Somewhere Over The Rainbow

This board is for anyone who wants to join or start a buddy group at TwoWeekWAIT.com.

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Re: Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:28 pm

Hello lovely ladies. Danaa a heart beat of 144 sounds wonderful. Looks like a fish :rofl: a beautiful little fish I'm sure. Glad your scan went well.
Fly Remy is sooooo cute. Just want to scoop her up and get a big cuddly :hugs: Her hair is just the best. Don't blame you for being nervous about having two in diapers. My mom had three in diapers and sorta kept her sanity. She was only 17 at the time. I'm not sure how she didn't end up in the nut house. She want all 5 of her children, of which I'm the third, but just not so close together. She didn't try to prevent pregnancy with my brother and so wound up getting pregnant on her honeymoon. My older sister she got pregnant with while she was on the pill, lost her twin. I'm the rhythm method baby. Then she had another girl. This one planned. The last child, another girl was a condom baby. Nothing she tried really worked except getting her tubes tied :doh: No way I thought I'd have this much trouble getting pregnant when I was growing up. Her stories made me extremely cautious with my sexuality so I didn't have much trouble saying no to guys. Didn't want to be an unwed teen mother no matter how much I wanted children some day :omg: Fx your pregnancy is progressing fine, just a couple more weeks till you get your scan. You said at week 8, right?
Faith hello :D Fx you iui got you your baby :D
Loz hello great to hear from you. Connor sounds like he's growing just right. Ttc #2 next year? Yeah. Keep us posted cause I want to lend support and cheer your pregnancy on :D
Afm I'm at cd 10 and am in my fertile time. Just bding and trying to get used to my dh's insane early morning teaching schedule. That's all except for :hugs: :babydustg: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Flybutter » Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:20 pm

Thanks! She is definitely a doll! And wow 5 kids is a lot and it sounds like each one was a determined little seed lol!

Yes, 8 weeks is when they will see you in my area, but I don't know if I will go right away.

You must be in the tww now right? Fingers crossed and loads of baby dust!
Kimberly (34) married to Joshua (36) ~ February 11, 2016.

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 9:32 pm

Fly I don't blame you if you wait. The longer you wait the better you'll be able to see your little bean on the sono. Yes you are correct in just a few hour I will be 1dpo. Not only did I feel the ovulation, not as painful as sometimes, I spotted just a little bit with ovulation early on 7/28/18. I hope that's a good sign that my egg was mature enough. We sure bd enough. May get one more in just in case the egg didn't release until a bit later. :D Loads o baby dust and sticky vibes for us all. Oh yeah and great big :hugs: Give a big cuddle to Remy for me :D
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby faithrock » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:06 pm

MK: I loved reading your story. Hugs...I thought the same as a lil girl. Now I feel like a 'condom'. I pray it happens for us...don't care about being 40ishes. lol FX for you.

I am not preggy and waiting on AF as usual.

Fly: Hugs. Looking forward to hearing about your bun in the oven. Such a blessing! Remy is going to be a great big sister.
4 Angels in Heaven
faithrock
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 10:07 pm

Faith thanks...I dearly love my mom who married my dad (who I do not really talk to, long sad story and I'm not into those really) when she was 14 and he was 17. They were married 45 years before she passed away 2 years ago. Not sure how she stayed with him that long. I found out a lot of unpleasant things went on with him while my dh and I were in college. But I do sure miss her. She was my dh and my biggest cheerleader. If you aren't indeed pregnant, then I hope she speeds on her way so you can get on with a plan. What is your next plan anyway? Am I remembering correctly that you didn't care for your RE? I hope you come up with a new clinic and new plan or get a surprise bfp on your own. I don't mind at all being over 40 and trying for a child. A big part of me thinks I'll be an even better mom, bc I know myself so much better than I did early on. Another part of me is so nervous that I won't remember what to do and I will sux at it bc it's been years since I dealt with babies :doh: Hehehe just letting you know some of my ttc crazies. That is all except fir :hugs: :babydustg: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby 7Mk1973 » Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:00 pm

Just wanted to say that I can't wait to hear from Danaa, Courtney and Loz again. Ladies I am sending good energy your way and I hope you are doing well.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Flybutter » Fri Aug 03, 2018 7:25 pm

Dana! Where are you?!

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:51 pm

Fly I did see her post on one of the ivf buddy groups that I sometime read. I'd seen her there before so I looked and she updated that the baby was okay so I am glad. Since I'm not doing ivf I didn't post there, but was really glad to see that the baby is okay. Keep sending her good vibes and such and hopefully she will post here soon. Have you decided when you are going to get your first ultrasound? Just keeps us posted when you do. :hugs: :babydustg: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Danaa » Sat Aug 04, 2018 5:33 am

Sorry ladies...I’m here,I’m was going trough some stuff,baby is fine,measuring two days ahead and I couldn’t be happier.
My Ovulation Chart
Me 29
DH 31
After 3 years in which we tried everything we are doing IVF in Greece with Iakentro Athens.
Short Protocol with Bemfola and Cetrotide
19mature eggs and we have 9 day5 blasto.
FET#1 ended in a very early loss,chemical pregnancy.
FET#2 ended in a loss at 22w due to IC,my boys will be forever in my heart .
FET#3 MMC at the 10 weeks ultrasound.
FET#4 2018
Danaa
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Flybutter » Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:05 pm

Aww sorry hun, we are here for you! Glad to hear baby is doing well!

I will get a private scan done next week while I wait for my insurance to kick in!

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Sat Aug 04, 2018 6:50 pm

Danaa glad to hear the baby is well. Sending good energy out your way in hopes that it will help resolve the stuff you are going through. Just know that you are one of the strongest women I know. You've got this and we will be here for you if and when you need us.
Fly let us know what happens at the scan. Can't wait to hear about the heartbeat.
Afm I'm still in my tww and am just doing that, waiting :rofl: That's all except for :hugs: :hugs: :babydustb: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Flybutter » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:18 am

Mk how many DPO are you now?

I have my ultrasound booked for Aug 11th! So excited!

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:47 pm

Fly I'm somewhere between 9 and 12dpo.. 13 days ago I started feeling. My obvious o signs. Felt them for a out 3 days that's why I'm not 100% sure the exact date. I also spotted a little 12 days ago. Just sometimes on the tissue not anything I needed a pad for :rofl: I spotted off and on from the 26th of July till the 1st of August. I only spotted 5 of those days with two days skipped in there like the 28th and the 30th I didn't wipe any spots. It was only light pink except on the 1st when it was brown. Never very much, just sometimes, when I wiped. Haven't spotted any since the 1st. I sure hope the spotting was o related. Maybe even implantation on the 1st. :D A girl can dream, can't she. A scan on the 11th. So excited to hear about that little one's heart beat. Do you have any feelings about whether you are carrying another girl, or do you feel it's a boy this time?
That's all except for :babydustg: :hugs: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Flybutter » Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:37 pm

12 DPO! Are you testing?!

Well everyone in the family is positive it is a boy and my hubby would love a little boy since this will be our last, but I would secretly like another girl. :shh:

I am thinking boy though just because this pregnancy is soooo different. I am constantly nauseated which I never felt with Remy or my other failed pregnancies. So I am thinking a boy or more than 1 bub in there! Which I joke about, but I am actually nervous since my dh's side of the family has twins. I can honestly say I am hoping NOT for twins because I would lose my mind with three kids! :rofl:

I did get a very faint line at only 8 or 9 DPO so that is much earlier than I have ever gotten a positive before. That and the pregnancy symptoms being so drastically different has me suspicious.

Flybutter
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby 7Mk1973 » Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:20 am

Fly I'm sure you would find the strength for twins if that's what the universe threw your way, but I understand being nervous about it. Hope your dh gets his boy though. You will at least know the number of babies after your scan on the 11th. Can't wait to know.
Afm I won't have to test. Started spotting yesterday and began a heavier bleed today, so it's cd 1 for me today. On the bright side, the :af: is the most regular for me since my teen years, so just to pinpoint the o e every month is great. I'm looking at starting coq10(?). I wonder if there is an over the counter clomid that I don't need a prescription for? And maybe some progesterone over the counter since I really want to save the money and doctors visits for my pregnancy, which I have abundance of faith will happen very soon for me. That's all except for :hugs: :babydustb: and :sticky: to us all.
7Mk1973
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

PreviousNext

Return to TTC Buddy Groups