Brown discharge - is it implantation bleeding?

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Brown discharge - is it implantation bleeding?

Postby carolineleigh » Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:49 pm

I'm 15dpo, nauseous, more hungry than usual, crampy, I've started getting headaches, and I'm more tired and going to bed earlier than I usually do, and yesterday my period was supposed to start and it didn't. It hasn't started today either. I took a few tests and two of them looked like they could have been a very faint positives, but the outcome of both tests is still unclear to me. Today, I started noticing that whenever I wiped, it would look like a light brown color. I stuck a tiny bit of toilet paper up there tonight to see if there was any blood, and the only thing I saw was a brown/pinkish color on the toilet paper. It's not like discharge, but it's more watery in a way. Do you think this could be implantation bleeding or is it just AF about to make her entrance?
carolineleigh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Re: Brown discharge - is it implantation bleeding?

Postby adsloan10 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:57 am

15dpo would be a little late for implantation bleeding. Is it possible you ovulated later than you thought?
Andrea

DD 3/5/2007
DD 9/10/11
DD 8/29/12
DS 10/29/14
DS 8/31/16

My Ovulation Chart
adsloan10
TTC Queen
TTC Queen

Re: Brown discharge - is it implantation bleeding?

Postby carolineleigh » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:06 am

adsloan10 wrote:15dpo would be a little late for implantation bleeding. Is it possible you ovulated later than you thought?

I actually woke up this morning with my period, so I guess the brown stuff was just my body's way of telling me that my period was on the way.
carolineleigh
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members