Somewhere Over The Rainbow

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Postby Danaa » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:18 pm

Ty Fly,I will check it out.
Faith hugs!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:31 pm

Hello lovely ladies...Danaa we both took our first dose of coq10 tonight :D I do so hope it helps dh with his blood pressure and fatigue. Thanks for the support and crossed fingers.
Fly it's cool that your dh desired the second child. Lots of men don't let their wishes be known especially if it takes some effort to get pregnant. I do so hope that the prediction is right and that your dh gets himself a son. It's pretty cool that he is 97% accurate with his theory in predicting the sex of a fetus before a scan can even tell.
Faith thanks for the advice. I wrote down the name of the progesterone cream. Not sure what the difference between the pill versus the cream is, except for mess :rofl: Is one better than the other? I'm going to check the local CVS to see if they have it. We don't at our Fred's but the coq10 was much less expensive $15 for a 60 pill bottle. They are 100mg pills. I'm starting with one pill a day and then upping it in a week or two especially if it seems to be helping with the fatigue, then it will show that it does what it says and I will try 2 pills a day for a couple of weeks and so on until I get my baby :D I really do believe it will help. Next month I'll try the low dose of 50mg generic brand clomid and go up from there if no bfp. That's if this month doesn't bring my bfp, which I'm putting lots of good energy and faith in happening. Boosting the quality of dh's sperm, as well as the quality of my eggs is bound to do some good. Trying to put off clomid bc of it's possibility of multiples. Not that I wouldn't love twins, but my luck I would get pregnant with triplets or quadruplets :rofl: Though I want three children, don't think I want them at once :rofl: Unless it happens naturally, that is.
Afm I'm just waiting on O, though we've already got some practice bding in :rofl: Is it weird that I'm already feeling signs of O come on and I'm only cd 7? Hopefully it's just an illusion and will hold off until cd 13 or 14 like normal. Maybe it's just some left over :af: symptoms. That's all except for :hugs: :babydustg: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Flybutter » Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:05 pm

I've heard that the cream is fast acting so it is best for when a woman has a threatened miscarriage due to low progesterone, but otherwise I don't think there is much of a difference.
Kimberly (34) married to Joshua (36) ~ February 11, 2016.

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:54 pm

Thanks Fly...Good to know. :hugs: :babydustb: and :sticky:
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby 7Mk1973 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:52 pm

Hello lovely ladies. How is your pregnancies going Fly and Danaa? Faith how are you dear? Courtney how are you and your family getting on? I'm sure Ben is growing like a weed. Loz how is your family, especially little Connor?
I think that's everyone. Afm I'm doing well. Just in my tww. That's all except for :hugs: :babydustg: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Flybutter » Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:54 pm

I'm doing well, thanks for asking! I stop in here every few days but it seems the board as been mostly deserted! Hope everyone is doing great! Fingers crossed for your tww!

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 12:20 am

Yeah it's become a shell of itself. I blame all the spammers that keep coming on to promote their clinic. They just make it hard to wade through to get to the real deal. This thread and one other I keep stopping in for, otherwise I would have stopped coming to this site all together bc of spammers. Thanks for checking in though. I still like to hear how my ladies are doing :D congrats on reaching the 12 week mark. :sticky: to you love. I hope we hear from Danaa soon. Hope she and her little one are getting on ok. I'm doing well, thanks for asking. Just waiting on :af: or true lack of her so that I can test. She's due in the next 3 to 7 days, but I won't test till I'm for sure a week late since sickness and stress can throw her off by up to a week for me. That's all for me :hugs: to you and your family.
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Danaa » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:25 am

Hello ladies,all good here,I had a cervical stitch and I’m feeling more safe now !!Angela prayers for a bfp!!
Fly happy to hear you are well!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:22 pm

Danaa great to hear from you! Glad that you are feeling safer with that stitch. Now maybe you can relax a bit. You are about as far along as Fly, now or farther, right? Thanks for the prayers: I can always use them. Tons of :sticky: to you and Fly. :hugs:
Nothing my way right now. Just waiting, imagine that :rofl:
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:54 pm

Fly, Danaa, Courtney, Faith, Loz how's it going?
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Flybutter » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:00 pm

Hey! Everything is going well for me. We have an appointment on Tuesday to see if we can find out the gender so that is exciting! I have been having a lot of cramps with this pregnancy which has me worried.

How are you doing?

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 7:49 pm

Fly I'm doing well, just waiting on my fertile time. While I'm doing that, I'm taking an online TESOL class. My dh teaches Chinese children online, and he wants me to join him, since our schedules are so out of sync, so we might get them closer together. Plus I would definitely make more money. I'm kind of tired of my job, since I'm kind of a catch all, bc I don't need supervising and am a self starter. I don't get paid enough to do everyone's work. I still like my boss and the work, but I'm working far more hours than I signed up for and watching others not do their job is just getting very frustrating. Besides, there is no Fred's in Colorado, but I can take online teaching with me where I go, just got to make sure I have internet access and a modem to hook up to if I need to use ether net. Sorry you are nervous about the cramps, could it be round ligament pain? At least you have a scan on Tuesday, so it should set your mind at ease to see the bambino :D You will also find out if the predictions of a little boy are correct. Let me know what you find out. :hugs: and :sticky:
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Danaa » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:27 am

All good here,having a baby girl!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 11:14 am

Danaa congratulations on your baby girl. Bet you and your dh are excited. When is your estimated due date?
7Mk1973
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Loz28 » Mon Sep 10, 2018 2:20 pm

Hi ladies, just checking in on you all. Hope everyone is going well. Connor is going well, he is crawling and cruising along furniture now so he’s a bit of a handful atm! But it’s lots of fun at this age (he is 7 months now).
Dana, Fly, so glad your pregnancies are going well! Good luck with everything!
I have to think about returning to work soon which I’m not looking forward to, and our house is about 2 months away from being ready, but other than that not much is new over here.
Nicky, Angela, hope everything is going well as o am sending you lots of baby dust!!!
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28