2019 baby hope buddy group

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: 2019 baby hope buddy group

Postby BebeCK » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:48 am

Hello ladies,
I'll keep it quick since I'm at work and busy but wanted to share that AF is coming again :cry:
I had my hopes up until this morning because I wasn't feeling much AF symptoms and I was on 14dpo and my luteal phase is 13 most of the time. But no luck this cycle again (our 12th cycle). I just found out I'm spotting so I expect full flow by evening.
So my next step is another attempt at actually starting IUI + clomid this cycle, only if my ovarian cyst is gone. I hope so! I have been praying all week for God to at least give me this consolation!
I am very disappointed right now but I have to keep it together because I'm at work and I have to go to a lunch meeting. Send me strength!
Babydust to everyone!
TTC since Oct 2017, no bfp
Sept 2018: Clomid + IUI #1
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Dini » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:54 am

Hi Girls, how is everyone doing?

Bebeck - how are you and how did your TWW go? You must be at the end of it now??
And when is your next scan planned for? Really hoping its a functional cyst for you.
As for your husband’s cousin, I’m sure a little while at a distance won’t harm your relationship with them - at the end of the day, family is there whatever happens and I’m sure they would understand if you can’t always be around and available.
Infertility therapist sounds great, its good to have someone to talk to that doesn’t ‘offer advise’ - as you know as I see therapist and love my sessions. I have friends that I can talk to but they always want to offer advise and find solutions because they think they are helping - I know its coming from a kind place from them, but with my therapist its more about navigating through my feelings rather than offering solutions etc.. which I have found immeasurably helpful.

7Mk1973 - Good luck on your TWW - OH and I were also taking COQ10 - don’t know if it helped or not, but I read loads of good things about it for when you’re TTC.

Catblue6 - BD timings this month sound spot on lol! I hope you catch the egg! Will you wait for AF or test early?

Mum2T - Yeay for the scan - its such a relief to see everything is OK… and makes everything so real! Your symptoms don’t sound too bad - the bloating has me too… I feel embarrassed because its too early to show, so it just looks like I’ve had too many pies! I wake up in the morning and my belly is OK… but by the end of the night I look about 5 months pregnant… loose fitting tops are my friend at the moment! I’ll be 9 weeks tomorrow and my EDD is April 3rd.

MissChiffsManager - Welcome to the group :) And good luck on your TWW! When are you planning on testing? Or will you wait for AF to arrive?

AFM: I’m 9 weeks tomorrow. I thought I was starting to feel better over the weekend but then the symptoms hit me bad yesterday and today. Mostly bloating, tiredness, nausea all day (although I haven’t actually thrown up - but have been almost quite a few times). I now also have emotional to throw in - I started crying at the news last night because they seemed really depressing - especially the story of the British woman being held in Iran for allegedly spying… then today I started crying because I really wanted a sausage and egg sandwich and its not really the sort of food I should be eating (or normally eat)… my OH took me to a cafe and ordered me one! He’s been great - he didn’t even make fun of me over me!

Anyway, Good Luck to everyone - I want to hear where everyone is in their TWW :)
TTC since October 2016

BFP - Jan 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Feb 2018 - CP @ 5 weeks
BFP - Jul 2018 - Heartbeat seen at 7wks2ds.....
Dini
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Dini » Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:56 am

Bebeck - we crossed posted! lol! I hope it really isn't AF for you - but really sorry if it is... when is your scan planned for?
TTC since October 2016

Dini
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby MissChiffsManager » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:06 am

Oh, sorry to hear about the AF Bebeck. Sounds like you have a solid plan lain out on your next moves tho. Baby dust your way :)

Amazing to here you're at 9 weeks already, Dini! That's so magical. Hope your symptoms improve soon and allow for a very comfortable, happy pregnancy :3

Mum2T, Very cool to see the first scan I'm sure. I can't even imagine! You must be over the moon.

I just did an early pregnancy test from the drug store today -First Resonse, is that a good brand?- so that would be 7DPO and it was negative. I'm not solid on exactly how long my cycle should be during this time of the year, usually they're longer. Around 32 days instead of 31. So maybe I will try again tomorrow.
MissChiffsManager
Friend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:59 am

Hello lovely ladies....MissChiffs 7dpo is early so you might not have enough hcg for the test to read. From most of what I read, an embryo doesn't actually implant till 6dpo, so I would wait a couple more days before testing again.
Catblue I'm sorry that your son's sick and it seems as if your dh is sick. My dh and I are fighting off ragweed or some bug or another that I brought home with me from work. Sorry that your weekend got ruined by it. Fx you don't get sick. I add my prayers to yours. I think the more ppl putting good energy towards it the better. I'm glad I found this group as my family and dh's family has given up on us having kids so no good energy or prayers their way towards it. I really believe that faith is very important key for it happening for us so I'll take all the prayers anyone will send towards our bfp. Thanks.
BebeCK sorry you think :af: is coming. I really hope that cyst is gone so you can do iui with clomid and you get that bfp.
Dini glad to hear from you. I sure hope coq10 is the key for us, but it has already helped with fatigue. One of my coworkers thinks I've lost weight, which I need to do, but wasn't trying to do. I think it's the coq10 balancing out my sugars and blood pressure. And I've been drinking a ton more water this summer bc it's the only thing keeping me cool this summer. It has taken the place of most of my soda intake. Yay for 9 weeks. The sickness is a reminder that you carry a bambino. In the end it's worth it.
Afm I only work 4 hours today. Tomorrow I'm off. So I'm happy about that. That's all except for :hugs: :babydustg: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Catblue6 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:42 pm

Hey ladies,

BebeCK - I'm so sorry AF showed up, and at work to boot. Try to hang in there, we're sending you lots of hugs.

Dini - Congrats on being 9wks, that's super exciting.

MissChiff - I agree with 7MK... 7dpo is too early to test, especially since implantation may not have occurred yet. You won't get a bfp until after that happens. I'd wait a few more days before testing again.

7MK - I'm afraid the germs found me... DH and I are both sick. Luckily it appears to just be a cold, so hopefully it'll pass soon. And, you just stick with me, I'll keep give you all the good energy and prayers you need.

AFM - I am 5dpo today, and already feeling like I'm out this month. BUT I'm trying not to psych myself out too much.... my boobs feel humongous, but they don't hurt. I've had more CM than normal, but that doesn't mean squat. And, I've had some light cramping, but that could be from ovulation.... OMG I HATE WAITING!!!!!
LOL I guess I needed to get that out. I'm praying every night, so I'm hoping.

Love and baby dust to everyone!
Catblue6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Dini » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:09 pm

MissChiffs - 7 dpo is super early! Implantation doesn't usually happen until 9dpo... sometimes later, so it wouldn't show yet. First response is a great brand! I like the 6 days early ones!

7MK - Sickness is definitely a positive thing... it just gets tiring after a while... but I'm also great full for it because it means everything is still moving forward! I hope the coq10 works for you! You don't have too long left of the TWW! Keeping my fingers crossed for you :)

Cat blue - 5dpo is WAY too early to feel out! Lol! Maybe the cold is a good sign, getting your immune down at the right time to allow implnantation! lol!!
TTC since October 2016

Dini
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Catblue6 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:43 pm

Dini - Huh?.... I'm confused. Why would getting a cold be good for implantation? Would it increase my chances you think? I tried using my google-foo, but only came up with "cold-like" symptoms. I, unfortunately, have the real thing... stuffy nose, low grade fever, aches. Crap sucks lol.
Catblue6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby 7Mk1973 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:29 pm

Catblue I will for sure stick with you, and send tons of good energy and prayers your way, as well. I'm sorry you're feeling out. But you don't know how many times I've seen those words on this site, for the user of them to turn around and get a bfp :rofl: One I remember in particular was from my last group, most of whom gone on to have babies or, as two of them now, are currently preggers. This one was mom to four but wanted one more and now her last is like 6 or 7 months old. Sorry you have a cold. I'm not sure about mine, cold or allergies, but I sure am tired of sneezing :rofl: I think what Dini means is that sometimes your immune system thinks of the emmbie as a foreign body and attacks it like a sickness and if your immunity is down then that keeps your body from actively putting up blocks in the emmbies way allowing implantation to occur. Not sure that's what she meant, but think it is. Makes sense to me anyway :rofl: I will continue to pray for you and keep my everything crossed for both of us this month.
Dini I've 5 to 7 days more till the :af: arrives. I'll probably wait 7 days after that to test since sickness or stress has been known to throw the :af: off by up to a week. I don't feel that I've been stressed, but I do know that I've been sick. Not sure if allergies or a cold, so I don't know what to expect. I loath seeing a bfn; I'd much rather see the :af: arrive. :D Thanks for the good energy and fx.
Afm just looking forward to my day off and trying to decide if I'll grill out tomorrow. That's all except for :hugs: :babydustb: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Mum2T » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:22 am

Hey lovely ladies - I don’t have time to post properly but Catblue didn’t you have that the last time you got pregnant? If you read back through the posts I’m sure you got cold like symptoms too. And I read it can be a symptom - Not trying to get your hopes up too high but just sending out positive vibes!! I really hope it’s your month FX x

Girls I’ll pop in tomorrow for a proper post - I’ve been just reading up on all the updates tonight.

BebeCK - we are staying positive that that cyst will be gone!!! This is your month to have something good happen, you so deserve it. Baby dust to you xx

7MK and MissChiff - praying so hard AF doesn’t arrive for you both. MissChiff 7dpo is a little early so don’t be disheartened.

Okay I really got to get some sleep - It’s freezing on this side of the world so I’m crawling under my duvet.

Goodnight - baby dust and sticky vibes to all x
Mum2T
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Fairytaledreams » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:57 am

Hello lovely ladies

Wow soo busy on here just a quick one today.

Welcome misschiff i agree with all the other ladies 7dpo deff to early for a test.

To the bfp ladies how are you all if its not to personal would love to see some scans feel free to say no will not dissapoint.

Tww window buddies how are u all faring. AF ladies sorry the witch showed.

Afm think i will just wait and see as every time i test AF shows the next day but no symptoms yet Af due in 6-8 days as she was 4days late i have no idea when it will show hopefully never :D.

Thats all babydust and sticky vibes
Fairytaledreams
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby Catblue6 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:50 am

Hey ladies,

7MK – I never thought of that! I feel like I should’ve known that though… the germs must be going to be my brain lol.
Mum2T – I remember getting sick in April which delayed ovulation for me; however, I do remember having cold-like symptoms though before I got my bfp. This however, is the real thing and it’s not fun lol.

Fairytale – I’m doing ok. I’m at 6dpo right now with no inkling of anything except my cold. Trying to keep the faith…

AFM - So I am most definitely sick, but it does not seem to be as intense which is good…. Of course I say that and then I start a sneezing fit. My most beloved co-worker told me this morning that she’s resigning, so that has made today kind of suck. I’m scheduled off tomorrow for the holiday weekend, so hopefully having a long weekend will help me get better quicker. Gotta run to another meeting….

Love and baby dust to everyone!
Catblue6
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby 7Mk1973 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Hello lovely ladies....
Mum2T thanks for your well wishes. Freezing, huh? We are hot hot hot over here in Georgia USA. I wish it would cool off some, but it seems as if the rain just makes it hotter :rofl: I hope you are still enjoying your job. Me, I'm just waiting to see if I work tomorrow or not. Our big manager was still working on the schedule when I called. But she asked me if I prefer sat and sun off or sun and Mon. I told her sun and Mon since Monday is labor day. If she gives me the day off then I will probably grill out that day :D I do hope to get 3 days off again this week.
Fairytaledreams it's good to hear from you :D I, too, am about a week out from the :af: and I hear ya about testing. It seemed to happen to me every time I tested; the next day or the day after that at the latest the :af: would fly in on her stick and I would have experienced a bfn for no real reason. For that reason I will wait till I'm at least a week late to test since I know that sickness and/or stress has been known to throw it off by that much. I've got my everything crossed for all of us.
Catblue yeah it's very hard to think when you are having trouble breathing. Lack of oxygen does funny thing to the brain :rofl: I, too, am so tired of sneezing, though I'm pretty sure mine has to do with the ragweed. I don't seem to have any other cold symptoms. I do hope your long weekend helps you heal. Maybe this cold is a blessing in disguise, as you might be to busy dealing with it to think too much about symptom spotting and the tww will be at an end before you know it, with that bfp you deserve. Fx really hard that this is our month.
Afm nothing much to allow except I've added a dose of b12 to my regimen about 4 or 5 days ago. That's all except for :hugs: :babydustb: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby BebeCK » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:35 am

Hi everyone!
Great to see so many updates now!
Quick update on my side: my cyst is gone! I was so relieved!!! I starting taking Clomid yesterday. I will take it cd 3 to 7 and then I have a scan on cd 10 next Friday. We are moving forward! I had another bout of sadness Wednesday night as this is the end of us trying naturally on our own (at least for a while) and there is some grief around that, the loss of a dream... But I'm getting over it since all I care about in the end is starting our family! I'm also cautious because this is my first cycle doing Clomid so we don't know yet how I will react and if we will be able to do IUI
Wish me luck! Oh I so hope we get lucky!
I will try and do personals later this weekend, in the meantime happy Friday everyone!
Hugs and babydust
TTC since Oct 2017, no bfp
Sept 2018: Clomid + IUI #1
BebeCK
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby 7Mk1973 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 2:31 pm

BebeCK glad to hear that your cyst is gone. Fx Clomid works well for you and you get to do an iui which gets you your bfp.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups