overweight or obese and ttc. I am dealing with that myself and already prepared myself for a high risk pregnancy. I’m trying to drop some pounds to avoid this problem.
Bri314
Friend

Postby Catblue6 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:11 pm

Hello ladies!

Mum2T - my cycles are about 33days long, and according to the tracker app on my phone AF is due tomorrow (5/1). However, I O'd so late this cycle (cd26) that I'm not quite sure if it will affect AF or not. I've looked at some ovulation calculators online and those have said to expect AF either the 1st or 2nd, so time will tell I guess. This waiting game is for the birds though lol.

How are you doing? I hope today has been a better day for you. :)

Good luck with everything Dini!

Bri314 - I'm overweight, I'm not proud of it, but I am. I am the same weight now that I was when I conceived my first 2yrs ago. DH and I have been working on eating healthier and exercising more, things have fallen a little to the wayside this past month though due to work. Lol I've done an excellent job at maintaining, and not gaining more. Good luck to you!
Catblue6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby BebeCK » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:36 pm

Hi everyone! So many updates!

Catblue FX that AF doesn't show in next few days. Thanks for the prayers for everyone! I'll take all the help I can get :)
Dini I was so disappointed when I saw your BFN post. I'm still cheering for you though! Keep us updated. Is IUI your next step?
Mum2t sorry you had a hard day. I hope DH is understanding and gave you some comfort. Hopefully this forum helps too. The tww is very hard. I go through some breakdown almost every time. You're not alone, hang in there :hugs: I hope you get some answers on your spotting issue soon and it's nothing serious.
Hillz FX for you too. I also try to not pay too much attention to "symptoms" since anything could be it. Are you halfway through the tww?
Bri314 I think it's great that you share about your health concern and hopefully find more information. It is not easy to make the time to take care of ourselves. I am not overweight myself but I'm not physically active this year which I know I should remedy. It's really hard to find the time and motivation.

AFM I was woken by a phone call this morning which made me miss taking my BBT so I will confirm tomorrow that BBT keeps rising. I'm still pretty sure I'm in tww now (maybe 4 dpo).
I have lots of cheap test strips so I will probably test early maybe 11dpo next Monday. But then I will be away at a conference for the rest of next week so hopefully that will keep me distracted. 8)
Also I'm eating pineapple this week again for supposed benefit for implantation. We shall see!
Oh and I have acupuncture on Thursday. Excited!
I'm in good spirits today for unrelated reasons (I had a job interview which went well - trying to get away from my current very stressful job) and it feels nice after so many weeks of focus on ttc. Don't get me wrong I still think about ttc everyday but maybe not all day :rofl:
Also regarding work stress, I'm actually considering quitting my job and staying home to have a better chance at getting pregnant if still no luck after a few more months. Luckily DH can support us with his job. I'm wondering what you ladies think or if anyone has had those thoughts? :?

Smiley overload tonight! Good week everyone and baby dust!
TTC since Oct 2017, no bfp
Sept 2018: Clomid + IUI #1
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Fairytaledreams » Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:52 pm

Hi ladies
Thought i would join an active post. BebeCk and Mum2t pretty sure we were in the same group b4.
Abit about me 29yrs DP 33yrs together 9 yrs ttc #1 live in diff state to my fam and my bff is now 6hrs away and she is the only person i told about ttc as i didnt want family always asking and i feel more comfortable asking you ladies things as we are all going through it.
Bd yesterday arvo with O arriving on wednesday as Dp is now on night shifts so fc thats this one was close enough as been ttc for 5 cycles now and i also cry wen af arrives and yes i am also abit overweight but we are eating healthier trying to go for walks but coming into winter its sooo tempting to stay snuggled in bed. So lots of babydust and fc for 2019 babies
Fairytaledreams
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Catblue6 » Tue May 01, 2018 6:51 am

Hey ladies,
Good morning to everyone. I am trying very hard not to get my hopes up, as of right now no sign of AF; however, last cycle the b*%&^ came around lunch time while I was at work. Yesterday around 4ish I felt this sudden sharp pain like I was getting poked in my pelvis, it lasted only a few seconds then it was gone; and, I was back to having that weird empty but stretchy feeling…. I don’t know ya’ll, I think I’m going crazy lol.

And, of course I woke up this morning and I feel like AF is coming…. UGH!!! :doh: I did take a test yesterday, again cuz I’m going crazy, and it was BFN :bfn: of course. However, I got even crazier and looked at some implantation calculators online which say that my best day for implantation based on my cycle and when I O’d would be the tomorrow, 5/2, which would make me 9dpo; but, that implantation could happen anytime between 4/29 and 5/5. I’m still crossing my fingers that AF is NOT coming, but I’m steadily losing the faith.

BebeCK – I would LOVE to stay at home, unfortunately that option has not presented itself yet. However, if you can then I say GO FOR IT!!!! Take that stress out of your life. :)

Fairytaledreams – I am wishing you all the luck this cycle! I did have a question though, you mentioned that your coming into winter, where are you located? Just curious. :D
Catblue6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Fairytaledreams » Tue May 01, 2018 3:30 pm

Morning ladies.
It has now become a ritual that i check this site 4 or 5 times a day :).

To answer your question catblue6 im in Western Australia currently 6.30am and 8degrees. Thats why i am still in bed :).

Bebeck i agree with catblue6 if you can stay home do it. I would love to but we just bought a house so two incomes are still needed. Oh boy would i love to be a stay at home mum/mum2b.

Any bfp from you other ladies
Fairytaledreams
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mum2T » Tue May 01, 2018 4:39 pm

As expected AF just arrived. I’ve been crying all morning because I knew it was coming.
I can’t believe it’s not my month again! I just feel like like giving up.
It’s going to be so hard to get through this day.

Good luck to you ladies x
Mum2T
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Catblue6 » Tue May 01, 2018 5:21 pm

Hi everyone!

Fairytaledreams - I told my husband you were in Australia! We're avid Supercars fans, so when you said it was getting cold I got excited lol. I'm in Tallahassee, FL in the US, so summer is basically here and will be until January lol. I would move north in a min if I could get DH to go with me.

Mum2T - I am so sorry:( I would hug you and make you cookies if I could, know though that I'm thinking about you and sending nothing but good thoughts your way.

AFM - no AF yet, but I'm getting nervous.... some of my classic AF symptoms have arrived.... sore, heavy/full boobs and some bloating. What isn't normal, but could just be the time of year is stuffy nose (I read some women get that in the early stages?). Idk, if it hasn't arrived by tomorrow morning when I get up to get ready for work I'll test. I pray it doesn't come though.
Catblue6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Mum2T » Tue May 01, 2018 6:20 pm

Thanks Catblue, I knew in my heart it was going to show but it actually didn’t make it any easier when I actually saw it. I think a small part of me was still thinking but what if? At least it was 2 days early which was good because it put me out of my misery earlier!
FX you get a BFP for your test tomorrow. You are most definitely still in the game!!
Mum2T
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BebeCK » Tue May 01, 2018 9:11 pm

Welcome Fairytaledreams! I remember you from another thread. I hope this is your lucky cycle! How do you track O?
Mum2T sorry to hear about AF. I feel for you. I hope you feel better soon. Don't be discouraged! On other threads I have read women who try even longer but do get a BFP. I hope you regain your hope after a few days.
Catblue6 FX for you! I hope for a BFP tomorrow!
We have an awesome international group with ladies from Australia, USA and UK, pretty cool :D

BBT continued to rise so I'm 100% sure past O now. Still in good spirits. Feeling hopeful about this cycle (as always) but trying not to expect anything and keep myself distracted.
If I get pregnant I would love to be a stay at home mum2B. My worry about quitting before being pregnant is what if it takes way long to get BFP, what will I do? I might get bored and depressed which would be worse. So still debating... if no luck and we have to go to IVF then I would quit because I imagine that would keep me busy and it would be easier to manage. Anyways... let's see after next week
FX

Baby dust for everyone!
TTC since Oct 2017, no bfp
Sept 2018: Clomid + IUI #1
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Fairytaledreams » Tue May 01, 2018 9:25 pm

Catblue6 I love US not that i been but florida and texas r on my list lol

BebeCK I use OPK on day 1 and then i use it on a thurs to make sure I Od on the wed im pretty lucky since coming off the pill everything arrives wed AF and O so now i just keep track with my calander.

Mum2T sorry bout bfn once it arrives im upset for 2 days then i think well hey half the fun is doing the Bd so will just do more next time :)

I will admit i dont know who dp is feeling as we dont actually talk about ttc he just said we can and that was 5months ago. Guess im a bit afraid to ask if we can try harder i think im worried about the answer so ive never really pushd Bd on him
Fairytaledreams
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Fairytaledreams » Wed May 02, 2018 4:33 am

Just a quick update i took an OPK because u got me thinking BebeCK and it came back negative i wasnt actually that surprised i do remember my CM on monday looking like i Od. My question is it normal to O early as my 1st very fertile day was sat so if i Od on monday it was 2 days early and i Bd on monday so i really have my fc now

Also BebeCK i think you have the right idea that if you go through IVF to not work i think if i stoped now while ttc naturally i would go insane i wouldnt no what to do but i think whatever makes u comfortable and more relaxed yiu shouldnt think twice about doing it.
Fairytaledreams
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Catblue6 » Wed May 02, 2018 4:51 am

Good morning ladies,
I hope everyone is doing well, or as well as can be expected. Took HPT this morning with first morning pee and got a BFN, go figure. I expected it to be negative, I think I've come to always expect a negative result so that it won't hurt as bad; but, I'll admit seeing that lack of second line was really discouraging for me this morning and has put me in a really funky mood. I am 99% positive that I am out this cycle, and I expect AF either today or tomorrow. I know with my first I was 11dpo when I got my first faint bfp, and I'm only 9spo today; but, it doesn't seem to help how I feel.

I had a dream last night about getting AF which woke me up around 4am, and I swear I almost went and tested right then and there. Didn't though, instead, I stayed in bed and went back to sleep and had another dream about getting a bfp lol.... I'm all over the place. My stomach was horribly nauseous last night when I went to bed, seriously thought I was going to puke, which has made me think that the stress is getting to me. If AF doesn't show by Friday then I will test again because I'll be 11dpo by then, but I'm not getting my hopes up anymore.

Love and baby dust to you all.
Catblue6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby hdawson7 » Wed May 02, 2018 6:35 am

Good Morning Gals! I'm a newbee here, but I figured I'd try an active post for& to give some encouragement.
I'm almost 38, never had a BFP, per the Dr "nothing (via numerous tests) that would suggest I'd have an issue getting pregnant. The only thing is my age".
Currently, on my 2nd round of Clomid/trigger shot/prog suppositories & 1st IUI.
Last round symptoms: Beasts hurt bad, emotional & sleepy.
This round (today CD 23) Symptoms: Lower back pain from cd15-cd22 *not sure if related. No breast pain, but last night I did bawl my eyes out bc I yelled at the dog and then thought she was mad at me. Husband think this is a sign. lol Planning on taking a test on Saturday. Scheduled Blood test on Monday. (fingers crossed)

To all you who are out this month, remember you are not alone. We have come to this site, most likely we have felt how you are feeling and our hearts drop for you. Receive our virtual hug <3
hdawson7

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups