How many ACTIVE users have been TTC over 12 months?

This board is for anyone TTC for over a year or longer.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby afireinside » Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:05 pm

wannababy2011 wrote::jump: :jump: Yay Hawkeye!! Congrats. Hope your beta looks good tomorrow.

I'm off for my test results tomorrow. We'll see what the RE says about me being able to get pregnant. Nervous but excited too. DH is coming with me so I'll have some support just in case things don't go well.

:af: is due on Sat. 2 more days to go. Feeling like I got hit by a truck today. I've got such a nasty headache, my eyes feel like their going to burst and to top it off I've got some uncomfortable cramping going on too. Ugh! It's going to be a brutal 2.5hr drive to the city tonight. I told DH last night that I would drive but hoping that maybe he will cuz I don't feel up to it.

Anyways, I won't be back until Sun sometime. Feel free to stalk my chart to see my outcome on Sat!

Good luck!!!! Can you let us know on Sunday? :)
Me - 31 (Edwyna) DH - 31

BFP on FRER April 29th
Beta 1: 525 Beta 2:1139
U/S 5w: We're expecting TWINS!!!
U/S 8w: Baby A :hb: 171bpm, Baby B :hb: 166bpm
U/S 11w: Baby A :hb: 161bpm, Baby B :hb: 164bpm
U/S 15w: Baby A :hb: 141bpm, Baby B :hb: 141bpm

ImageMake a pregnancy ticker

Don't give up... took us almost 3 years to get pregnant with our little miracles!
afireinside
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby wannababy2011 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:00 pm

Well as you can see from my chart AF showed up. And to top it off she showed early on Friday. On to the next round. Grrr...

Saw the RE on Fri. Results were, quoting the doc, "borderline."
Problem #1- Turns out I have a wall (septum) coming down from the top of my uterus. That's what gave it the heart like shape on the 3D ultrasound. He said the good news was it's NOT bicorunate cuz there no dimple at the top, it's round like it's supposed to be. The septum comes down from the top about 25% into the uterine cavity. He said the cut off for corrective surgery is 25-30% so I'm borderline. Without a history of miscarriages he doesn't know if the septum is causing a problem or not.
Problem #2- There are 2 polyps in my uterus also. The polyps are 0.3mm and 0.5mm. The cut off for removal is about 1mm so he said that again I'm borderline.

He's given me another round of Clomid to take for this month, then next cycle I have to go in for an HSG. When I go back to him for those results he's going to decide weather to try more aggressive meds or to do surgery.

Looks like the road to motherhood is going to be a bumpy ride.
Me (Danielle) 30- ovulatory factor
DH 34- perfect swimmers!
TTC since Sep 2009
7 cycles of Clomid all BFN
2 hysteroscopic surgeries & multiple tests

Currently: on 3rd (& last) round of Femara
wannababy2011
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby HawkeyeGirl16 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 2:34 pm

wannababy: Sorry that AF showed, early at that. That's kind of a frustrating situation regarding your RE appointment. :hugs: Good luck with the HSG and decisions regarding whether or not to pursue a surgical fix for the septum. I guess it's good that you at least know what you're up against now.
Me: 28 DH: 30
We're TTC a little brother or sister for Mason! (Shh FB friends)
My blog: http://ttcwithpcosrpl.blogspot.com
PCOS, adenomyosis, RPL, & IC
7/09-8/10: Multiple cycles of IF medications
4/26/10 :angel: 8w3d
7/26/10 :angel: 5w0d
RPL testing: elevated anticardiolipin IgM
1/7/11: Triplet angels 19w4d due to IC Cadyn :angel: Adalyn :angel: Mikayla :angel:
5/24/11: :angel: 4w3d
6/21/11: :bfp: #5 Shirodkar cerclage & 17p
:hb: Our miracle baby Mason arrived safely 2/22/12 :hb:
October 2013: BF?
HawkeyeGirl16
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby lunamarsh5050 » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:06 pm

AGE of you and DH? - ME 31, DH 31
TTC Baby #? 1
TTC for __ Months? 7.5 YEARS
Fertility Treatments? 1 unmonitored clomid cycle in 2009, and YESTERDAY had first Clomid/HCG/IUI cycle! Now in TWW
Location? Syracuse, NY

Was diagnosed as "unexplained" by GYN back in 2009, but had laproscopy a few months ago that found moderate Endometrosis. Surgery treated it and just started my first IUI cycle. Cautiously hopeful.
lunamarsh5050

Previous

Return to TTC Over 12 Months