HEY GURRRL! New here looking for cycle buddy due April 19th

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

HEY GURRRL! New here looking for cycle buddy due April 19th

Postby Hopefulmum2bb » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:03 am

Female 28 years old enjoys long walks on the beach....sorry the title just felt like some weird dating site!

Hi ladies! I am new to this place and so glad I found it! I am blogging my feelings out on here under Hopefulmum2b as a way of letting my frustrations out and document this crazy @ss journey known at TTC. Again. So glad I found this! My husband and I are not telling family we are TTC as we can't be asked with the influx of "Are you pregnant??" All the time. We started trying December, I have a few issues with my womb which you can read about in my post if you are bored and have time to kill during the TWW. Nothing too major.
I am due for my period April 19th and am about 9/10 dpo at this very moment. I am symptom spotting like a mother effer but know not to do this because I've been let down each time. But hey aren't we all glutton for punishment here? Not to mention how many pregnancy tests I've wasted each month testing at stupid DPO because some girl on youtube got her BFP then.

I am determined not to test until my period is due. Pleaseeeee join me if you're a cycle buddy or even if you're not! I would love love love some support! Let's laugh and cry through these next few days/weeks together!
Love:
Hopefulmum2b
Hopefulmum2bb
Friend

Re: HEY GURRRL! New here looking for cycle buddy due April 1

Postby Danaa » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:06 am

Welcome Gurl:)) good luck and hopefully ur next test will be a positive one!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Hopefulmum2bb » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:08 am

Danaa wrote:Welcome Gurl:)) good luck and hopefully ur next test will be a positive one!

Thank you so much fingers crossed!!!
Hopefulmum2bb
Friend

Postby Mostmagical » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:17 pm

Well your post at least made me chuckle... in my life I wonder how much I have spent on pregnancy test . All the great stories of being a day pregnant with a positive test make me do the math and believe it could happen for me also so I waste one.
I am dying to pee on the crystal ball and see what my future holds...
Fingers crossed for you.
Mostmagical
Friend

Postby Hopefulmum2bb » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:48 am

Mostmagical wrote:Well your post at least made me chuckle... in my life I wonder how much I have spent on pregnancy test . All the great stories of being a day pregnant with a positive test make me do the math and believe it could happen for me also so I waste one.
I am dying to pee on the crystal ball and see what my future holds...
Fingers crossed for you.

Haha thank you I'm glad you found it funny! Sooooo I caved and tested and it was surprise surprise a BFN! I love punishing myself! I'm now properly holding out until Friday at least (the hymn of every TTCer out there). Hope you are all good thanks so much for your replies feel less alone already.
P.S. PLEASE DON'T TELL ME OFF FOR TESTING I ALREADY BEAT MYSELF UP K THANKS!!!! XX
Hopefulmum2bb
Friend

Postby Hopefulmum2bb » Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:06 pm

So I'm out this month. Good luck to everyone!
Hopefulmum2bb
Friend

Postby Twacky » Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:45 pm

sorry, it sucks, no one will tell you off for testing early here....it would be the grossest hypocrisy. ...we are all poas addicts here (except the spammers presumably)
Twacky
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Buddy Groups