last month trying

This board is for anyone TTC for over a year or longer.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

last month trying

Postby BabySprinkles » Sun Jan 19, 2014 4:26 pm

wanted to wish everyone the best. I wont be trying anymore after this, its to disheartening. 1 ectopic, one tube gone, and 12 months later, with nothing. I know others have tried for much longer, and maybe I will see better days? But one thing is for sure, I wont be tracking my cycles, because I cant bare to think of it anymore.One last try, and one last time to come here. Because I enjoy reading the stories and groups. Sad thing is I already moved on with my life, but a good freind in Va, is preggers, and it got me thinking again, about trying. Today is 8dpo, and already having the same old af symptoms. Cramps, bb pain, emotional. Nausea is new, but I had a different brand of beer the other night and it made me sick, so i guess i am still recovering. SOrry I know not every inspiring. But even though it hasnt happend for me I have seen a lot of succes stories for many who been trying a long time. So hang in here.
BabySprinkles
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Re: last month trying

Postby BabySprinkles » Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:02 pm

.....i KNOW who wants a sob story? I feel af steadily approaching with no barely any symptoms now. Had lots of cramps and barely any today. Nausea is gone, in fact I feel great, lol. I guess this isnt a think I might be pregnant post, but, a post I started and just wanna finish I guess.My feelings and thoughts all the way to af on Saturday. EEks, Saturday? wow, that seems far now that i think about it. No wonder this can be an impatient time.
BabySprinkles
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BabySprinkles » Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:31 pm

symptomless today except palpitations and feeling cranky. I dont feel off like I did with the last pregnancy...I had a drunk kind of drousy feeling. thats what tipped me off. Im actually looking forward to af, it will relieve my crankiness!
BabySprinkles
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BabySprinkles » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:03 pm

Started Af, or what I thought....I dont test. Started getting a very very strange and annoying headache. I absolutely dont get headaches for any reason. Except fro being hung over and believe me I am not hung over at all, havent had a drink in a while.The most i get is a stress headache that lasts for just a few seconds. Kind of pounding but just for a few seconds. Could just be a coincidence....It actually has me wondering when I was sure I was out. Either way, I look forward to our decision to just let go and not try. IT was a stressful time for us, and i just want to enjoy m husband and he me. WE have suffered many losses concerning children....and I hope that in his time he will bless us.
BabySprinkles
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby hopingforbaby84 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:47 pm

I hope u get ur blessing babysprinkles
hopingforbaby84
Friend

Postby BabySprinkles » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:13 pm

thank you for commenting. Im fine either way! and I really do mean that. Getting pregnant, there will be a lot for me to deal with since Im at risk with ectopic. Of course I will be happy, but it will be stressful. I prayed and asked God for peace, and I felt like he was telling me to just wait and see. I usually spot before but it went away. Maybe its cuz we b'd the other day? I had fertile cm during ovulation and we used preseed but only had one chance to be together so i have been very skeptical.
I am almost one day late now. Sometimes I am a day late. Once and awhile I am two days late, and rarely three. I think I hit three days late once, maybe twice last year. I dont temp but I noticed I have felt hot all day, slightly feverish and headache. This never happens. I took my temp and it was 98.9. I dont know if it has anything to do with a possible pregnancy, or maybe I just caught a bug? after all it is flu and cold season. I really thought I was out, but I am begining to wonder just a little.I guess if I am two days late by the end of tomorrow I will be suspicious. Maybe then I will take the courage to buy a test.But I still think its an impending af.
Anyways, I hope you get your blessing too hopingforbaby84 !
BabySprinkles
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby koel » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:43 am

Am sure something good is right there in store for u! Don't lose hope...but yeah I understand getting out the stress of ttc... Just relax and enjoy doing ur part, I know it's easier sd than done.... Maybe this is ur month! Fx and lots of baby dust! Keep us updated...
koel

Postby BabySprinkles » Mon Jan 27, 2014 8:51 am

thank you. This morning cramps started picking up so she should show by the end of today. :( its okay. I actually want to change my diet and eat healthier than I am. I eat pretty healthy but there are some changes I want to make. This to me, is a fresh start! I have only reached a 32 day cycle twice. Midnight I will reach 32. So if nothing shows up tomorrow....hmmmm then I will have a reason to test. Ironically I didnt think this was my month anyway, as we only bd once and it was on the latter part of ovulation.but yeah, if for some reason I am pregnant, I will check back in. If not.... I will leave this post as it is, so good luck to you! I hope you get your miracle.
BabySprinkles
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BabySprinkles » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:51 am

Well I thought my journey would be over. I am 17dpo. Im still having cramps off and on. My bbs are sore. But the strangest thing is that is making me wonder is I have been unusally hot. my head feels warm. I dont usually reach for the thermometer, but my average reading is 98.7. I have been having these strange headaches for the last four days. This is the only thing that has never happened to me. The most headache I have ever gotten is from being hung over. But I been having these strange headaches everyday. I guess this is becoming an online self blog! That wasnt purpose! But I find it hard to believe I am pregnant at times. But then I think well why not. WE did b'd around O, I had the fertile cm, so why not? Why am I in such doubt? Maybe I just feel that it will never happen for me. im definately wowed that Im still on here writing becuase I thought by the time the weekend was over I would already had af, and moved on with my life already until next time. I do like to come on here from time to time because I enjoy it.I love to help answer questions when I can. But ANyways Im just blabbing on here i guess.I might make another post now called "I am 17dpo...no af, and I havent tested." I finally told the bf this morning. I dont want to get his hopes up....so Im afraid now that I told him af will show up. So we are considering having me take a test in the morning? SHould I take one today? Yikes the thought of that is dreadful to me. I already regret telling him, but I couldnt stand it anymore. lol. WEll? it is what it is. He is my partner right? We should be in this together right? but Id rather go through the disappointment alone and save him the heartache. He has had enough hurt in his life. So Im really regretting at this moment saying anything to him. I have only reached 32 days one time. That was last July and I think its because I was stressed about being out of town. My average cycle length is between 27-30 days. I dont remember having any headaches or feeling hot. Tomorrow morning I will have officially missed af. Maybe this will be my last post now? lol. Becuase Im sure now that i have put this out here in the universe af will finally make her appearance.
BabySprinkles
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby BabySprinkles » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:56 am

...is it bf or db? lol I dont know. whats the abbv. for dear boyfreind? I forget
BabySprinkles
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Iwannabepreg » Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:51 pm

Im rooting for you babysprinkles!
Iwannabepreg

Postby NSP214 » Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

:mrgreen: Think positive hon!!! And even if its not I say keep trying!! If having a baby will make your heart content then you shouldn't give up!! Kup...stalking!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby BabySprinkles » Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:15 pm

thanks ladies....some dark brown spotting showed up this evening. :( But hey its okay.... we are having a good evening with a movie and some popcorn! Im relieved I have an answer. Im pretty sure this is af. I have never had ib before. Yes I know each pregnancy is different but the cramps that are going with this feel to much like regular period cramps. The worse thing was telling my partner, and right after I had just told him I was suspicious guess who showed up?...i really do regret it now. I definately will not say anything next time. If only I had waited a few hours more,,, I would have just kept quiet, but thats how it goes right? the thing that really sucks is last period I wasnt even looking for a bfp and my period came 4 days early last time. But yet this time it was late and I was looking for it, its so unfair. But as I thought, I have never gone later than 32 days, and today has proven it. Im glad I never tested, it saved the money and extra disapointment. Im thankful I still have the oppurtunity to try even though we arnt going to actively try anymore if you know what I mean....anyways thanks for listening...I didnt think anyone was.. and I look forward to popping in once and a while to help people with their questions.
BabySprinkles
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby NSP214 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:47 pm

My prayers will remain with you hon!!! Tons of baby dust to you!!!
NSP214
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby AshleeNB » Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:15 pm

What ever happened if you all come to this page. I am really hoping you got a BFP....
Im Ashlee - 22 D.O.B. Jan 17th

My DH Justin - 30. D.O.B. April 13th

Diagnosed with PCOS Feb 18th 2015

TTC since Oct 2013. Just started charting March 2015 takin temps and doing opks to find O day.
1st round of clomid March 2015
AshleeNB
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to TTC Over 12 Months