2019 baby hope buddy group

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: 2019 baby hope buddy group

Postby 7Mk1973 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:37 pm

Hello lovely ladies. Mum2T thanks and you are an amazing woman too. We all are, really, since we keep on this merry go round called ttc. Stress does make it difficult to enjoy bd just when we should be doing it the most. I learned not to stress or worry bc for me it could lead to a serious depression which could lead me to anorexia. I spent a year and a half anorexic just before my 20th birthday until I met my dh. I never want to go through that again. I was only 83 lbs and could have died. As a matter of fact I looked like death to my dh when I met him. He taught me how to love myself and eat again. We are best friends. When I'm not really in the mood, which is rare, I try and think about the things that turn me on about my dh, like his kindness, and his sense of humor, not the baby making aspect of bding. It really helps me get in the mood. I sure hope you get that contract, Sending good vibes for that and :sticky: for your bambino. Hope you enjoyed your day off.
Fairytaledreams yes very much looking forward to baby making :D and yes your late af should make your o on that Friday like the ap says. But checking with an opk can give you some surety in case you o early. Just so you don't miss it. Dh and I always do it at least every other day after af leaves. We find it hard to wait out af to bd :rofl: Then we kick it in high gear my fertile week. Got my fx that this is our cycle, all of us ladies still waiting.
Catblue it is imperative that you not stress. I really believe the divine will take care of things like better jobs in time. It will happen when it's the perfect job for you :D Sometime it just takes a bit for the universe to be in the right position to accommodate your needs. The most important thing is to stay calm for bd and implantation. I'm sorry af brought up your loss. Having had 2 miscarriages, myself, I understand the pain. I didn't even really want to admit it to myself when they happened. But I survived and learned that things happen for a reason. I'm much more equipped to be a good mom than I was at those times, much more knowledgeable about myself and life than I was, so there is that :D I have firm faith, if we keep at it, we will all achieve our miracle :D
Dini I'm so glad you have some time off. Congrats on seeing the heartbeat and that the little one is measuring right. I know you are so relieved and yes awe is just the perfect word for how it feels to see that bean doing well. Extra :sticky: your way.
BebeCK I know how hard it can be to not focus on the ttc part, but it's very important to keep your relationship with your dh on tract. This kind of thing and money troubles can break a couple, if they let it. It is so important to remind yourself how much you love each other on a daily basis. I've got my fx that this is your cycle. As for ivf versus iui, I think that you two should go with whatever plan you find most fits your needs. There is no wrong answer, just different right answers for different individuals :D It is great to keep yourself busy in the mean time :D
Afm I'm just waiting on O. Just when I thought that I woild get a bit of a break from working so much, the company decided to put on a big sale on items that they chose to discontinue carrying so we have to go through alllll of our inventory with the pricing gun to find those items. They have given our big manager more hours to allot to do the job. I, being a trusted lower manager and her best worker, got some of those extra hours. Say la vie, I guess it will get us our new truck sooner, which will get us to colorado sooner. If I just can't stand it anymore, I will apply to teach chinese children online like my dh. He is asking me to do it bc he knows that I'd be good at it. I just don't really want to leave my big manager in a lurch. That's all except for :hugs: loads of :babydustb: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Dini » Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:58 pm

Hi Girls, how is everyone getting on?
TTC since October 2016

BFP - Jan 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Feb 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Jul 2018 - Heartbeat seen at 7wks2ds.....
Dini
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BebeCK » Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:57 pm

Hey there!
I was surprised at no update during the weekend :shock: I guess everyone is busy with bd :rofl:
I'm at 7 or 8 dpo. I made it through my first weekend of the 2ww. I was not bad actually, I kept my mind off by staying busy (did some shopping for the house) and was able to keep my spirits up. FX that I can keep it up until AF and get my scan done and I really really hope that my cyst is gone!
My husband's cousin who lives in the region is pregnant with their second and I'm struggling to maintain contact with them. Every time I think of them I feel a pang of jealousy and pain... It's too bad because we usually visit them during the summer and their little boy is adorable. I hope I can get over it so I don't damage my relationship with my husband's side of the family.
Also I'm considering getting help from a therapist specialized in infertility to deal with my emotional issues and the grief. Not sure yet, I just know I need to find more support outside of my poor DH
Well that's all for me.
I hope everyone is having a good week!
:babydustb: :babydustg:
TTC since Oct 2017, no bfp
Sept 2018: Clomid + IUI #1
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby 7Mk1973 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:45 pm

Dini everything is going well, just very busy at work.
BebeCK I am glad you kept yourself busy during the first week of your tww. Fx your cyst is gone. A therapist who specializes in infertility sounds like an outstanding idea. There is no shame in seeking the help you need to get through this trying time. Getting your emotional state better is sure to help you relax all the way around. :hugs:
Afm I'm still waiting to O, but I expect it in the next few days. Going through all our stock sure is tiring. I worked 11 hrs today; I always work long hours on Tuesday since it's truck day. I did get an hour break. I'm stoked that I only work 4 he and 15 minutes tomorrow, then I'm off the next day. I got almost all of my part of the truck put away, only a small bit left, then back to red dotting hardware. That's all except for :hugs: :babydustb: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby nicool82 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:08 pm

Wow, have I missed SO MUCH!

CONGRATS ON THE BFPs!!!! So exciting!! How are you mums-to-be feeling??

Bebe, sorry to hear about the cyst! It's a bump in the road, but great to hear it'll go away on its own!

I'm going to try to pop in a bit more. Sorry I haven't been! I've been avoiding, frustrated that my body hasn't gone back to normal after IUD removal 3 months ago (I went 73 days without a period--is that normal after non-hormonal IUD removal??), but hoping we're on track now. In fertile week (19dpo) & BDing every time I can get DP out of the office before work wears him out (about every other day). Cheers to the fun part! :D
nicool82
Friend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:43 pm

Nicool welcome back. Go get that eggie :D
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Mum2T » Thu Aug 23, 2018 5:27 am

Hi girls - I just wanted to say a quick hello!
I will write in over the weekend when I have done more time. Things have been so busy with the new job so I haven’t had time to post!

Hope everyone is well - mega baby dust to all!

Chat soon xx
Mum2T
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Catblue6 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 5:04 am

Hi ladies.

I hope everyone has been doing well. This week has been so crazy busy, I've had deadlines coming out of my ears.... there is never any rest in Newborn Screening, not as long as babies keep being born lol.

Not much to tell from my side.... I started using my OPKs on CD10. I got a very strong positive OPK yesterday, which was CD14 for me. DH and I have BD on CD12 and 14; and, I warned him last night that he's in for some work because I plan to BD tonight and tomorrow. Last month we did every other day; however, that didn't work, so this month I want to concentrate our efforts around O and see if we get lucky again. I think I've fairly well and remaining less stressed, but only time will tell at this point. I've noticed that I've had some really good EWCM this month, which is something I did not notice last month; so, maybe that means that everything is finally back to normal. I've never really known how long my luteal phase is, last month it was right at 14 days; so, it'll be interesting to see if it's 14 days this cycle too given that last month I was still a little out of whack.

Still blazing @ss hot and humid here.... man o man am I ready for some cooler weather.

Happy upcoming weekend to all, I'll try to pop in over the next couple of days.
Catblue6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby 7Mk1973 » Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:10 pm

Good to hear from you Mum2T. I finally got a bit more time off from work and I'm so very glad of that. Do you like your new job?
Catblue I bet it's interesting working in newborn screening. What kinds of things do you screen them for? I hear ya about hot. We have just cool off, well, a bit from our summer height anyway :rofl: Go get that eggie :D
Afm I'm 1or 2dpo and have had a bit of brown blood today with it. It's only on the tp and just a little bit when I wipe, and not every time either :D Think it's ovulation blood. I was off from work yesterday and today. Yesterday I grilled a whole bunch if food for the week. Today dh and I went to play putt-putt and arcade games for a date night :D We had sooooo much fun. That's all except for :hugs: :babydustg: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Mum2T » Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:19 am

Hello lovely ladies - How is everyone?
Sorry I haven't been in much, I've been so busy with the new job and so tired too!

BebeCK - How are you? I was reading your posts and my heart was breaking for you. I can see you are hurting so much. Going by your last post you should be due AF about now? I'm so so hoping it didn't arrive. I think seeing a therapist is a great idea. Having someone to talk to might really help. And we're here whenever you need to come in and let it all out. Big hugs hunny x

7MK - How are you? Would O blood be normal for you? I love the sound of your date night. It's so important to make some fun time for eachother. I hope you caught that egg this week. FX FX FX

Catblue - How are you doing? Oh EWCM is such a great sign. I had a lot of it the month I got pregnant. I really hope it's the same for you. I think your body is definitely getting back to normal. I bet you'll get that bfp really soon. And don't get too stressed in work - Look after number one :-) Fingers crossed it's your month!

Nic - Welcome back! I've never had an IUD so I'm not sure. Did you doc give you an indication of how long it can take? Good luck catching that egg - Lots of baby dust to you!

Fairy - How are you getting on?

Dini - How's things with you? Congrats on the scan. It seems like your little bub is a sticky bean this time TG. Will you be finding out the sex? How are you feeling otherwise? When did you say your EDD was? Mine is 6th April according to my app. Hope you are feeling good.

How is everyone else?

AFM: I'm 8+2 today. The only thing I'm suffering from is chronic bloating. I'm not really fitting into any of my clothes which is crazy this early. But I suffer from IBS and the pregnancy hormones seem to be irritating it. Other then that I'm just very tired. Working 4 days instead of 5 is helping though. The new job seems to be okay and seems like it's going to be a lot less stressful. I had a scan today and all looks well, heartbeat was strong so I've calmed down a bit on that end.
I've been lucky to escape again with no morning sickness just random small bouts of nausea... nothing major.

Anyway got to go to sleep now - Work tomorrow :-(

Lots and lots of babydust to you all ladies xxxxx
Mum2T
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Catblue6 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:17 am

Hi Ladies,
Can't stay long, just a quick pop in....

OPKs tested positive on 8/23 and 8/24, then negative on 8/25; so I definitely picked up my LH sugre. According to my app my ovulation date was 8/24. I made sure to do plenty of BDing within that window... BD on 8/23, 8/24, and 8/25-26 (so we started before midnight, but didn't finish til after midnight; does that count as BDing on 8/25 or 8/26? lol). My boobs were super tender yesterday, which they never are; so, I'm thinking they got a little roughed up during all the playtime this week. However, I did read that it could be a really good sign of ovulation. Either way I am praying hard and crossing my fingers. I feel like this month has been a really good month, but we'll see. My app says AF isn't due til 9/12, but I O'd around CD 15 which would put AF due closer to 9/7; either way I'm in the TTW, so cross your fingers for me.

Alright, gotta run to a meeting.... I'll try to pop in later.
Catblue6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby MissChiffsManager » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:28 am

Hello everyone :)
Just found this site and forum! A little late in the game but I'd love to join in the buddy group fun.
I am 30 and DH just turned 31. This will be our first, and this is the first cycle we've TTC.
Learning quickly that the two week wait is more like the 2 decade wait!
Looking forward to hearing everyone's story and celebrating together <3
MissChiffsManager
Friend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:38 pm

Hello lovely ladies, first welcome MissChiffsManager. Please do join us; this is a wonderful group of women who give awesome support. :D I hear ya about the 2 decade wait :rofl: Where are you in your cycle? Have you O'd yet, this month?
Mum2T Glad you are finding your new job less stressful. For years I didn't actually notice bc I was npnt but since I started taking supplements and keeping track of O I've noticed it. A few years ago I thought it was mid cycle spotting, but I didn't know you could bleed with O. Since I've been keeping up with my O, I can tell by the pains I get around the time, I've noticed it to be around that time each time I see it. I don't have it every month, but most months. I pinpoint it to O bc I know my lp is 12 days, it starts usually 12 days before my :af: shows her face, and it last only 2to 4 days and only on the tp when I wipe, not every time I wipe, either. Thanks, date night was really fun. We try to do 1 as often as possible. Thanks for the fx. Yay for strong heart beat. 8 + 2 days...boy time is flying, it seems like just yesterday you were reporting your bfp. What was the heart beat rate, if they told you or you remember?
Catblue yay for positive opks. I'm due for the :af: anywhere from the 3rd to the 6th. I believe the third, but I had O pains for like 3 days so I'm not 100% sure when I O'd ; it was one of those 3 days for sure. I started spotting brown on the 1 st 1 which makes me believe she's due on the 3rd. Fx hard that you caught that eggie. It would be great if we both did. Then we could be preggo buddies :rofl:
Afm I'm in my tww still and just waiting on the :af: to arrive or not (fx) so that I know where to go from there. The coq10 that I started this month seems to have made my o stronger. Hopefully it's made the eggie healthier as well. It does seems to be helping with our fatigue, and we've only been taking it like 2 weeks or so. That's all for me today except for :babydustg: :hugs: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby MissChiffsManager » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:10 am

@7Mk1973 Thank you for the warm welcome :3

Let's see.. today is 6DPO. We tried the night before O so I think there is a pretty good chance. Just happened by luck lol I wasn't paying much attention to the days or anything. I do temp every morning so I knew afterward that I was ovulating. I must confess that many of the acronyms I have no idea what they stand for :D However I get the general gist of the convo's.

I'm also taking a plethora of supplements, lol. One of them is CoQ10. Most of them I take for other reasons, but it seems improving one part of the body improves its overall function and probably fertility as well.

Wonderful reading everyone's posts and learning about what a process this is! Very encouraging and exciting :)
MissChiffsManager
Friend

Postby Catblue6 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:25 am

i ladies,
I'm home with a sick toddler today, so it allows me an extra sec to check in....

Welcome to the club MissChiffs! Always nice to have another person join our team.

7MK - It would be utterly awesome and amazing if we were preggo buddies! I'm praying hard that this is our month.

Mum2 - congrats on the good scan, the first one is always the scariest. But I'm very happy that everything is going well.

I hope everyone else is doing well.... I'm on my phone, so my view is limited.

AFM - diligently taking the prenatal vitamin and low dose aspirin every day. And trying to patiently wait out these 2wks lol. DH and I took off on Friday in hopes of taking Tommy to the beach, however now he's sick and DH thinks he's getting sick. So my long relaxing weekend may be filled with sick boys. Fingers crossed I don't get the germs lol.

Love and baby dust to everyone!
Catblue6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups