TTC for 3 1/2 years need support.

This board is for anyone TTC for over a year or longer.

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

TTC for 3 1/2 years need support.

Postby wannabemommy25 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:19 pm

Hello my name is Robin. I am 25 and want to be a mom desperately. My fiancé and I have been trying for 3 1/2 years without a single bfp. I use pre-seed and the smep. I chart my bbt when I can remember. I am on 2000 MG of metformin for pcos. My cycle has gone from 30-40 days to 26-28 days and still nothing. Also I get positive opks but I have only gotten ew cm one time and that was in June. I just got another text from a friend who is now expecting and get this they were not even trying. I wish I could give up, but then my fertile window shows up and I get hope again until af Shows up again.
Me: 25 diagnosed pcos Aug. 2013
Dh: 28
TTC #1 since may 2011
wannabemommy25
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: TTC for 3 1/2 years need support.

Postby LovelyLauran » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:02 pm

Hi hun stick with it you will get pregnant soon :) I was in the same boat 4 years of TTC and nothing then this JUNE I got my first ever BFP! sadly I lost the baby but I know that I will conceive again. Have you thought about going to an RE or are you already with one? After two months of being with my RE I got pregnant... that was after 4 years of nothing at all... SO there is HOPE. You will get PG :) stay positive I know it is super hard... I'm experiencing it as well because I'm back to square one after I get the okay to start trying again from my doctor which will probably be SEPT. Anyway good luck hun on your journey. I know exactly how you feel. :hugs:
Me (Lauran):26 DH: 27
2 Fur babies MiMi & Armani
TTC since 2010 awaiting our Rainbow Baby

:angel: 7/14/14 @ 6 wks MC naturally on 7/29/14
LovelyLauran
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Jacs917 » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:26 pm

Hello!
I am coming up on two years of TTC and I understand what you mean when you hear people getting pregnant like it was nothing! It is definitely hard to swallow! I just recently added supplements and HCG shots to the mix and am on Femara. I was hardly having EW CM as well and my Dr. put me on B6 vitamin and mucinex CD 10-18. From the three months I have been trying this I have actually seen a difference in my CM and this month I actually had what I was supposed to! Maybe ask your doctor about trying something for your mucus?? Are you on clomid or femara?
FX'd for you!
Me: 26 Husband:25
September 2012: Started TTC
October 2013: Met with RE- Unexplained Infertility
Nov & Dec 2012/Jan 2013:IUI's 1-3: Femara two 2.5mg/day with Ovidrel trigger=BFN

Feb 2014: RE referred us to surgery then IVF. We decided to seek a second opinion and found a more natural way. We have been using the Creighton Model and have found that I have low progesterone and my CM wasn't reaching EW consistency during my cycles.
May 2014: We started supplements with femara and in June we added HCG shots. I have definitely noticed a change in myself and hope that it is the change that helps us get a BFP!
Jacs917

Postby BeNearMeNow » Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:21 pm

I think understand how you feel. I want to be able to say that I'm okay with not having a baby. I know that I have a very good life, one that I am really happy about otherwise, so I shouldn't get so twisted up over this one thing that hasn't gone my way. But it hurts, and I'm not okay with it.

I want you to know that I think it's okay to not be okay with infertility. You can be sad or angry or frustrated or whatever else. There is no cultural pathway for mourning a thing we've never had. But, hey, you have youth on your side, and all of us, and a loving partner, so there is reason for hope.
TTC 29 months
BeNearMeNow
Friend

Return to TTC Over 12 Months