Help TTC for 8 years think this might be it!!!

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Help TTC for 8 years think this might be it!!!

Postby Pupmomttc » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:58 pm

Hey everyone! So I am really really new to online posting but I am in desperate need for some advice/help.

My fiance and I have been TTC for 8 years now. I knew something was wrong with me after about 4 years and my friends were now on their 2nd baby! I went to the doctors and found out then that yes, I have the lovely PCOS struggle!

So I was doing really good on it and my periods were the most regular they have ever been we were so excited!! but then they decided to stop again. I was feeling so miserable and stressed that we decided to take a break from TTC and just lived in the moments for a while. Last month we started things back up again!! The OBGYN ordered me some progesterone to get things going and wala just like that a period again! So day one started and on day 17 I ovulated!! I was so excited I saw the egg white CM and the temps began to rise and they have been up since!! I am now on 17dpo, I took a test at about 13 DPO and it was negative. Now I am too scared to test again. I just do not want to bear the truth that it will be negative and there is now way that I am that lucky to get pregnant after the first month. Especially when we have been trying for sooooo long :(

I am hoping that you ladies can take a look at my chart and help me decide if I should test of wait it out for a few more days!!!! I haven't had any real symptoms, just some mild cramping across my lower abdomen and some sharp pains here and there on my lower left side along with a high cervix and a little egg white cm again for past 2 days.

I would looovve some encouragement and some outside eyes to look at my chart!!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/48a44a
Last edited by Pupmomttc on Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pupmomttc

Re: Help TTC for 8 years think this might be it!!!

Postby orionslight » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:09 pm

I'm not great at charting but wanted to say good luck! Hope it is your bfp!
Baby Ireland is here! 4-18-2014
Joining her 11 brothers and sisters
Loss July 2015@ 11+3, girl Artemis
Loss June 2016@ 13+5, baby boy
orionslight
Girlfriend
Girlfriend

Re: Help TTC for 8 years think this might be it!!!

Postby chorse37 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:36 am

From your chart I see that wasn't your lucky cycle but FXing you will get there very soon! I just wanted to chime in that if you are taking progesterone supplements regularly during your luteal phase you can't trust your temps as a positive sign because progesterone is what causes the elevated temps. The supplements can delay AF, too.
Me/DH: 29/30, together since 2006, TTC #2
Irregular dRVVT clotting results, irregular HSG results, no diagnoses
:angel: :angel: :angel:
Rainbow arrived 10/24/16 at 37 weeks, small but perfect!
My Ovulation Chart
chorse37
BabyDuster
BabyDuster

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members