Late implantation?

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Late implantation?

Postby carebearx3 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 12:13 pm

Hi! So this is long..please bear with me. I'm posting because I am trying to get an idea if I am out this month or if there is still any hope. DH and I have been ttc#1 since Nov 2015. I am currently what I think to be 13-14dpo based on a positive opk on 03/01. This past Saturday (let's say 10dpo) I had on and off cramps, they were light and they came and went quickly. They were low and felt on both sides. I had a cp in December and with that pregnancy I remember having sharp twinges which I later assumed was implantation, and light strange cramps as well. I don't remember having anything exactly like the twinges, but I did have similar cramping on both Saturday and Sunday. The weird part is that on Saturday night after we got home, dh was playing a video game and I was sitting on the couch next to him. We play games together some nights so I'm used to them, but all of a sudden watching the screen made me so dizzy and sick feeling. All of a sudden I said, "I think I might throw up." I stood up and went to lay down in our bedroom. After laying down for about two minutes, I started feeling kind of dizzy and hot. I stood up and knew I was about to vomit. I went to the bathroom and threw up. It was mostly water. Dh came in to see if I was okay and help, but I immediately felt fine. Like it never happened. No sick feeling. No nausea. Not even tired. It was the strangest thing ever. I can't remember the last time I've thrown up, much less just once randomly like that. I'm not sure that has ever happened actually. I can't explain it, it was strange. My prenatals have never made me sick so I don't think it was that, either. Fast forward to now, and AF has not arrived yet. Yesterday my bbs were so heavy and full it hurt to bend over and I have small bbs. They were so painful yesterday. Today they are still very full and heavy feeling, but not hurting as much. I tested with frer today with fmu and got bfn. What I'm wondering is if it's possible I could be pregnant, but maybe implanted on the late side of things like 10dpo (when the cramping started and I threw up) and that's why I haven't gotten a bfp yet? Thoughts? Anyone have a similar experience? I was so stress-free this month and wasn't symptom spotting until the random nausea on Saturday. Thank you in advanced!
Carrie (25) :love: DH (26)
TTC baby #1 since Nov. 2015
:bfp: 11/25/15, miscarried 12/01/15 at 5 wks 1 day :angel:
carebearx3
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Late implantation?

Postby adsloan10 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:41 am

Do you temp at all to confirm ovulation? How long are your cycles normally?
Andrea

DD 3/5/2007
DD 9/10/11
DD 8/29/12
DS 10/29/14
DS 8/31/16

My Ovulation Chart
adsloan10
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members