You Ladies Get Firm Boobs B4 BFP?

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

You Ladies Get Firm Boobs B4 BFP?

Postby Shawta » Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:23 pm

Im just wondering if any of the BFP members got really firm boobs before they got there BFP? I also Have lots of cervical mucus and my CP is really High. Im currently like 3-4 DPO
Never give up on something you cant go a day without thinking about. Ttc may just be the hardest thing you have ever done. But it will be the best thing you ever done when you see that child smiling up at you.
Shawta
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: You Ladies Get Firm Boobs B4 BFP?

Postby Shawta » Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:28 pm

Ok so now not only do I have firm breasts I also have LOTS of REALLY WHITE cervical mucus and its lotion like. I am starting to freak out and just need someone to tell me that this is pregnancy related. I never have this much CM..... :omg:
Never give up on something you cant go a day without thinking about. Ttc may just be the hardest thing you have ever done. But it will be the best thing you ever done when you see that child smiling up at you.
Shawta
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Silvermist » Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:59 am

I just got my BFP last week. I didn't have any unusually CM. Remember, every woman is different. Some gets symptoms, and others don't. At 4 to 7 dpo, I started to get twinges in my breasts and they felt fuller and more perky. At 6 dpo, I had an hour episode of feeling queasy around lunch time -- couldn't sweep up crumbs from the floor, didn't like the smell of a bathroom, and found garbage cans to be repulsive. It's hard not to read into every little change in your body, but it looks like you can start testing some time next week : )
Me 35
DH 39
DD1 (5 years)
:angel2: (02-13-13) @ 15 dpo
:bfp: 03-15-13 @ 10 dpo.
DD2 Born 11-19-13 (45 min labor, born on my living room floor via midwife, unplanned home birth!!)
Silvermist
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby elena626 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:29 am

I only had slightly sore nipples, no pain or no heavy boobs before I got my bfp. But it varies for every one.
elena626
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Shawta » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:50 am

Thank you ladies so much. Currently I am a little nauseated and my nipples are a little sensitive. Im WAY over the line emotional...Slight headache and going to the bathroom a little more frequently. My Cm was alot recently but has somewhat died down I think...Dont know if thats good or not. Yeah Ill be testing early next week maybe even monday. I HOPE this is it ladies. I also had some yellow type mucus just the other day and i was wondering if maybe that was a sign as well? The past two nights I have had very vivid dreams and both about me being pregnant somewhere along the very vivid journey LOL....
Shawta
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby elena626 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:37 pm

I'm only 5 weeks so I don't have lots of experience, but the past 2 weeks my cm has been very different every day. One day it's all wet down there, stretchy and liquid, other days it's nothing at all. Symptoms may come and go. That's nothing to worry about, it's due to the changes in your hormones.
I would say if your symptoms (breasts and cm) are different from other cycles, than it's a good sign.
elena626
TTC Princess
TTC Princess

Postby Shawta » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:02 pm

Well i hope I am. I really feel like we did it this cycle so I will be testing early next week! the days cant go by faster. I just hope I can keep this all a secret until the perfect time!
Shawta
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Peony06 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:27 pm

Yes, I definitely had fuller boobs during my tww. They were coming out of my wedding dress! LOL! (we conceived the week prior to the wedding).
Good luck!
Our family is now complete!

Peony06
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shawta » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:44 pm

Ladies I just need a little encouragement...Im so depressed My boobs are getting more sore and Im crying nonstop I find that my day to day life is so out of control. I just need to know. I feel that sometimes I just know that im making my body feel these things and i was up crying all night over apsolutely nothing. I just feel so alone bc no one knows were TTC but us and you ladies are all I have. No one wants to answer my questions. I feel so alone. I hope all these emotions are a good sign. I am so upset. i just feel like this is all my fault and that i cant get pregnant. Im sorry im crying as i type this. Im so upset I dont know how in the world I can wait until these tests get here. I will cry my eyes out if its a BFN. I just know that it will be a BFP
Shawta
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Peony06 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:51 pm

Shawta, your symptoms are very promising. Hang in there girl!

Peony06
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shawta » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:10 pm

I will deff. hang in there and hopefully ill be hanging in there nine more months! I feel like this is it. I dont know how to explain it Its just that i feel different. Like my body is slowly changing. I have a weird feeling with me at all times. like i just know that when i test tomorrow that it will be a positive. The sad thing is that the mail runs late on mondays and thats when ill be getting em tomorrow so it may not be with FMU but who knows? Maybe I will just surprise myself...Or maybe I will torture myself LOL
Shawta
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Peony06 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:35 pm

I know with OPKs you can save the urine for a few hours for later testing. Not sure if you can do that with HPTs...Only a few more hours until Monday (the irony of it, for you it can't get here soon enough, for me, it's just a dreaded day). I hope you get your BFP :)

Peony06
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shawta » Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:20 pm

Why is it a dreaded day peony06....I know it cant get here fast enough. I just know it will be BFN but at the same time I just know it will be a BFP....Im so mixed with my emotions. One more promising symptom is that With my first pregnancy my Blood sugar was 80 or below the week prior to my BFP now today i got dizzy and on a whim...Tested and guess what? 76! I was dumbfounded bc the only time i have it that low is when a BFP is approaching. But at the same time maybe it was just low bc it wanted to be low. Af was like "Lets trick her again...." UGH im so stressed as you can tell. Im patiently waiting for this. I think im going to try to drink as little as possible before bed and try not to get up until the mail runs. Maybe even stay up late just so i can wait!!! LADIES PRAY FOR ME. God is the decider on these things.
Shawta
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Postby Peony06 » Tue Mar 26, 2013 8:34 am

Shawta, any updates? Babydust!!!

Peony06
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Postby Shawta » Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:37 pm

Im not sure. Its just faint right now. I dont want to get to excited....I know in previous months I thought i seen a line but I didnt. So not getting too excited.
Shawta
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Next

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members