Do I still have a chance???!!!!

Please use this forum for asking your questions to our PG members. Thanks!

Moderators: unaffected, JessM, southernbelle, maddy

Do I still have a chance???!!!!

Postby KSavale » Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:41 am

My husband and I did the deed on 4/2 and I believe I ovulated on 4/4- 4/6....i am currently 3 days late (cd 33 and 15dpo). For the longest time my cycles have been longer (32-34 days)...but recently changed in the past 6 months to 26-28 days. The past 5 days I have felt exhausted...and really nauseous yesterday. I've been getting headaches off and on too! I also noticed 4 days ago that my carpal tunnel type pain has returned...or at least feels like it (I had it with my first pregnancy). And, yesterday morning I woke up with what seemed to be blurry vision for a couple hours. I took a test yesterday morning and got a bfn :( I just have this feeling that I am pregnant!.... PLEASE KEEP READING!

I am hoping that I am pregnant! Last pregnancy I didn't get a bit until 16dpo and I had spotting for about 4 or 5 days. I have endometriosis and when I found out I was pregnant with my first, I barely had any pain/cramping like I normally do each cycle. Yesterday after work I had a bit of cramping for about an hour and after after using the bathroom I noticed a tiny little dot of beige discharge. I only noticed because of course I am inspecting everything. What do you think??...could this be implantation spotting? Or do you think I'm out. Oh yea! Cramps have basically went away since then.

Since last night I have had a few more brown spots....a lighter to medium brown color. I put a pad on just to keep an eye on it. Do you think I am out? I am really hoping this is my month!!
KSavale
Friend

Re: Do I still have a chance???!!!!

Postby Hopeful_123 » Sun May 01, 2016 3:32 pm

I'm sorry this is so late. I hope you got a BFP!

I am currently 13dpo. My temp dipped today and my breasts feel a little tender, so I figure I'm out. This month I had a TON of "symptoms"--cold early on, cramping, heart burn, metallic taste, frequent urination, etc. Today I took a test (ugh)and it was BFN--which I expected because of the temp dip. I cried all morning. It's so frustrating! I know I'm not imagining these symptoms---I feel so teased :cry:
Hopeful_123
Friend

Return to Ask Your Questions to Our BFP Members