Somewhere Over The Rainbow

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:37 pm

Danaa :hugs: I'm sorry your relationship died! There are no words. But we'll be there for you when you need it, for more than your pregnancy. I glad thing are good with your little girl. Is it possible you felt your boys more bc there were two in there? Just :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: And more :hugs:
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Flybutter » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:47 am

How are you two ladies doing? I am feeling better lately and just started feeling baby move! Stressing out about how tough it will be to have two little ones but also excited and can't wait to meet the little guy. I wonder if he will look just like my husband like Remy does! Anatomy scan is going to be on the 29th and I am anxious!
Kimberly (34) married to Joshua (36) ~ February 11, 2016.

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:06 pm

Fly yay!!!i love the movements!!My anatomy scan is on the 23th of this month and im excited and scared.
No doubt it will be difficult but you can do it!!
My baby girl will look just like me :)) wishful thinking:))
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:34 pm

Hello Fly and Danaa
Fly yay for the baby moving! I know it will be more difficult with two, but you got this, momma. I know you can't wait for your scan, but the 29 th is not too far away now.
Danaa I'm sure she will look just like her beautiful momma.
Afm I'm on cd 2. And working on getting my new career started while still keeping my old job until it manifest. I've been offered the job, but had to do 2 mock classes to get the certificate I needed. Now, I'm just waiting on them to review my documents, and get back my background check, which I just found out could take from 5 to 10 business day. I guess while I wait I will finish my app to one place and apply to a few others, just to make sure I get enough hours. I will start on Thursday, my next off day, at my other job. That's all I've got to allow except for :hugs:
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby faithrock » Tue Oct 16, 2018 3:25 am

MK: Wow you are busy busy!! Sending you well wishes on your career change. Are you still moving to CO? We have got to have a sit down with coffee tea or whatever before you do. HUGS

FLY: Congrats on feeling baby move. Its a relief I know. Praying your scan goes well too. I'm sure you lil boy will be super handsome. Probably will take a little after all three of you.

Dana: Hope all is well. Your scan is closer than I thought. Everything is going so fast. Have you started nesting yet?

AFM: Not much going on, just lurking in life in general. Hoping I'll get off my butt and do something other than work and tending house. Can get monotonous. I don't see myself ttc hardcore for another six months at least do to health issues. But don't mind watching others try and seeing babies grow. Have a good week ya'll.
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Tue Oct 16, 2018 7:55 pm

Faith hello lovely lady! Yeah we are very close to getting a new vehicle so a get together becomes more possible. Yes we do plan on going to CO still, but just not sure when. We are playing around with the idea of waiting until spring, but may leave earlier, if we just get tired of this area. I'm working 2 more full weeks for Fred's and considering still working 2 or 3 days a week for them until my classes start taking off. It didn't take long for them to review and I signed the contract last night. Now I've just have to open some slots to start teaching, but I will wait to find out my schedule so it doesn't conflict. Don't be a stranger.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby faithrock » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:10 am

MK: What is it that you do? My brain is on empty today? And I have not reread over the lasts posts either. Have you ever worked in an office setting? like receptionist, medical, or anything office? PM me with details so we can talk more personal stuff.
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Sun Nov 04, 2018 2:57 pm

How is everyone?

I had my anatomy scan last week at 21 weeks and all seemed fine except they want to repeat a trans-vaginal ultrasound on my next appt to make sure my placenta isn't on my cervix since they weren't able to see the end of it on the last ultrasound. Baby's growth is right on the money and he has a two vessel cord unlike my daughter, so I don't have to go for so many checkups with him which has been a relief!

Just been preparing my meal plan for Thanksgiving since my husbands family will be visiting with us. How about you all? Any holiday planning happening? I love this time of year, the weather, the decorations, the mood in the air! :)

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Mon Nov 05, 2018 7:49 am

Awe fly that sounds so much fun!!Enjoy ur times!!
I’m happy to hear everything is going well with you and the baby!!
I had my anatomy scan on the 30th,baby girl is measuring 5 days ahead and she weighs almost 1lb but we have some slight problems with the Uterine Arteries,they measured high.No proteins in my urine so no diagnosis of preeclampsia yet,we will see tomorrow on my apoiment with my doctor what he says.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Thu Nov 08, 2018 9:36 am

Dana, I don't know what that means I have never heard of it. Did everything turn out okay at your appointment?

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Momma-of4 » Thu Nov 08, 2018 2:42 pm

Hi ladies! Just wanted to check how everyone is doing.

Danaa I'm so sorry about you and your husband. I'm glad to hear all is going well with your baby girl.

Angela it sounds like you are busy working!!

Faith how are you doing? I saw you said you had some health problems?

Fly you are over half way!! You and your sweet girl are looking great! I love seeing her pictures and videos.

Loz I saw a pic awhile back of your sweet little guy! Hope you are doing well!

We are good. Ben turned a year old in Sept. He's adorable and spoiled rotten. He's still pretty small. He looks like a 7 month old walking around but it doesn't slow him down any. Bel turned 4 yesterday and my big kids are all doing well too. Anyway I just wanted to stop in and say hello and I think about you all often.
(Me) Courtney 36 (Dh) Luke 36
Ttc #5
DS 13
DD 11
DS 9
DD 2
Ttc since September 2015

My Ovulation Chart

Dec 2016 first round of clomid 50mg - bfn
Jan 2016 2nd round clomid 100mg bfp

Momma-of4
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Nov 09, 2018 5:45 am

Cournet good to hear everything is going goood with you and your family.
Hugs!!
Fly the arteries can cause problems to me or growth restrictions to the baby but it seems like I have high blood pressure so hopefully baby girl will be fine!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Tue Nov 27, 2018 7:56 am

Hello lovely ladies.
Fly glad you and the baby are doing well.
Courtney hello. Ben's a year old boy does time fly.
Danaa they can control high blood pressure hopefully it won't cause you or the baby any trouble.
Just been busy. Got hired with a second company for $22 an hour which is $11 per class. I start on Thursday with a two week class that is Thursdays and Mondays, and up to 4 students. If the parents sign I get the students for 3 months. So here's hoping they sign. On Sunday the 9th I also start teaching an open phonics class for what I assume is a half hour. It can contain up to 20 students and lasts for 6 weeks. I finally taught my first class for Vipkid the day after Thanksgiving for $11 for the class. I got a 5 apple rating from the parent, which is the most you can get and hopefully when other parents see that they will pick to book me. Fx.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Nickysy » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:36 am

Hi ladies...

I opened this site after a really long time, and was glad to see most of the familiar names here..

How is everyone doing?
My latest update: We finally did our FET#2. Unfortunately, it is a BFN. We have not given up hope and will continue our ttc#1
My Ovulation Chart

Me(35), DH (33), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Endometriosis diagnosed feb 2015
3 Failed IUIs, IVF 1 July 2017- 6 embryos day3 frozen, FET#1 (oct 2017)- Chemical Pregnancy, FET#2 (nov 2018)- BFN. IVF 2, Jan 2019- 1 day6 PGS normal blastocyst frozen, FET#3- Feb 2019- BFN
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Nickysy » Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:49 am

Fly:Just read through some of the posts quickly. Heartiest congratulations on the second baby... Lota lotsa hugs
My Ovulation Chart

Me(35), DH (33), Ttc#1 since Sep 2015
Endometriosis diagnosed feb 2015
3 Failed IUIs, IVF 1 July 2017- 6 embryos day3 frozen, FET#1 (oct 2017)- Chemical Pregnancy, FET#2 (nov 2018)- BFN. IVF 2, Jan 2019- 1 day6 PGS normal blastocyst frozen, FET#3- Feb 2019- BFN
Nickysy
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups