Implantation bleeding?

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Implantation bleeding?

Postby SavannahRae09 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 1:41 pm

Hi ladies, sorry if this isn't the right place to post but I'm in need of some opinions. I'm new to the group and am looking for opinions on what could be going on with me right now! I have experienced very light bleeding on CD 17,18,19 and now 20 and I'm not sure what the reason could be. My last cycle was 33 days, so if I go by that, I should be ovulating now. However, my periods in the past have ranged from 56-82 days which I think is because I just stopped using birth control last March and my body was adjusting. My Hubby and I are not TTC but we aren't necessarily avoiding pregnancy either. We ad unprotected sex on CD 16 and 20 so I know there is a small chance I could be pregnant but it seems too soon for implantation bleeding unless I ovulated very very early. Has anyone else experienced anything like this before and if so, what did it turn out to be? I have two tests at home that I bought when this started. I'm anxious to take one but not sure when I should!
SavannahRae09

Re: Implantation bleeding?

Postby vraklis » Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:43 am

I had some very very light bleeding 14 days after ovulation with my only pregnancy. Every woman is different and there's so many variables but my guess is it's some mid-cycle spotting if you're having it when you'd normally be ovulating. Any update? Were you pregnant?
"Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying." Romans 12:12

Me: 35 DH: 48
TTC since 2000
MF, delayed ovulation, low estrogen, luteal phase defect, low
DS conceived through first donor insemination 11/23/13
DIUI April 2015 - BFN, AF came 9DPO
DIUI with estrogen, Ovidrel, and progesterone 3/9/16
vraklis
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SavannahRae09 » Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:29 am

Hi, I am now on CD 38 with no sign of my period but also no pregnancy symptoms. If I was ovulating at that time, my hubby and I did have unprotected sexual two days prior so there is a chance I am pregnant. I tested a week ago and got a BFN. I am planning on picking up a test on my way home and testing again in the morning.
SavannahRae09

Postby vraklis » Mon Mar 14, 2016 3:55 pm

I hope it's good news!!
"Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying." Romans 12:12

Me: 35 DH: 48
TTC since 2000
MF, delayed ovulation, low estrogen, luteal phase defect, low
DS conceived through first donor insemination 11/23/13
DIUI April 2015 - BFN, AF came 9DPO
DIUI with estrogen, Ovidrel, and progesterone 3/9/16
vraklis
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Postby SavannahRae09 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:30 am

CD 41 now. No aunt flow, no BFP.... Not really sure what to think! If I ovulated late, then I don't know why I was spotting! But if I was ovulating and I'm now 2 weeks late, with 2 BFNs, what does that mean?!?!
SavannahRae09

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members