10 dpo Confused PLEASE READ

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

10 dpo Confused PLEASE READ

Postby cherishmytwo » Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:09 pm

Hi ladies,
My name is Cherish dickens I'm new to the community and super excited to talk to everyone so here is my story:
I've been stalking stories through google haha and I finally decided to talk because I'm so confused and definitely need some help, it's me and my future DH first time trying, I have two daughters 10 and 11. So here it is my LMP was 3/28/2016 normal cycle for me is 24 days and sometimes it's rare but can go to 28 days. I started having pains on my right side a couple days and I O (I think based off my Ovia Fertility app) on 4/6/2016 ( and the day before the big O 4/5/16 my bbt dropped and elevated the day of ovulation) which we did ensure the fun activities happened on theses days. Lol on 1dpo I had indigestion and gas which is nothing I thought anything of. 2dpo-5dpo not much but creamy like cervical mucus, fatigue, and cramps, so much gas. Now on 6dpo I thought I had a stomach virus I was nausea, vomiting, gassy, fatigue, left pelvic pain and sensitive/sore nipples with some breast tenderness, cervical mucus was like glue and sticky. What really threw me off was the sore nipples. Throughout 2 dpo-5 dpo my bbt increased as well. 6dpo I had a pain so bad it woke me up like stabbing pains as if someone was trying to invade my uterus lol, cont with sore nipples nausea especially after eating, headache and that stupid gas Uggghhh! 7 dpo same type of sticky creamy mucus similar symptoms but bbt was still rising
slightly 97.57. On 8 dpo I had a slight rise 97. 59 in my bbt, still some left side cramping, nausea, gas and sore nipples Cm was still creamy sticky glue like, I was so sleepy which isn't like me that I took a nap and went to bed early. 9 dpo slight dip in bbt 97.50 stuffy nose(one nostril lol) left sharp stabbing pain and right pain, cramping but mild af cramps, and some of the same symptoms as before nausea, just not feeling like myself. 9 dpo a major spike in bbt 98. 16 gas, sore nipples, nausea that Tums antacid didn't help, gas, fatigue, and I could smell my classmates BO like a mile away during clinical lol, at the end of my clinical day I had sharp pain again like someone was cutting through my uterus on the left side while driving that it made me jump and say OUCH! That same night I threw up everything I ate and just nausea so I did the bad thing and tested with frer and got a extremely faint bfp within 4mins, use the same urine in a cup and frer test and tested again and got a bfn SMH still felt nausea tender breast, sore nipples still! Now I'm 10dpo bbt was 98. 28( highest it been the entire time my coverline is 97.2 or so) tested again with frer with 1st morning got a bfn and tested with a CB and got a bfn, nipples soreness is almost gone, weird little pimple on my nose since last night, which I have never had a pimple there. I just ate and feel nausea and had diarrhea, dull aching af cramping on left side. the entire time since 1dpo I've been having crazy vivid dreams, Cm still sticky and glue like. What I wanted to know do you ladies think I'm out? Has anyone had a healthy pregnancy, and not have a chemical pregnancy who story was or is similar to mine? Did I test too early my bfp was not a evaporated line, it had color as well too. Please help me I'm. So lost and confuse, I want to just say af will be here on 4/21/16! Spreading babydust to you all!!!
cherishmytwo

Re: 10 dpo Confused PLEASE READ

Postby cherishmytwo » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:39 am

My temperature dropped 97.93 on 11 dpo so I guess I'm out af arrives in 3 days. I thought maybe my implantation dip was on 7dpo when it from 97.50 to 97.59 on 8dpo then I had a rise of 98.16 on 9dpo which I got the faint bfp and on 10 dpo it spiked to 98.28(had really bad cramping on my left side and it went around into my back last night before bed). now the drop 97.93 this morning at 11dpo, DH did take the cover and our room was very chilly not sure how long I was sleep without the cover but the weird thing which I forgot to mention is those spikes I woke up very hot too, so I don't know if that makes a difference
cherishmytwo

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members