Somewhere Over The Rainbow

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Postby Flybutter » Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:41 pm

Hahaha Courtney, when you are ttc it takes over your life so I don't doubt you still have those moments! Did you have anything done to prevent future pregnancy? And Ben is so adorable I love seeing his pictures on Facebook!

Faith, yay! So glad you are almost finished with your clomid, I didn't see a response to my question though so I will ask again, how many times have you taken clomid? Is this your first cycle?

I have stopped testing and I have not worried about getting betas drawn. I don't plan on making an appointment until week 8 and I am still a few weeks out from that since I found out at only 3.5 weeks! :omg:
Kimberly (34) married to Joshua (36) ~ February 11, 2016.

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:07 pm

Courtney: Thank you! Good to hear you are enjoying your lil Ben. lol..about 'time to bd'..it is hard to ignore when its been all you think about for so long.

Fly: All done now. And I've taken Clomid this year in total only once. Femara once. But last year I took it at least 4 cycles maybe an additional one but I had breaks in between because of cysts forming. No cysts before Clomid per sono and will get to see ovaries again on Monday to see if I've got some follies. It is going to be a rough week coming up. O pains on Clomid are always worse than my normal horrible pains..lol
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:50 am

Courtney good to hear from you and happy to hear Ben is doing wonderful,ttc has scared us sadly butthere is nothing we can do,at least we learned quite a bit doing this.
Fly how can you wait until week 8 :))I’m having my first scan week7 and sometimes I’m like nooo let’s reschedule and other times convincing myself it will be better this way :))I had too many early scans so I get it partially lol.
Faith you get that get that egg!!!Im Fx really hard for you!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:49 pm

Oh Faith I really hope this clomid cycle is a winner!

Dana, having Remy and working 200+ hours a month right now really has me occupied, plus I don't want to get too attached yet because of my previous clomid miscarriage at 8 weeks, so it hasn't been too difficult for me to wait for a later scan.

How are you feeling?

I feel pretty good, the little bit of nausea I had has passed and my bb's aren't hardly sore at all. I still have some mild cramping that comes and goes. I am craving cheese a lot! :rofl:

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:02 pm

Hello lovely ladies. Fly congrats on your bfp. Danaa glad everything going well with you and your pregnancy. Courtney great to hear everything's going well for you and your family. Faith fx for your iui. Afm. I'm cd 2. Been super busy bc my dh is teaching English online to Chinese children. His schedule is super crazy. Hope they fix it soon. No matter what I think he'll love it. That's it except for :hugs: :babydustb: and sticky vibes to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Danaa » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:23 am

Fly my first 4weeks sounds a lot like yours symptom wise.
I started getting a bit nauseous and craving everything in sight plus sore boobs like a week ago or so.
Everything is ok with me,i have good days and bad days...hormones man and the spotting doesn’t help ease my mind,the attachment thing is why we are having a late scan.
Angela good to hear from you!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:34 am

Faith! We are waiting to hear how your appointment went yesterday!

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Loz28 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:46 pm

Hey ladies!
Omg I have missed so much. Congratulations Dana and fly, I'm so happy for you both, so exciting!
Dana, when is your scan (I know you said 7 weeks by how far along are you now?) I want to check back in when you've had it!
Connor is going well. He's started commando crawling and doing lots of babbling in the last week which is fun but also a bit terrifying, I think he'll be fully crawling very early and I'm a bit nervous of how un-baby-proofed our place is! We are still waiting for our house build to be completed, it's due in November but progressing well yay!
We are planning to start ttc for #2 early to mid next year. We have 10 embryos left to try with so we'll probably only do 1-2 months NTNP and then go straight to IVF transfer again.
I'm struggling with recovering from the pregnancy/birth though. I had a bad episiotomy (grade 3) and it had to be restitched and even though it's fully healed now, when hubby and I tried to get it on (I almslt called it BD because I'm so used to that lol!) it was SUPER painful. Did any of the other mummas have similar and when did it pass if so?
Me (Lauren) 29, DH (Nick) 32
TTC #1 since May 2015
I have PCOS & Hashimoto's hypothyroidism, DH healthy
Letrozole 5mg CD2-6 since June 2016
IVF antagonist protocol with Gonal-F and orgalutran, started 11 March
Switched to decapeptyl triggers & freeze all cycle due to OHSS
18 eggs collected
14 fertilised & frozen
FET May 15 - BFP! DD 31 Jan
First beta draw @ 4 weeks 2 days - 725 iu/l
Scan @ 8 weeks 2 days - HR 163bpm
Loz28
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby faithrock » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:57 am

FLY: My appointment showed lots of mature follies, follies on there way to becoming mature....good grief. I do my IUI tomorrow. And I have my hands up in the air as to if it is too soon or not. The clinic no longer does back to back IUI. So you are stuck with one and cross your fingers. No trigger either. I'll let you know how its going. How are you feeling?

Danaa: You got this! Take care of you and baby.

Loz: It will take a lil bit to really get to feeling right again. Massaging the area will help with blood flow. The spasms when having bowel movements is what drove me mad. I was single a the time so can't speak to dtd. It was almost a year before I even tried to test out the machine...lol And it was just fine. Hope it gets better.

MK: Hugs. Hope you catch that egg before you head to colorado.
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:31 am

All is well here,we saw a lovely hb of 144 yesterday.my baby looks like a fish lol.
loz I have no idea what to say,talk to your doctor about it and look at u already wanting a second one haha,brave.
Angela,Fly,faith I hope you are doing well!!
Im 7w and one day .
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Thu Jul 19, 2018 7:48 am

Faith, why does your clinic not offer a trigger shot?!

Loz, Great to hear from you and hear that Connor is moving along so well! I didn't baby proof my house beyond locking any chemicals away, and Remy hasn't got hurt, although, we don't have stairs in our house, I dunno if you do, but stairs would scare me!

Dana, So happy to hear you go to hear that beautiful heart beat!

I am feeling tired, not getting a whole lot of sleep this week because Remy's schedule got messed up somehow and I have been working a lot. I'm starting to freak out a little that next year I will have two babies in diapers!

Here is a picture of Remy since you guys haven't seen her in a while. She is a big ole chunky girl! :rofl:
Attachments
36963168_2047542638613347_3559641192385740800_n.jpg
36963168_2047542638613347_3559641192385740800_n.jpg (85.48 KiB) Viewed 389 times

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:19 am

Awwww....well look at her!!! This lil legs. Arorbs! Her hair is the bomb. Cutie pie!!
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Danaa » Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:32 am

Fly she is adorable!!!Sooo chubby and stylish hehehe!!
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby faithrock » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:39 pm

faithrock wrote:Awwww....well look at her!!! This lil legs. Arorbs! Her hair is the bomb. Cutie pie!!

Meant 'adorbs'...haha..cell correct is so funny wrong some times
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:38 pm

Thanks guys! I think she is adorable too, but I may be a bit biased!

How is everyone feeling?

I am happy to make it to week 6 today and nervous, 6 more to go through the danger zone!

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups