Looking for buddies!

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Looking for buddies!

Postby BeeCee33 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 7:06 pm

Hello ladies! I've been away from this site for awhile, but I'm having major anxiety this cycle, so I'm back and looking for buddies!

We've been trying for #2 for a year and a half with multiple losses and this is my first cycle on 2.5mg letrozole. I O regularly, but haven't had a good, solid BFP since last June and my progesterone is really low, suggesting weak ovulation.

I had gotten pretty relaxed about this TTC business, but now that I'm taking letrozole, I'm finding myself googling like it's my first month TTC all over again!

Anyway, my opk today is looking much darker than yesterday, so I assume I'll get my positive tomorrow and O two days after that.

I'm hoping to find some buddies who have been trying a long time or have done medicated cycles for some insight, but I'm not picky. If you need someone to chat with, leave a comment!
Me (Becca): 33 DH:38

BFP Feb 20, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

BFP June 2, 2017 :angel: mc @ 5 weeks

Henry James born 7/2015

Giving letrozole a try at 2.5 mg:
Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Looking for buddies!

Postby Mrswrobel22717 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:53 am

Hello. I have a 6 year old and then had an Eptopic and 2 miscarriages within the last year. I got 2 more placebo bc pills left and Tuesday (day after my last pill) I plan to start ttc
Mrswrobel22717

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:23 am

Wow, what a rough year. :( I'm so sorry to hear of your losses. Have you had any testing done?

Henry James born 7/2015

Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BeeCee33 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:51 am

I just saw your other post and thought I'd share this-- I have a friend I met on here that had an ectopic with tube removal, then a loss at 8 weeks, followed by her now healthy pregnancy. This latest one they could see that she O'd from the side with no tube, so the egg made it to the other side and found its way! All of this happened within the last year, after 11 months with no bfp. So there is certainly hope!

Henry James born 7/2015

Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Roman&LeilanisMommy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:43 pm

Hi, Bee!

So glad to see you back here. I remember you had started a Facebook TTC group but since I had fallen pregnant, I didn’t venture on over to it. I was pregnant with a baby boy. He would have been born in April but he was born still at 20 weeks at the end of November. They say it was a cord accident but of course google had me thinking that wasn’t the issue... (apparently cords knot and tangle all the time but a certain kind of jelly prevents the arteries and such from bring compressed.) I wanted to start TTC again right away but I think the depression and longing were clouding my judgment. So we decided to wait until it “felt right”... and now feels right. I’m on cd18 and I’m prettttty sure I ovulated on cd16. (Haven’t busted out the heavy artillery yet.. lol. No temping or opks.. just good old fashioned prodding of the cervix.)
I really hope the letrazole is the magical missing puzzle piece for you!!! I have my fingers crossed extra hard <3 how’s your baby boy doing??
Roman&LeilanisMommy

Postby BeeCee33 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:27 pm

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear about your son. That just breaks my heart! I imagine that jumping back on the TTC wagon after a loss like that is full of a lot of mixed emotions.

Were you on the baby buddies thread? Several girls from that thread have gotten fairly recent BFPs. One is having twins and one is due any day now! Our facebook group is still going strong, although everyone keeps getting pregnant lol. It's getting kind of quiet now that there are only a few of us left actively TTC! That's why I decided to poke around over here again. I'm disappointed to see how much spam is being posted! I assume that's why the boards here have gotten so much quieter?

Anyway, my "baby" is turning THREE next month and I don't know how to handle it! I had always envisioned my kids being 2-3 years apart, so knowing that his birthday is almost here and I'm not even pregnant is kind of hard to come to terms with. :(

I'm 5 dpo today and so far the wait is going quickly. I'm much more relaxed now that O is over. I'll get my blood drawn Saturday morning and get my progesterone results on Monday to see if this dosage of letrozole is enough on its own. Luckily we're heading to the beach for the weekend for my birthday and fathers day so that will be a nice distraction!

Henry James born 7/2015

Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18
My Ovulation Chart
BeeCee33
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Roman&LeilanisMommy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:05 pm

Hey, bee! Sorry I’ve been MIA for the last week. Hubby and I took an impromptu trip to the mountains... completely unplugged and ALONE (what?!! Lol) it was amazing. I was really hoping it would keep me from being a crazy person but lo and behold.. 7 DPO (8 DPO today) came and of course i started testing like a moron. I got a positive with my angel boy (we named him Andreus) at 8 DPO so now I’m being irrational, thinking I’m out cuz all these faint lines on Walmart cheapies are showing up at the 20-30min mark and they’re so light that I can’t even tell if there’s color to them.. (why do I do this to my freaking self?!?!)
I’ve finally run out of tests (I’ve taken 5 since 5am.. *facepalm*) and I’m seriously staring at my keys, itching to drive to Walmart for more tests. Ugh. Lol. I’m about to make the Mr. hide them! (Poor guy. He thinks I’m a lunatic. At least we can get a good laugh at my expense. Humor’s a good thing, right?)
So yeah, there’s my update... or downdate, rather. Lolol.

You’re 12ish DPO now, right?! How are you fairing? I really do think about you from time to time and make an extra hard wish for your longing to be relieved with a babe in your belly.
I can’t wait to hear your update! I feel like you’re the only one in the world who understands me right now and it feels good to unload all this TTC crap on someone who gets it. *hugs*

Ps, can I join your Facebook group??
Roman&LeilanisMommy

Postby Roman&LeilanisMommy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:14 pm

Oh, forgot to mention, that my husband is 8 years older than his younger brother and their bond is incredible! My words don’t mean much but maybe looking at the bigger-than-expected age gap from that perspective might ease your heart a little. I’m sorry you’re going through all of this *tear*
Roman&LeilanisMommy

Postby BeeCee33 » Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:25 am

Ahhh that was me the last couple of days. I actually spent ALL day Monday and Tuesday every pee... And then twisting the tests under every different light source I my house. My SIL announced she was pregnant on Sunday night and I felt desperate. :( I got that same evap line on wondfos and Walmart tests after the time limit, but nothing else. I'm just waiting for AF now. It's been a long time since I've been that obsessive about all of this, but the letrozole really got my hopes up and this was a huge let down. I had a good cry and talked to hubby about it and now I'm just back to feeling impatient as I wait to try again.

We also got away for the weekend (it was my birthday on Saturday). We went to the beach and had the most amazingly perfect weather. It was so good for my soul! I could have gone without the pregnancy announcement from my SIL, but it is what it is!

I'll pm you about the Facebook group.

Henry James born 7/2015

Cycle 1-- BFN
Cycle 2-- BFN
Added progesterone
Cycle 3-- BFN
Cycle 4-- BFN
Cycle 5-- IUI #1 10/4/18