can't believe another christmas

This board is for anyone TTC for over a year or longer.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

can't believe another christmas

Postby wannabmummy » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:23 pm

I can't believe another christmas is approaching and Im still not pregnant. Not even one false positive or evaporation line. It will be two years in February. I don't know how to stop this controling my life. Has anyone ever tried counseling.
wannabmummy

Postby greytsharonly » Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:27 pm

I was just thinking the same thing, except I was thinking my birthday which is in beginning of January. I started ttc when I was 35 and now, very soon, I will be 37 and I still keep thinking that every month will be the month. I still keep putting off plans just in case I'm pregnant. I've felt like my life has been on hold forever.
Fortunately this site is a great place to vent and talk and not feel alone. I probably need therapy since I'm letting ttc control my life but I am not quite there yet. Perhaps in a few months. Going on cycle number 20!
Me (sharon): 37 the worst- high FSH
DH (marc): 39 lots of sperm but low volume

TTC #1 for 21 cycles
FSH 19.9, everything else fine
-doing acupuncture weekly since July 2011
-Taking powdered wheatgrass, 50mg B-6, a mega multi-vitamin and fish oil (along with some TCM herbs).
-Also cut back on caffeine, sugar, alcohol, and white flour. Pretty much my entire diet before I started this.

7/2011 Clomid and lots of bding- BFN
11/11/11 IUI with Clomid #1- BFN super sad.
11/29/11 IUI with Clomid #2- BFN not fair!
12/2011- natural cycle- BFN very frustrated and angry.
greytsharonly
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby ptcruzer80 » Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:34 am

I just wanted to say that I feel the same way. This year I'm totally the grinch. I don't want to celebrated anything after four years of "well, maybe next year.". Make me so angry and sad. I was seeing a counselor but she wasn't very helpful. Now I switched to one the was listed on Resolve's website and she's awesome! She even said that the most important thing when seeking counseling is a good personality fit between counselor and patient. While I'm still feeling very grinch-like I think that seeking a second counselor was a very positive action. Good luck!
ptcruzer80
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Return to TTC Over 12 Months