Possible 5th Pregnancy???

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: JessM, southernbelle, maddy, unaffected

Possible 5th Pregnancy???

Postby 4babes » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:01 pm

Okay, so I have been through this a few times and every single time is different. Our youngest daughter is 15 months old and I just stopped breastfeeding her about three weeks ago. I had a lot of ovulation pains all last week, with the strongest one on Saturday morning (it is Monday afternoon). My husband and I had the baby dance quite a few times over the past week and even during the day on Saturday. The pains are over now and I know the ovulation process is over. On Saturday evening, I started getting tingles all throughout my hands, feet, and even legs. This has lasted through today and I even awoke not being able to feel my legs. This is very strange and new for me. I have had a headache off and on since Saturday, also not common for me. The last very very early symptom I may be experiencing is very frequent urination. My fluid intake is slightly increased today, but I am literally running to urinate every 30 minutes... I usually only have to go three or four times throughout an entire day. I remember this symptom quite vividly with my fourth pregnancy, which was twins (before one vanished). Anyone with multiple pregnancies experience super duper early symptoms with more babies? Anyone experience the tingling and numbness as well? Thank you so much... I will probably test way before I should but will try to hold out until next weekend.
4babes

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members