Yet Another TWW Part 2 (Group thread)

This board is for anyone TTC for over a year or longer.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Postby indygirl297 » Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:42 pm

Danielle: Yay and boo for moving...it can be so much fun, but so stressful. We were moving into our brand new house right over the top of our IUI in october.
Kit: sorry I can't remember your name for some reason, sorry the IUI didn't work out and that you will have to skip a month.

As for me took clomid pill #3 today, IUI #4 (with this doc) should be around the 26th ish......the clomid induced migraine already has hit, so at least I know its doing something hahaha. Sorry for being MIA just been really busy trying to hopefully get our grass seed planted. I hate being the only house on our street that doesn't have a lawn yet. If only the weather would cooperate, finally out of freezing every day and up in the 50s but we have had 3 or 4 days of rain....time for spring to finally get nice!
Me (Tiffany):28 DH(Jon): 32 TTC #1 going on 11 years. DH has SevereMF. I have severe Insulin Resistance, metformin 2000mg/day to keep that in check. Also have ovulation issues
Aug 07: Lap, hysteroscopy, cystoscopy, and HSG
IUI#1 BFN
IUI #2 BFN
IUI#3 clomid/donor sperm BFN
IUI #4 Oct 2011 BFN
IUI #5 Nov 24,2011 BFN
IUI #6 50mg clomid, IUI 12/26/2011 BFN
IUI #7 50mg clomid, 10K pregnyl trigger, IUI 5/26/12 BFN
IUI#8 6/29, clomid, trigger, progesterone BFN
Currently Taking a break, persuing other options.

http://firstbabyorbust.blogspot.com
indygirl297
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby indygirl297 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:02 pm

Hi ladies just a quick update.....been working on getting our lawn in and trees planted. Anyways officaly in the 2 week wait, did the iui yesterday afternoon! Hope you are all well.
Me (Tiffany):28 DH(Jon): 32 TTC #1 going on 11 years. DH has SevereMF. I have severe Insulin Resistance, metformin 2000mg/day to keep that in check. Also have ovulation issues
Aug 07: Lap, hysteroscopy, cystoscopy, and HSG
IUI#1 BFN
IUI #2 BFN
IUI#3 clomid/donor sperm BFN
IUI #4 Oct 2011 BFN
IUI #5 Nov 24,2011 BFN
IUI #6 50mg clomid, IUI 12/26/2011 BFN
IUI #7 50mg clomid, 10K pregnyl trigger, IUI 5/26/12 BFN
IUI#8 6/29, clomid, trigger, progesterone BFN
Currently Taking a break, persuing other options.

http://firstbabyorbust.blogspot.com
indygirl297
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby wannababy2011 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:18 pm

That's great Tiffany. Good luck with this round!!

We are officially on a break. Surgery is in a week and a half. The last time we were able to try again a month after my surgery so hopefully we'll be able to be back at it again in about 6 weeks. Last month we took a break too but mostly due to the stress of moving. Plus I think my body and our lives needed it!
The plan is to give the meds a break for the summer since I will hopefully be back at work very soon and won't be able to afford the time off. I'm hoping since my last 2 cycles were "normal" that maybe my body has figured out what it's supposed to be doing every month. If nothing happens we'll go back to the fertility stuff in the fall.

Heather, Sharon, I hope you are both well.

I still think of all of you. I hope that at least one of us will be able to post good news soon.
Me (Danielle) 30- ovulatory factor
DH 34- perfect swimmers!
TTC since Sep 2009
7 cycles of Clomid all BFN
2 hysteroscopic surgeries & multiple tests

Currently: on 3rd (& last) round of Femara
wannababy2011
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Previous

Return to TTC Over 12 Months