Somewhere Over The Rainbow

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Postby 7Mk1973 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 6:48 pm

Loz great to hear from you. I bet Connor is a handful and growing like a weed :D I'm glad you are having fun with him at this age. I'm sure you don't look forward to going back to work bc you will miss Connor, but at least you've had these 7 months with him. I bet you can't wait until your house is done. 2 more months will fly by for you. Do you have any plans to have another baby in the next few years or is it one and done?
Afm I'm doing very well, just waiting on my O coming in about 7 to 8 days. Already started practice bding :rofl: As if we really need practice. :hugs: to you and your family.
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Flybutter » Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:15 am

It's a BOY! Due date remained March 12th and Faelan is growing right on track! I had some old blood when I wiped last night and some cramping but at my appointment today everything seemed okay. Of course I am still very nervous to see any bleeding at all! Next appointment not until October 8th at 18 weeks. I wish I could feel his movements already, that would really put my mind at ease!

Dana, I am so happy for you! A little girl, how exciting! How far are you now and your due date?!

MK, I forget if you've said, but do you use OPK's? I used the digital Clear Blue OPK this time around and really recommend that one!

Loz, So sorry you have to go back to work soon! I understand, I am lucky enough to work from home and it is a blessing because a lot of care providers cannot be trusted. Will you be doing daycare? The house news is so exciting! You'll have to share pics!
Kimberly (34) married to Joshua (36) ~ February 11, 2016.

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:32 pm

Fly so happy for you and your dh that you got your boy. Now you will have one of each. So glad that he is measuring the right size. I know that you are nervous about the blood, but it is old blood since it is brown and it is quite common in early pregnancy. I'm sure that everything is fine, but know you can't wait until your 18 week scan. You'll feel his movement before you know it. No Fly I don't use opks. My dh said he doesn't mind me starting, but I think I'll wait until we get to Colorado if I don't get my bfp before that. We live with my mother in law and she already looks at me strange for taking prenatal vitamins and trying to conceive at this age. I think most of my family either doesn't think about it or thinks I should give up bc it'll never happen for me at this age. It hurts a little since we all used to be so close and I could use their positive energy on this journey. But I believe faith has the power to do anything. So I will keep trying to catch and believing that the Divine and the Universe will work for me on this. FAITH is the main part of my life. It has worked miracles!
Afm I'm in my fertile time and expect to O by the 17th or the 18th since I always O on cd 13 or 14. That's all except for :hugs: and :sticky:
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to TTC Buddy Groups