Somewhere Over The Rainbow

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Postby Flybutter » Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:39 am

Aww sorry to hear the witch showed up!

I don't think there is anything OTC like Clomid, but I have heard a lot of women buy it online. If you're comfortable with that and do your research beforehand, I don't see an issue with it. Same thing for the Progesterone. I know that one is expensive and not covered by most insurance, at least it wasn't covered for me. I paid $70 for mine when I started bleeding with my mc and didn't end up getting to take more than a couple, so the price was even more of a kick in the pants!
Kimberly (34) married to Joshua (36) ~ February 11, 2016.

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 3:53 pm

Fly I'm thinking hard about it, but I do have access to coq10. I found it at work and it's not too expensive so I'm going to give it a shot. It's good for a lot of things so it won't hurt no matter what. I think I'll wait another month, at least, for the clomid. Dh's job should pay a second time by then and it won't be as much of a drain. Still thinking about whether or not to buy the progesterone for this cycle. Not sure it would come by o time or not. So my procrastination probably will decide for me. It seems that the progesterone won't hurt anything to try. I don't know that it's a problem for me, but on the chance that it can help me achieve my baby, I'm willing to give it a try. I'm not getting younger, so time is of the essence, but refuse to stress over what I'm sure will come to me in the Divine's timing. But I will help it along all I can while I wait :rofl: :D. Tomorrow is your first scan, right? Can't wait to hear about it. That's all except for :hugs: :babydustg: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby 7Mk1973 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:08 pm

Fly it seems as if the :af: is already gone. I had one weird af. One day of slight spotting, followed by one day of heavy flow followed by one day of slight spotting. Usually I have two days of heavy flow followed by a day of medium flow followed by two or more days of spotting till the :af: finally leaves. Not sure what that's about. Now for wait until o. That's all except for :hugs: :babydustg: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby 7Mk1973 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:10 pm

Oh yeah good luck on your scan. Let me know how it goes.
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Danaa » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:58 am

Fly good luck today!!!
Angela I hope clomid works for you if you decide to try it!!
All good with me,waiting for the NT scan.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:29 pm

165 BPM!
Attachments
20180811_140952_2.jpg
20180811_140952_2.jpg (66.36 KiB) Viewed 269 times

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Sat Aug 11, 2018 4:34 pm

So I sent a picture of my ultrasound in to The Gender Experts who use the Ramzi theory to determine gender based on the location of the placenta or chorionic villi and they think boy, just like the rest of my family and literally everyone else who has gave their opinion (even strangers) :rofl:
Attachments
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (169.75 KiB) Viewed 258 times

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:02 pm

Danaa thanks. I'm for sure going to take the coq10, but I'll have to get it tomorrow or the next day bc I forgot to take $ to work with me. How far along are you now anyway? Let us know how your scan goes.
Fly great heartbeat. Funny how everyone's predicting a boy. Beautiful scan...thanks for sharing a picture with us.
That's all except for :hugs: :babydustb: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Flybutter » Sun Aug 12, 2018 8:55 am

What is COQ10?

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:07 pm

Fly it is a supplement that can help with egg and sperm quality. It also helps with treating high blood pressure and heart disease, enhancing immune system function, providing an energy boost for fatigue, reducing high cholesterol in blood stabilizing blood sugar level in ppl with diabetes. Those are just some of the benefits, so it wouldn't hurt most ppl to take at least a low dose.
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Flybutter » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:18 pm

Oh wow okay, the fatigue benefit sounds good to me! I'm always tired, even before baby!

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 4:31 pm

Fly I feel you on that. I think that most adults, the ones I know anyway, have this problem. Going to get dh to take it too, bc of the other benefits. I worry about his blood pressure and he experiences lots of fatigue, so it wouldn't solely be for ttc which would take the pressure off the $ spent if a bfp doesn't come right off. Since it's good for other health benefits it won't feel like wasted money if it still takes a few months for bfp. The one thing I want to avoid during this process is dh feeling pressure about bding. I want it to always be fun for him.
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Danaa » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:48 am

Fly congratulations!!Happy to see ur baby there.tell me about this experts on Ramsay thwrory?where can I send mine?
Angela I hope q10 helps !!Fxfx
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:06 pm

It is great that you are making sure that your husband enjoys it and doesn't feel pressured bc TTC can be so routine that is can get boring especially for men. My hubby was the one who wanted a second baby, so he was actually bothering me to bd all the time! :rofl:

I mean, I am happy to have another, but I was also okay with just one blessing, too!

Dana,

I read a forum where a lot of women submitted their scans to the gender experts and it was 12 pages long with only a few women reporting that they told them the wrong gender. That is pretty impressive! It cost $7.99 and if you want your results asap you can add $3.99 to your order. https://www.thegenderexperts.com/shop/submit-scan/

If you do it be sure to post your results here! Apparently, Dr. Ramzi who discovered the method has a 97% accuracy using this theory. It is said that sex can be determined based on the location of the placenta or chorionic villi.

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:01 pm

Congrats on your scan Fly! Never heard of those experts before but will so cool to see if they are right Hugs

MK: FX for the Clomid to help if you go that route. I'd start off with a low dose of 50 and see how you do with that. Could you get monitored by your OB? That would help. Clomid is known for its cysts making skills. And Emeritas Progest is a really good progesterone if you want to use natural creams versus capsules. Hugs.

Danaa: Good to hear you are still doing well. Prayers for your NT scan to go well in a few weeks.
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups