Its been 7 Years

This board is for anyone TTC for over a year or longer.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Its been 7 Years

Postby beevictorious » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:01 am

Hello Everyone :) I just joined this lovely community and was kinda hoping to get some perspective from those who have gotten pregnant after trying for a couple years or are still trying.
A bit of a back story, Im still very young - 26 - PCOS - healthy weight- I do personal training as a living. My first clomid cycle was 4 years ago, unmonitored and was wasted ultimately. Right now me and my husband are on our 2nd cycle of clomid ( don't get me started on the waiting times here) and while taking it this cycle I did notice great improvement with how my body was responding( lost 60 lbs). I did catch ovulation this month on Day 16 and my progesterone levels were 67 on Day 22 - the person who told me the results didn't quite know what they were talking about, but I'm assuming I was correct when I caught ovulation so I'm on Day 23 currently waiting, hoping again.

Is there, was there a point in which this process was too much to take? because Im barely holding onto the hope I have now. I need a buddy for sure ! I was going to post in the buddy section but thought Id try one post here first :)

Thanks in advance , any stories, feelings , suggestions welcome
Bee
beevictorious

Re: Its been 7 Years

Postby ambernicole8484 » Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:58 pm

I just saw this and I'm late but I wanted to see how you're doing?
Me 30 ~ DH 31 ~ DD 11 - DS 12/5/14

BFP ~ 4/2/14 <3

10 years and 11 months after our sweet baby girl, our sweet baby boy arrived <3

Blog <3
http://eatingmyselfpregnant.blogspot.com/
ambernicole8484
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Its been 7 Years

Postby Tagra » Wed Feb 05, 2014 2:02 am

Saw this thread very late, but wish to send baby dust your way. I have too been struggling and praying for His blessing!
Cheers to life!

Me, DH - 35
TTC 7 yrs with Unexplained IF
2013 - lap & dye: all ok, DH low acrosome
2014 - First ever Feb BFP, gone @5 weeks, May-Aug IUI 1,2,3 - BFNs
2016 - IVF#1, Transferred 2 perfect 5day blasts, on hcg boosters shots (3, 5000IU) BFP!!!!

My Ovulation Chart
Tagra
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to TTC Over 12 Months